FOXFIRE TEST

Appleton, WI(Zone 5a)

what's a hosta ;)~

West Central, WI(Zone 4a)

Hey now Al.........whaddya doin' checking out my test?

Appleton, WI(Zone 5a)

I thought I might grade it for you.

Well.........how did I do?

Appleton, WI(Zone 5a)

I couldn't get a check mark to work in my character map ;( Well the execution was good, but the subject amtter was lacking = B-

When are they shipping your dahlias from that co - op?

Alright.....it may be just your opinion.....but in my humble opinion.....the subject matter is A++ !

No idea when I'm getting my dahlias. I should probably go and check up on that co-op. I've gotten myself into so many co-ops that I can't keep track of them.

Appleton, WI(Zone 5a)

Now now now - you know hostas are what people settle for when they don't have sunlight.

I just wanted to make sure they weren't shipping your tubers too early, I don't think it's really safe until mid April or so.

We've got nice weather today, but I would hate to have any plant material coming to me this time of year. It's not safe. You never know how long they sit in trucks either, and it gets cold at night.

I am so accustomed to growing luscious shade and woodland plants, that I hardly know what to do with those finicky ones that won't grow unless they are bathed in sunlight all day. Most shade plants are flexible enough to tolerate some sun.

Merrimac, WI(Zone 4b)

Quoting:
but the subject matter was lacking...Now now now - you know hostas are what people settle for when they don't have sunlight

Al, you are too funny! The word sassy also comes to mind. ☺

Wait until Kelly reads this thread...ooooo!

Appleton, WI(Zone 5a)

How would she ever find out........hmmm?

Kelly can smell riff-raff a mile away.

Appleton, WI(Zone 5a)

You know your hosta coop thread keeps hogging the latest posts - I'm trying to watch all my "Day After' threads ;)

Looks like 1st week of April for your tubers - should be OK coming from VA.

Central, WI(Zone 4a)

Al!
What are you saying,,,you must have had a couple adult beverages cause I can't believe you're popping off about beloved hostas,,,,hmmmm,,,,me thinks there is a green eyed monster due to lack of shade,,,lol ;o}

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.