Rings/circles eyes

Bhopal, India

Hey Iím new here and recently joined because of an urgent subject.
-ive always had pinky, purple rings/circles around my eyes that wonít seem to go away. People constantly ask me if I am tired.
Any suggestions?
And would maybe get tanner help?
I am not sure if this thread will get popular or not but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE reply back with any suggestions.

Lilesville, NC(Zone 7b)

cayden,

My daughter has the pinkish/purplish circles under her eyes as well..she is 11 now and i was told by a allergist that it is from her having allergies. I don't think there is anything you can do aside from taking an over the counter the counter allergy medicine. Maybe seeing a dr and getting there opinion.
I see your from India..maybe things are different there so i hope my suggestions help.

Char

Nichols, IA(Zone 5a)

My daughter and now her young sons all have it. It shows up more when they are tired. I don't think DD has any allergies.

Guilford, CT(Zone 7a)

I just read that potatoes contain a substance that lightens the skin. You shave the potato thin, then place into a cheesecloth bag. Place it under the eyes, but do not allow the juice to get into the eyes. Sit for 15 minutes - chilling will make it more refreshing.
I don't see why a slice of potato could not be placed on the area, instead of shavings in a cloth bag. As long as the juice in on the skin. Might be worth a try!
Julie

Albuquerque, NM(Zone 7a)

Cayden:

Is it a coincidence that the exact same post as yours appears under the name Sabrina1 from Troy (USA Minor Outlying Islands). Identical words are used which I found odd.
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/791133/

And, for an answer, never use tanner on skin that is already dark or discolored. It will make things much worse.

June

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.