Which Domestic Goddess are You?

Panama, NY(Zone 5a)

I just took a quiz at this site:

http://quiz.ivillage.com/homeandgarden/tests/goddess.htm

to find out which domestic goddess I most resemble - in my case, it's Hestia, the Earth Mother - no big surprise there!! LOL Could have something to do with the garden soil under my nails, do you think?

Troy, VA(Zone 7a)

Aphrodite - sheesh!! Followed by Kuan Yin. But completely true and accurate findings :-)

Artemis'

Louisville, KY(Zone 6a)

Aphrodite too, I could have chosen a couple of the answers, hard to only make one! Pretty acurate though, will give them that!

Jay, OK(Zone 6a)

LOL!
Aphrodite
My DH will be happy to hear that one---if a little disbelieving...
Dori

St. Thomas, ON(Zone 5b)

Hestia......Goddess of Hearth darn I missed out on the Passion Goddess...... I'm the Earth Goddess LOL

Newcastle, ON(Zone 5a)

Het Sis..me too... Artemis..

Woo hoo''Lol' That's a good thing,as Martha says''

Agawam, MA

Hestia here! Seems to fit - I know DH would have prefered Aphrodite, though!
Cindy

Mine too'lol

Panama, NY(Zone 5a)

If I remember right, I had a "0" in Aphrodite...
but, hey, you can't have EVERYTHING. Hestia is probably perfect for a farmer's wife!

Bodrum, Turkey(Zone 10a)

geessss I scored 18.2 on all of them expect hestia which was 0.......

Crossville, TN

Cripes! Am I the only HERA here? I though for sure I would be a Hestia...Earth Mother...as I am a Virgo, with Virgo rising (what ever that means...a friend did my "chart"). Well, it's late so I think I'll get off here and work on my "Aphrodite" image. Jo

Montevideo, MN(Zone 4a)

Go figure...I`m penelope...cool actually!

Fall River, MA(Zone 6a)

54% hestia, 18% penelope, 9% artemis, 9% athena, 9% aphrodite!

does this mean i am well rounded or have a split personality?

lol

Belfield, ND(Zone 4a)

I guess I'm most like Hera, and as I look at it, yep, that's me alright.

You scored 45.5% Hera
The queen of the Greek goddess, the multitalented Hera is always on the run. If you are ruled by Hera, you are an assured multitasker who sees tending the home as just one part of a busy life. Decidedly down-to-earth, you're likely to be involved in lots of different activities -- anything from working, coaching a soccer team, tutoring or volunteering or pursuing your own interests -- and your decorating style is practical and low-maintenance. Easy-to-mop floors, washable fabrics and sturdy furniture help simplify your life, as does the latest in kitchen equipment. You favor darker colors that don't show wear and tear. Your favorite style of entertaining is a potluck dinner or a barbeque so that you can do what you like best: talking and listening to other people.

Silver Lake, OH(Zone 5b)

36 Hestia, 18.2% EACH of Artemis, Aphrodite and Penelope!!

What does it mean???

Ladysmith, BC(Zone 8a)

I just did the Plant personallity test:
Discover Your Roots with the Plant Personality Quiz
My Plant Personality Is: Tropical Jungle?

Newcastle, ON(Zone 5a)

Hey Gardendragon..
I took it too, after I read your post.
Seems fitting..Cottage Romantic is my garden personality.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.