CLOSED: CUTTINGS OF BRUGS, FORSYTHIS,LADY BANKS ROSE They gotta go

Springville, AL(Zone 7a)

OK...it is just about time to cut my plants back.
I am going to do these to the first 10 folks who ask...then I will do 10 more as soon as these are paid for and shipped out. I will do this on the honor system...tell me what you would like, I will ship it and give you a confirmation number. I will trust that you will send the $6.00 for postage and the shipping tube.

I have the following plants to share:

Unknown White Brugs cuttings
Unknown Yellow Brugs cuttings
Yellow lady Banks Rose cuttings
Baby Water Oak seedlings
Forsythis (sp) Yellow Bell Bush cuttings

Just let me know if you are interested.
Happy gardening!!
Sue

1. HAPPY-MACOMB -SHIP DATE 10-26-06******PAYMENT ARRIVED!! THANKS SO MUCH******
2.KASSIA- SHIP DATE 10-26-06*****PAYMENT RECIEVED!! THANKS A BUNCH******
3.GREENJAY -SHIP DATE 10-26-06
4.DEFOECAT - SHIP DATE -10-26-06******$$ CAME IN TODAYS MAIL, THANKS SO MUCH******
5.UTLUCKY - SHIP DATE- 10-26-06
6.JANLYNN - SHIP DATE - 10-26-06*****GOT IT!! THANKS A BUNCH********
7.BABSADVENTURE- SHIP DATE-10-27-06
8.SMOKYMIST-SHIP DATE-10-27-06
9.KAMIKID - SHIP DATE-10-27-06*****thanks payment arrived today***
10.DARMADOLL- SHIP DATE-10-27-06

This message was edited Oct 24, 2006 9:36 PM

This message was edited Oct 24, 2006 10:26 PM

This message was edited Oct 24, 2006 10:36 PM

This message was edited Oct 24, 2006 10:37 PM

This message was edited Oct 25, 2006 12:00 AM

This message was edited Oct 25, 2006 4:30 PM

This message was edited Oct 25, 2006 10:43 PM

This message was edited Oct 25, 2006 10:52 PM

This message was edited Oct 26, 2006 12:06 AM

This message was edited Oct 29, 2006 9:36 PM

This message was edited Oct 29, 2006 9:39 PM

This message was edited Oct 30, 2006 12:39 PM

This message was edited Nov 1, 2006 7:28 PM

Thumbnail by blckwolf256
Pleasureville, KY(Zone 6a)

What kind of shipping tube do you mean? I would really like to have the Yellow Lady Banks rose. Just tell me what I need to do, as I am not familiar with those tubes.

Springville, AL(Zone 7a)

The tubes are the kind maps and posters come in...they look like a papertowel tube...but much longer and thicker. They have a cap on each end.

Pinellas Park, FL(Zone 9b)

Sue,
You can get these tubes in 2 different size from the post office delivered to your house for free.
Are you providing the tubes or would we need to send you the tube and the return shipping postage?

Springville, AL(Zone 7a)

You are kidding.... I just bought 100 of them!!!! That really upsets me!!! Leave it to me to buy something someone is giving away.
No need to provide the tube... I already have bought them.
Geeze... I guess this shows how **GREEN** I am at this, huh??
All I can do is apologize for this to everyone. If anyone is still interested, I will still be willing to send whatever anyone wants for the $6.00.
Sue

Framingham, MA(Zone 6a)

Hi Sue, I would like some of the brug yellow and the white and rose banks ... so do I send you 18.00??? where do I get your address???

Thanks
Kassia

Centennial, CO(Zone 5b)

I would be interested in all the Lady Banks you are willing to part with, and a couple of Forsythia as well.

Pinellas Park, FL(Zone 9b)

Sue,
Also, if you print your priority mail shipping label from the USPS site, delivery confirmation is free. You can either pay for the postage with a credit card or print the label without postage and pay for it at the post office. I do the second one if the weight is over my scale limit. Otherwise, I prepay it and notify the post office to pick it up at my house and leave it on the porch. Here is a link to the page with the boxes. They are all delivered free. They also have flat rate boxes where if you have heavier stuff and it can fit in one of the flat rate boxes, it will ship for $8.10 regardless of weight.
Jan...

Springville, AL(Zone 7a)

KASSIA
I will put as many plants as I can in one tube and ship it for $6.00. So for all of them it is only $6.00
My address is in the exchange..and I will also dmail you.

Springville, AL(Zone 7a)

Thanks Budgie.
I sell on ebay and do order some of my supplies from the PO...well I have it set up where #4 and #7 boxes come in every month automatically. And I do use the click n ship too. But because some of the items I sell are odd sizes, I order alot of shipping supplies from ULINE. They carry boxes the PO does not offer.
I just thought instead of giving the GOV. any more than they already take...instead of the $8.00 flat rate, I would try to ship Priority mail, but by the pound. Also would save DG folks $$.
Thanks so again!!
Sue

Springville, AL(Zone 7a)

Here you go...shipping tube. It measures 3 inches in dia. and is 2 foot long

Thumbnail by blckwolf256
Springville, AL(Zone 7a)

lady banks rose picture

Thumbnail by blckwolf256
Springville, AL(Zone 7a)

Close up of the blooms

Thumbnail by blckwolf256
Salt Lake City, UT

I would love to have some of your brugs cuttings, whatever you can spare will be fine.
Thanks,
Bryan

Springville, AL(Zone 7a)

UTLUCKY
You got it!! I will get them ready to head your way!!

