landscaping your sloped area

Port Saint Lucie, FL

What a great idea! I've e-mailed several local Master Gardners your pictures. What works in Texas will work in most areas. Thanks for your submitting this information.

Josephine, Arlington, TX(Zone 8a)

Hello Flagardening, I just found your post , thank you for your comments, I hope you will try it and will have great results, it is a lot of fun.
Josephine.

This message was edited Oct 14, 2009 6:49 AM

Salem, AR

As a Texan myself living in AR (Rockinsas) I found these pict's to be awe inspiring. I hope I have near as well results with my experiments.

Thank you very much, and good luck, have fun in your garden,
Josephine.

Fort Worth, TX(Zone 8a)

I feel fortunate to live close enought to have seen it in person! It is awe inspiring what Josephine has done with what some would see as a wasted piece of ground. It is full of surprises, not only the flowers but the butterflies that enjoy it too!!

Thank you Sheila, You are doing a great job on your yard as well, your flower beds and pond are beautiful.
Josephine.

Houston, TX

there is this company that does landscaping service houston - they are pretty good i suggest you check them out.

--------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.bigpalmlandscape.com

Thank you, I will try to remember the company if I have a need for their services.

Binghamton, NY(Zone 5b)

I love the native plants! Great to see.

Thank you very much, we love them too.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images