Photo printer problem

Monroe, WI(Zone 4b)

I have an HP 7760 photo printer; it can either be connected to the computer or used as a "stand alone" printer by inserting the card from my camera in it and printing pix that way. One list group I am on, several of the ladies there have raved about the Picasa photo editing program, so I downloaded that. Since I can now edit pix with Picasa, I finally put the program for my printer in the computer. Now, I cannot seem to be able to print pix from Picasa. It tells me that the paper size is wrong. I tried the troubleshooting, and there was something about how to get into "properties", but it didn't solve my problem. Can anyone give me a step by step solution? I have to tell you, you need to be very specific, as I am pretty dumb about this stuff. If anyone can, I'd appreciate it. If not, I will bite the bullet and call my computer man to come out and show me. *sigh*..........it's tough being a visual learner. LOL

Powder Springs, GA(Zone 7b)

What size paper do you have in the printer? Put in regular paper and try printing (select the size print you want from Picasa). I just tried it and it worked but I didn't try cut paper so I wonder if Picasa is set up to print on cut paper (4x6 or 5x7).

If that doesn't work, then after editing using Picasa, open the file (ctl+shift+O) and hopefully you have your picture associated with picture and fax viewer or some other viewer/editor. Try printing it from that application. The photo printing wizard works fairly well since you pick the size, quality, paper, etc.

New York City, NY

There are many problems like a printable side of the paper is face up in the sheet feeder, Run the Head Cleaning utility to clear any clogged ink nozzles and many more problems occurs.
For this Error, you can contact Epson Printer Support

I have a feeling the OP probably replaced the printer by this time.

Monroe, WI(Zone 4b)

I still have but have not used it in years. I use Walgreens for my photo printing now. :)

We do all our photo printing either at Sam's or Shutterfly instead of wasting ink.

Monroe, WI(Zone 4b)

I don't use this printer any more. consider this thread closed/solved. Thanks.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.