Great Healthy site

Grabill, IN(Zone 5b)

Please check out Dr. Joseph Merola's website. It is very informative. Alternative medicine. Also check out his website for harmful cosmetic ingredients. Stay away from methylparabens. For all you soy lovers, read the information he has on soy. I wouldn't eat/drink anything soy. Hope you get some helpful information.

Guilford, CT(Zone 7a)

Our newspaper ran an article the other day about soy products causing female sex characteristics in young boys. Something about the soy having similar effects as estrogens. They stopped ingesting the soy products, & the=ir bodies returned to normal. Strange - makes you realize how powerful it can be.
Thanks for the site information - Gotta check it out!
Julie

Houston, United States(Zone 9b)

Serenity,

Can you post the links?

Grabill, IN(Zone 5b)

Hi JRush- It is really something. Most people think Soy (Tofu) foods are good for you. You are correct about the males developing breasts. They also think the reason the girls develop bigger breasts are due to the soy and the hormones the cows are getting. It can get really in depth. I worked for a md in homeopathics. It can really blow your mind. The methylparabens in lotions, etc. work as estrogens. I would encourage anyone who sees this thread to go to Joseph Mercola's web site. It seems to be overwhealming but I do feel there is truth to what is written. The United States is not into "natural" products like other countries. I am not a total naturalist but I am aware of what is not good for humans and steer away from it. That includes Soy...The 2 sites I enjoy are www.mercola.com and www.hallgold.com/toxic_chemicals_in_cosmetics.html

This message was edited Feb 6, 2007 11:52 PM

Houston, United States(Zone 9b)

Hmmm...and I eat soy. Nothings safe anymore.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.