Ripon, WI(Zone 4a)

What kind of razor do you use? Not too many years ago I was able to buy good disposable razors for $1.99 for a pack of 10 or 12. In the last few years the price has gone up to almost $6.00 a pack! I buy Gillette Daisy or Gillette Custom Plus. Do you have a good brand that is less expensive?

Chandler, AZ(Zone 9b)

boy, you are not kidding! razors are so expensive! i actually use the same type of razors that my husband uses, the gillette mach3 turbo. i can buy 16 cartridge pack at costco for around $25 ( if i remember right). still not cheap, but much cheaper then other stores. if they get any more expensive, might have to stop shaving and go al' naturual (not sure hubby would like that though...)

Baltimore, MD(Zone 7a)

My favs are "Bic Soleils". They come 3 to a pack, are tripple bladed and has a thick Aloe bar that lasts a long time. I guess they run $4.99 or such, but there are often $1 off coupons for these. They last a long time.

Gita

Bunkie, LA

I'm with kazooie, I have tried all the pretty ladies razors because they make you feel feminine using them but honestly they don't shave as good as the good ole husbands razor.
Think about it, they use thiers on thier face for the closest shave possible so thats what I want for my legs.

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Razors are CRAZY expensive. I was using the men's atra. Then just went to the cheapo gilette daisy for women. For the summer I do nair and then touch up with razor.

The ones for boys are more expensive than the pink ones, and appear to be the same product. It's like dry cleaning a "blouse" versus a "shirt".

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.