The Annual Photo Contest is open. Enter your best images Here

Increase shine in hair

Grabill, IN(Zone 5b)

My hair gets dry so I have been using Pure olive oil in my hair. I was told not to put it on the scalp because the hair may weigh the hair down to the head more. I put the olive oil in my hair when it is dry and leave it on for 1 hour. I rinse it and really have noticed it looking more healthy and it really shines. What a cheap conditioner. No Methelparabens.....Excellent.

Sioux City, IA(Zone 4b)

I have used VO5 hairdressing for years for shiny hair but the olive oil sounds like a great idea.

New York, NY

I tried it after reading this and it works great.
thanks for the great tip.

Assonet, MA(Zone 6b)

I use it before I wash my hair, about 1X weekly. It sure helps with summer "hay" days. :)

Perth,, ON(Zone 5a)

I have poker straight fine long hair......

I'm in the 'pour a quarter cup of olive oil on my head, massage into scalp and hair, leave on for at least half hour' camp then wash out the olive oil.... usually takes 2 really good lathers/rinses but really makes a difference.

freehold, United States

I just started using "Garnier Fructis Leave-In Conditioner " and it work great.
Doesn't make the hair look oily and the price is great, around $2.95 for a 10 oz bottle.

Dahlonega, GA

i get frutis at dollar store. two drops ,rub hands together, apply to towel damp hair! don't know how i ever got along without it .my hair is straight and ultra fine .

San Jose, United States

I love Curl Quencher moisturizing shampoo and conditioner is the best combo that works great for me.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.