I have a pot addiction! Won't you join me?

Medford, NJ(Zone 6b)

A blue pot addiction ;0) Everyone needs a great blue glazed pot. Check out your local Joanne fabric store 70% off all their pots! The three in the back are my favorite type, blue glazed and are very heavy. The three little square blue ones are just cheap ceramic but they were blue so I had to buy them LOL. The terracotta were a great price so I bought them too. One of them is very large and would take a half a bale of promix to fill. Someone stop me before I end up in the poor house.

p.s. *won't my brugs look pretty*

Thumbnail by datdog
Huntsville, AL(Zone 7a)

LOL!!! Only the pink ones.. and the yellow ones.. and the white ones.. and the doubles and singles and shredded and.. and..
Not a bad addiction. At least you won't get cancer from inhaling! ;)

Barb

Vancleave, MS(Zone 8b)

to funny Kristi. I think Kell has a pot addiction to ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!

(Zone 9b)

LOL Donna, I do! And blue pots too. I can't remember if I caught it from Kristi or not. I still remember an old picture of Kristi's by her pool with combo planted bright blue pots! Turned me right on. LOL

I have quite a few bright blue ones now. And oh shawks............. the Joanne stores here only have a 25% sale on them.

http://joann.shoplocal.com/joannsalesflyer/default.aspx?action=browsepageflash&storeid=2412098&rapid=284675&prvid=JoAnnStores-060627&promotioncode=JoAnnStores-060627&fsid=127967142941807096

Milo, ME(Zone 4a)

those are nice pots i would like them for my deck lol Robin

Portland, OR(Zone 8a)

Great looking containers and fantastic prices!!
I too keep an eye out for the bargains they have such as buy two get one free.
Your brugs are going to look High Class. Please post some pics when you are done planting those beauties.

Clinton, CT(Zone 6b)

Hi Kristi!! Yes, I love these blue glazed pots too!! I have about 5 of them on my patio (would post a pic but I'm at work). I found a few of them at Job Lot too - and CHHEEEap!

Diane Krny

Milo, ME(Zone 4a)

wish we had a job lot here in maine shucks

Houston, TX(Zone 9b)

Y'all are gonna have to cut this kinda stuff out. I'm already close to broke with all the plants I've bought in the last week! Of course, said plants do need homes - hmmm... I may have to check this out... ;)

Houston, TX(Zone 9b)

OH... flyer says they're 70% off here, too!! That's so sooo good, but it's also sooo bad!!

Taylor Creek, FL(Zone 10a)

I have to have one of those blue pots for my light green baby leafed Hosta. Thanks for the tip.
;)

(Linda) Winfield, KS(Zone 6a)

datdog does your pretty potts from Jo-Anns have a drainage hole in the bottom? I know I have been tempted to buy some of there potts when they were on sale, but some of them didn't have the hole.

I do love all your pretty potts makes me want to go shopping for some blue potts. I do love the blue ones you have posted. You sure have great taste.

Linda

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.