Time to vote! Choose your favorite images in our annual Photo Contest HERE

GOJO pumice hand cleanser

Bolivar, TN(Zone 7a)

Go to Wal Mart auto section, get a jar of GOJO pumice hand cleanser. Use on face and neck every 3 days and on hands daily. Since I started using it 2 mos. ago my adult acne has cleared up, dark spots on my cheeks are fading, skin is brighter, fine lines are disappearing and the skin on my face and neck is very smooth and sofe. The dark spots on my hands are fading. My legs chap in winter, so tried GOJO on them. No more chapped legs. My husband tried it on his elbows and no more chapped elbows. I am totally amazed and flabbergasted this has worked like it does. It doesn't smell like some of the high priced stuff but just rinse well and smell is gone. Also do not get in your eyes.

If anyone tries this and likes the results I would be interested in know. Thanks LIZ

Burleson, TX(Zone 8a)

lol...I just read this on another thread but thought I had misread that you were using it on your face! I'm curious so I'll look at it and check out the ingredients. It sounds great but I'm wondering what the miracle ingredient is!

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

I just read this and am amazed.

Do you use it in the shower?

Bolivar, TN(Zone 7a)

I scrub my body with it before I get in the shower and then just rinse it off. Works like a charm. LIZ

Bodrum, Turkey(Zone 10a)

Liz, i had read your post when you first posted and mentioned i to my sister and asked herto send me some with my son, he was here a couple of weeks ago, and i have been using the gojo - I absolutely love it, my sister got some to use for herself too and she loves it. we both try to wash or hands with it once a day and thenslather the lotion on, and once a week is plenty for me on my face. i also use it on my elbows, i love he smooth silky feeling it gives.

thank you so much for recommending this!!!!

great post about great product!

wish i could make it here and market it....anyone have any ideas about this???

Crosbyton, TX(Zone 7a)

i work for a MAJOR cosmetic company; will not name names as i would like to keep my job...but i WILL get some of this and try it....will also post back my results as i need it bad....

Bodrum, Turkey(Zone 10a)

stcks n stons, i am sure you will like it. I am loving it every time i use it. and as much as i would like to share it wih friends, i just dont want to use it my supply......

Crosbyton, TX(Zone 7a)

my husband just came from walmart and he bought goop...not gojo...close but no potato:(

Crosbyton, TX(Zone 7a)

koncrete...did you find an ingrediants list?

which product is the one that does so well...here is a link to the differnt products that they have and there are alot:

http://www.gojo.com/product/brand_page.asp?brandid=1#Handsoap

Harford County, MD(Zone 6b)

Liz, I just came from our Walmart and didn't see any jars of the cleaner. What I bought was Gojo Natural Orange Pumice Hand Cleaner, which is like a lotion.

Do you think it will work the same as the jar? I'm really anxious to try it.
I do have some rosacea and wonder what effect it will have on that. Time will tell, right?
Ginny

Crosbyton, TX(Zone 7a)

ginny...i posted a couple days b4 you and no liz....wonder where she is?

ginny, that's it.
sticks, Liz told me awhile back that she & her husband was going on a cruise.

Crosbyton, TX(Zone 7a)

okie dokie ...got some today...have already used it ...my hands are a mess this early in the season....so we shall see what this gojo does:)

Bolivar, TN(Zone 7a)

HI everyone: My hus. and I got back in Mobile, AL about 7 AM Mon. and finally got offt the ship and thur customs about 10. It was an experience I enjoyed. We drove home and got here about 6:30 Mon. night.

I have never tried the orange GOJO, so I don't know if it will work. If it has the pumice in it, it should. I had a ped. and man. on the ship and the woman used some expensive stuff on my legs to "defoliate" the skin. It had the pumice in it and she was surprised when I told her about GOJO. She told me that the stuff she was using was much more effective. Frankly, it didn't have as much of the pumice in it as GOJO. I could tell the difference by the way it felt.

Ginlyn - did you look in the automotive section of Wal-Mart? If not there, try an auto parts store.

Hope it works for everyone like it has worked for me. LIZ

Liz,glad you are back safe & had a great time.
I got the orange Gojo at walmart & it is the "natural orange pumice hand cleaner" & also has aloe leaf juice & jojoba seed oil in it..all good stuff.
Liz,what all does your's have?

Crosbyton, TX(Zone 7a)

liz i tried it...and it is not for me..; however, my hubby started using it per your thread....and guess what? he loves it!!! go figure:)

Sterling Heights, MI

I used Gojo in Art class for oil painting, and the other day I was cleaning my counters with it as it gets kool-aide off... So I'm in the shower today and I thought why not try it on my face. I have the orange pumice hand cleaner and I used and I must say while it did burn a bit and I had to rinse with cold water for about 5 mins. My face felt so clean and smooth, and I didn't notice the wrinkles onm my forehead as much....

I'm posting her because I googled around and wanted to see if there was a face cleaner or if anyone else had tried it before and to my suprise I guess you all have by now. I was wondering if someone could give me some tips on how to maybe make it less burn on my face, because I love the clean feeling of it.

Blytheville, AR(Zone 7a)

skillciaX, You said you use Gojo in art class for painting--do you clean with it, or what? Or do you use it to clean your hands? I do oil painting and am interested in how you use it. Thanks, SheVerne

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.