(Jan) So Milw, WI(Zone 5b)

blckwolf256: ME, ME, ME!!! I'll take a tube o' cuttings...let me know! I'm in the addy exchange. Thank you, in advance, for the offer!

Jan

edited: forgot to say that I'll take any/all of the cuttings mentioned! Thanks!

This message was edited Oct 25, 2006 9:34 AM

Springville, AL(Zone 7a)

Great Janlynn...they will go out in the morning mail for you. My address is also in the exchange.
Have a great day!!
Sue

Seymour, TN(Zone 6b)

I'll bet I'm too late, but would love to have some !

Thomasville, GA(Zone 8a)

If I'm not to late would love white brugs and forsythia. I will send you $6 as soon as you tell me I am in the hunt. Thank you for sharing.

west allis, WI(Zone 4b)

If I'm not to late I'd be interested in the rose-Lady Bank and yellow brug cuttings
please and thank you...b

Springville, AL(Zone 7a)

SMOKYMIST, KAMIKID AND BABS ADVENTURE...YOUR IN!! I will get these cut and packed tomorrow, and out in Fridays mail for you. I will dmail you the confirmation-tracking number.

Paradise, TX(Zone 8a)

Sue,
IF I made the list I would be interested In:
Unknown White Brugs cuttings
Unknown Yellow Brugs cuttings
Yellow lady Banks Rose cuttings
Forsythis (sp) Yellow Bell Bush cuttings
Even if I didn't make the list I have a beauty berry youngun' I can ship to you and corkscrew vine cuttings I can send ( I can send you a whole plant cut back if you'd like)?
PLMK! Thanks so much for sharing!!!
HAppy gardening!
darmadoll

Springville, AL(Zone 7a)

DARMADOLL You are lucky #10!!
I will get these cut and ready to ship out Friday morning!!
Congrats!!

Seymour, TN(Zone 6b)

I feel like I won the lottery yippeee!!! Just tell me where you want the postage sent. I have paypal also if that would work, and thank you very much !

Mansfield, TX(Zone 8a)

Just lurking and watching for the next ten :-)

Sharon

bronson, IA(Zone 4a)

If you have any left I would be interested in the lady banks--thanks cheryl

Springville, AL(Zone 7a)

I will be setting up the next 10 as soon as I recieve the postage from the first 10.
Keep a close eye out... I have LOTS to get rid of...and will be adding another interesting cuttings soon.....
OH the suspense!! LOL

(Jan) So Milw, WI(Zone 5b)

Thank you, blckwolf256!!! I love getting goodies in the mail. I am going to send your money today (to the addy in the exchange).

I'll let you know when I receive the package....OOOH! I'm so excited!

Jan

Springville, AL(Zone 7a)

OK...The first 10 have all been shipped!!! All the confirmation and tracking numbers have been sent to everyone.
Yippee!!!!
I will mark the above post as the payments come in. As soon as all the postage has been recieved, I will start the next 10. So get ready!! I will be adding another plant to the list also, and will be ordering FREE PO mailing boxes...since I am about out of the tubes.(My deepest appologies for the mistake to the first 10 folks for not realizing the PO had boxes that would work for the cuttings).
As soon as I get the boxes in and pack on to figure the weight, I will let you all know the new shipping costs. Thanks for your patience with me!!!
Sue

bronson, IA(Zone 4a)

You can take my name off for the lady banks rose--its not hardy in my zone 4--too bad I like all the blooms it has--Thanks Cheryl

(Tammie) Odessa, TX(Zone 7b)

I will definitely be watching this thread for your next offer. I would love both brug cuttings and nearly died when I saw the offer for the Forsythis. I have not seen one of those in 23 years. When I was 7 years old, my great, great grandmother died and we drove up to East Tennessee to the funeral. Mom took a cutting from a big Forsythis bush in her yard and we took it home and grew it in ours until we moved when I was 13. Things were so hectic we forgot to get a cutting! We were over 1000 miles away so there was no going back for one. I would love to have another yellow one. I have never forgotten that bush.

Tammie

Palm Bay, FL(Zone 9b)

Wow cant wait for the next round will be watching.

Joshua, TX(Zone 8a)

What are Brugs?

Seguin, TX(Zone 8b)

I would also love to get into the next 10 if possible. Thanks!

Kim

Philadelphia, PA(Zone 6b)

I would love to get in on the next 10 also
Gale

Sand Springs, OK(Zone 7a)

i would like to have cutting of the Lady Banks Rose
if you find more

Flemingsburg, KY(Zone 6a)

I would like to be in the next 10 also. Thanks Pauletta

Springville, AL(Zone 7a)

MISSG, TAZZY,,&LILYHOSTAKY,

Looks like it won't be long before the next 10 will be coming up!! Keep an eye on this thread!!

(Tammie) Odessa, TX(Zone 7b)

Holding my breath. Well, I may have to take a breath sometime. I would really love to have some nice sized brugs growing by spring... wouldn't that be wonderful. I want to give one to my mother. Does anyone have a link that gives more information on growing them...climate preferances, watering, sun etc.

Tammie

Cordele, GA(Zone 8a)

Tammie,
I've got the fever too!

try this link:

http://www.brugmansia.us/newtobrugs.shtml
Deborah

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.