SOLVED: Does anybody know the name...

Port Charlotte, FL(Zone 10a)

Naaaahhh Vanilla...I was thinking more of bring them to feed the cows. Skinniest cows I've ever seen in my life were in Costa Rica...constantly having to climb those mountains!

Huntington, AR

Rest in Peace, Uncle Filbert

You would like Pokeweed Vanilla...We eat it in Florida all the time! (grin)

Huntington, AR

Them poke greens give the cows 'the scours' somethin' terrible.

Huntington, AR

I do believe them cows were skinny fer all the runnin' fer their lives they do, from all them Siberian Tigers stalking through the mangroves.

"Poke Salad Annie...Gator's got your Granny" Chomp, Chomp, Chomp! Hahahahaha

Huntington, AR

Costa Rica is in a very dangerous part of Africa.

Is there anything I pack in my Canoe for the States that you would like Vanilla? Potting soil? Fertilizer? Should I bring my own supplies?

You crack me up Peaches!!! hahaha...Yeah, those Siberian tigers in Costa Rica Africa are the most fierce in the world!

Outside of Russia, that is!

Huntington, AR

Vanilla says he needs mud to pack in the cracks of his thatch roof (it's the monsoon season) and industrial strength mosquito netting.
JK Vanilla I'm sure you wove them fronds tightly!

San Gerardo de Rivas, Costa Rica(Zone 12b)

Yes actually, a wheelbarrow would be great and a few of those big planters light yours with the bright colours. Then if there's still room, you can stuff Peaches in the canoe too, lol!

Hahaha...Peaches, you want to go to Costa Rica Africa with me?

Huntington, AR

Vanilla ain't responded I'm pretty sure he's been killed by a Costa Rican vampire monkey.

This message was edited May 20, 2008 8:52 AM

Peaches...do you think American Mud is strong enough? Forget the mosquito netting, I'll bring a couple of Bee-keeper suits.

Huntington, AR

I don't float too well, what with the metal skull plate and all the medications the law requires me to....whatsthat!?!?whosthere?!?mashed potatoes!??

My canoe is getting really full! Maybe I'll rent a U-Canoe and tow it!

Huntington, AR

Naw, ya might want to use that Congo mud vanilla raves about....'round here the skinny horses are known as 'next weeks dinners'....I'm just kiddin' we don't eat horse, it's too tough.

This message was edited Apr 9, 2008 2:45 PM

Thumbnail by vanillaman

Vanilla...will you be able to rent a truck to pick Peaches and I up as well as the supplies? I was thinking of bringing a few more family members also...just to keep us company and to make the trip more enjoyable.

Huntington, AR

Vanilla told me the harrowing story of his trip to Costa Rica spent stowed away on a garbage barge....you might want to look into that route, he may even still have the shipping schedules.

It's gonna look real purdy after KatG gets those planters done!

Huntington, AR

Hey that's my house! Where did you get that photo Vanillman? If that is your real name.

OMG Vanilla - I just got so inspired by that Rock in front of your house! I think we need to do a lot of succulent creations!

Huntington, AR

I've met your family, and if you think I'm going to spend a month crammed into a canoe with those nutbars you're crazy....I'm just kidding I've never met your family.

Thanks, it's my rock garden. I figure a few pots here and there. That's my name Peaches, lol!

Hey Peaches...You bring up a good point! Here I am planning a trip to Costa Rica and am not even sure if Vanillaman is my Container Clients real name!!! Good Lord!

Actually, it's really Peaches house. He sent me the photo!

Huntington, AR

Also, Vanilla, there appears to be a rather serious gasoline leak running through your yard...you may want to get that checked out, or cover it with some dirt or something.

I thought we all used our real names KatG!

(if anybody was observing me from outside my window - they would think I was nuts as I can't laughing!) You guys are CRAZY! hahahahaha

Gas Leak?

Yeah right...Remember the Beverly Hillbillies? Oil?

I hope nobody is watching you from outside! Don't worry about that, it's not gas, just the neighbour's wash water!

Huntington, AR

Don't try to spin this one Vanilla! We all know what the Outback looks like, and if that house ain't in the Costa Rican Outback then I'm a Nicaraguan howler leopard...

Yeah, black gold or whatever!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Costa Rican Tea honey!

At least my house is well ventilated anyway!

Huntington, AR

It probably is oil, only Vanilla wasn't shootin' at some food but discharging his shotgun directly into the ground....it's what he calls 'The Easy-Bulb-Planting-System'....it may be easier than digging but he's missing most of his right foot so it's sorta lose-lose...

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.