Are you an Over , or an Under ?

As you can see,
We here in our household
are absolutely Overs .

I do know some that are unders though.

Please put Your Preferance and Why .

Thumbnail by ginger749

I`m just smoothing the way for Equilibrium ,
So every one will be ready for her toilet cleaning Demo .
We`re still waiting Eqi. Go Girl Go .

Greensboro, AL

ginger: do you think this is generally true in Australia? I think the TP is easier to use that way.

Our local radio station ran a survey 2 weeks ago .
And the jury is still out .
But at the Moment It is 50 / 50 .
Some of the comments bought the house down .
Good clean Fun .

Ennis, MT(Zone 4a)

My husband is an under, and of course, I am an over. I am an over because that is the right way. ;-)

Wheatfield, NY(Zone 6a)

Hi, all. Ginger's dragging people in from all over. Don't want any regional bias on this LOL

OVER

Now, shouldn't we do it the opposite of down under, Ginger?

KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

Over. I hate it when it's under. A friend of mine also prefers it over cause then she can make the end into a triangle. lol

N.C. Mts., NC(Zone 6b)

I think the holder makes a difference. I like over downstairs and under upstairs.

Northeast, LA(Zone 8a)

Whatever way I pick it up is how it goes on.

Riverland Hey ! What a cop out.
Family tradition is involved here .

When My Sister in Law visits with us,
She will turn it over before she will use it.
5 mins after they go, my OH will go and swop it back to over .

Good one grampapa .

mulchmania , What do you do then ?
Use separate Loos ?

Baton Rouge, LA(Zone 8b)

Under drives me crazy! it just seems wrong...

North Little Rock, AR(Zone 7b)

We are overs.

Oxford, NS(Zone 5b)

Definitely over here. If I go to someone's house and it's under, I have great difficulty restraining myself from "fixing" it.

Laceys Spring, AL(Zone 7a)

Over. But generally, I'm just glad it's THERE.

Rankin, IL(Zone 5a)

Over, you can fold it cute and it is more economical, when it is under it flows easier resulting in many wasted squares.

Now the truth is, I don't do it either way right now, I have a kitten who has decided TP is a wild animal to be attacked and strewn through-out the house, sometimes still connected to the roll.

Spent three months trying to figure out who the kind family member that comes to family dinner would replace the TP back on the roll. Last night DH finally remembered to ask.. it was DD, she just thought we were being lazy and would go in there and slip the TP on the roll to be nice. Never thought of explaining to our guests why we were "lazy"

Hayesville, NC(Zone 7a)

Over. Its more exposed and handy.

They are all good ,
But I do like OutsidePlaying`s Answer.

Fitsy , I agree completely .
When one is finished , its still there.
Where as Under it disapears out the back.

Maben, MS(Zone 7b)

Over is the right way but DH just can't get it, I think every other time he changes!

Ruth

Northeast, LA(Zone 8a)

Ruth I can not believe Lamar actually puts a roll on the tissue holder. I know my DH has never put one on. If he gets a roll out he sets it on the back of the toilet or sets it on the holder but never on it. You do have a jewel there better hang onto him.

Riverland
My next thread May be about the Seat .
UP or DOWN ?
Or somone else can start that one .
For me Riverland, It`s, It`s, It`s, It`s, Oh well , Maybe later .

Kell.

North Augusta, ON

under...it keeps the cats from unrolling it....

Southern, United States

Oh Kell, this is too funny! Have we stooped to a new low discussing toilet paper?? Spring really needs to come so we can get out in the yard. Ok....I'm registering in as an over, but only because I was told I was doing in wrong as an under. I never really paid attention about how it went on, until I was told I was doing it wrong. I actually had a boss one time who made it a policy that the tp in the restrooms had to be going over and she would check us to see if we were doing it correctly or not. I had never thought about it before. I had someone in my household who would go behind me and change it so it went their way until that job so it wasn't an issue. Of course down south I think in outhouses it just sits next to the seat...maybe that should be an option too.....over, under and next to lol.

Northeast, LA(Zone 8a)

that's a whole new argument at my house. My hubby argues "Who said the seat was supposed to be down" so he always leave it up. If you have ever been around a Cajun you would know they are quite opinionated and can be stubborn. Well he is truly a Cajun through and through. They have other enduring qualities that offset these though.

threegardeners
I`ve not yet taught my cats to use paper after wards .
So that doesn`t worry our house . LOL
But I know what you mean .

Central, LA(Zone 8b)

I like it over but DH likes it under so you can tell who puts in on the holder. No doubt!!! LOL This is the funniest one yet, Kell.

Jeri

Listen here Jeri . You started all this .
So if I go down,
You come With me , OK ? lol

Marks, MS(Zone 7b)

I used to not even pay attention to how I was putting it on...untill my boyfriend started teasing me about it not always being over...so...now its over.

South China, ME(Zone 5a)

Over here too, it's just not right under!

Deep East Texas, TX(Zone 8a)

Over and over here. Sounds like a new kind of shotgun. I am anally retentive, it must be over. At work I keep a spare roll on the back of the commode so those unders can use that instead. Amazingly a lot of them do... I think they are retentive too... pod

Maben, MS(Zone 7b)

Cindy, Lamar is a jewel in the ruff, I've been trying to polish him for 23 it's yrs, long slow process.

Ruth

Middleton, TN(Zone 7a)

ROFLMBO!!!!!
Oh! you're talking about TP,it became more clear as I read , because I thought................. well never mind.

Over and Under
Top and Bottom

Middleton, TN(Zone 7a)

Didn't pay close attention to the pic, that &*^% Question mark distracted me!!

Really messed me up when mulchmania said
"My husband is an under, and of course, I am an over. I am an over because that is the right way. ;-) "

Northeast, LA(Zone 8a)

ROFLMBO!!!!!

Southern, LA(Zone 8b)

This is sooooo funny!

OVER.....for my home. Under drives my nuts!

Ripley, MS

Now for the most perplexing question----Do you put the paper towels on the same way as you do the toilet paper?
Hurry up spring
Sandra

Northeast, LA(Zone 8a)

middle of the road there too . It stands staight up. So there Kell I can ride that fence as long as I want.

Aurora, CO(Zone 5b)

Doesn't really matter, so long as there is some there. Like riverland, papertowel stands straight up.

Rankin, IL(Zone 5a)

Wrong River..... Off the fence...
Even thought it stand straight up is it facing you or away from you... Should be away, again if it is facing you, you have a tendoncy to pull more than one off.

Central, LA(Zone 8b)

Ginger I'll go down with you as long as nobody flushes.

On the paper towel issue I'm an undee. It's easier to grab when you have a handful.

Jeri

Northeast, LA(Zone 8a)

I'm like vadap just as long as both of them are there when I need it. I keep backup tissue in a drawer next to the potty in case of an emergency.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You cannot post until you , sign up and subscribe. to post.