Soft Tined Rake

Buffalo, MN(Zone 4a)

Years ago I saw a soft (like rubber) tined rake that could be used to gently remove leaves from a bed in the spring without damaging the emerging plants. Now that I have use for one, I can't find one anywhere-does anyone know what I'm talking about and where I could find one?

(AnjL) Fremont, CA(Zone 9b)

I havent seen a rubber one, but I use my daughters old 'play' rake. Its small and plastic-bought it at the toys r us store years and years ago :). I like that it is so narrow I can rake around my perrineals and not damage them.

Lafayette, NJ(Zone 6a)

I have a Martha Stewart rake from Kmart. I've had it for years. It is about 8 inches wide and has metal tines. I use it for all my raking and it does a good job around plants. I found this at Kmart's web site and it has plastic tines.

Being short I could use a child's rake also.

Here is a link to a rubber rake but it's very wide.

Buffalo, MN(Zone 4a)

I bought the Shammy Solutions one last year and the tines are rubber but they are quite rigid. I might look around at some childrens' rakes.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

    You may upload up to 5 images