East Texas Roundup - Trade Lists

DeRidder, LA(Zone 9a)

Pbtxlady winner of the B.D. named Brugmansia!

Dakmoondreamer winner of Tropical Hibiscus Collection!

Catlady winner of Bayou Blooms Pistol Pete!

Maggi winner of the white patio flower stand!

Wow! These went fast :)

This message was edited Jun 25, 2008 5:44 PM

(Phyllis) Flint,, TX(Zone 7b)

me me me LOL..I'll take any of them ...hahahaha

well I think the count is up to around 57 now but not sure if I included any of the master gardeners that are suppose to come by too LOL so we may very well be to 60...but I do have signs made for everyone here for putting with their trades

(Maggi) Big Sandy, TX(Zone 8a)

Geez, I am going to double/triple deck the inside of the van, and Kathryn is bringing more plants in her truck, I wonder if there will be enough room? LOL!

Jacksonville, TX(Zone 8a)

darkmoondreamer -

The Wisteria Vine is yours . . .

Emma

(Karen) Frankston, TX(Zone 8a)

Wow, Cannagirl, thank you!!!! What a nice gift!
Thank you too Emmagrace :)

This message was edited Jun 25, 2008 5:19 PM

Rusk, TX(Zone 8a)

Trishann, I can bring you unrooted cuttings of three different philodendrons. Wayne

Iola, TX(Zone 8b)

Thanks Wayne!!!
Please check my list...
Trishann

Tyler, TX

Emma I'd like some EE's please.

(Becky) Colmesneil, TX(Zone 8b)

Maggie.. I am sure I will be of the one's standing in line to see what you bring!!!..LOL

Becky

Jacksonville, TX(Zone 8a)

Hi shirleygirly . . .

Got you down for EEs.

Emma

(Maggi) Big Sandy, TX(Zone 8a)

Emma Grace -

Ken says 'thank you' for the big banana. We're having terrible connection problems here and we can't get on the internet often or for very long at a time.

I may have to go to Kathryn's to print out my lists even. Sheesh, I HATE slow dialup!!

Maggi

Fort Worth, TX(Zone 8a)

Just wanted to add the link to the LINKS here.
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/861787

MAP....HEADCOUNT....FOOD.....TRADES
It also has the link to YOUR trade list at the bottom of the first post.

This message was edited Jun 26, 2008 7:59 AM

Longview, TX

Sheila_FW
Shelia
Frostweed told me I could give you a bee brush plant and a giant coneflower that I've been saving for her and that she would see you a lot quicker than she would see me. So I'll be looking for you. I'll have a baseball cap on and graying red hair.
Jameso

Fort Worth, TX(Zone 8a)

Yes James, I will get them to her, no problem. Also do you have any of the Antelope Horn and Standing Cypress seedlings still available? If so please bring one of each for me.

East of Nacogdoches, TX(Zone 8a)

Wayne, all of my vitex are purple, except one plant. That one plant has a very light bloom, pinkish. I'll dig it up and bring it for you. Someone else is welcome to it, should you pass.

Edited to add: pulled up two clumps of Louisiana Iris to toss in the have mix.

This message was edited Jun 26, 2008 6:02 PM

Buffalo, TX(Zone 8b)

Antiquedrose, if you have an extra vitex, I would love to have one please.
Thank you,
Charlene

Toadsuck, TX(Zone 7a)

Lordy, go out of town for a couple of days and everyone goes beserko....plant nuts at their finest. Needless to say I didn't get in the first or last position on that lottery. Oh well, have to depend on the kindness of an old friend as it is to relocate my wants from Jacksonville, to Toadsuck. Now, I gotta go back and make a new list so I get everything ready for tommorrow when I leave, and hope I don't overlook anyone, if I do, my sincerest sorries, but I'll try to be thorough and do like a carpenter, measure twice, cut once.

"eyes"

Rusk, TX(Zone 8a)

Antiquedrose, the pinkish Vitex will be great! I have a deep blue (that I hope to root cuttings from) and a light blue.

I'm saving the purple Vitex for you, Charlene.

Gilmer, TX(Zone 8a)

Does anyone have any bee balm?I know it's late, so I don't expect it, but would sure love it!!!

Fort Worth, TX(Zone 8a)

I can pull another out of my hat for you Lorraine. Mine is 'Raspberry Wine'.

If anyone has a different color I would love to get a start of it.

Barbara.....didn't you have a purple??

Buffalo, TX(Zone 8b)

Sheila and Lorraine, I am bringing several buckets with water in the bottom and filled with little surprises like :) Bee balm and other creations from the wild. I am bringing scissors and paper to wrap them in and you just reach into the buckets and pick what you want and wrap it up. You can cut the top off or take it like it is. I have Monarda Fistulosa http://www.easywildflowers.com/quality/mon.fist.htm which is purple and beautiful. I also have Monarda citradora: http://www.wildflower.org/gallery/species.php?id_plant=MOCI I have a couple that I haven't had time to look up the names of and a few gaillardia and black eye susans and maybe one more Mexican hat. I am going to put it out first come first serve other than those that are promised.

Becky and I did this at the Buffalo RU and it was a hit. This time I got a few different ones and a few of the same ones that I offered last time.

Charlene

Buffalo, TX(Zone 8b)

Thanks for saving the Vitex Antiqued Rose.
Charlene

Longview, TX

shelia_fw
I'll bring the standing cypress and antelope horns
Jameso

Big Sandy, TX(Zone 8a)

Sheila, could I have a Raspberry Wine Bea Balm, thanks.

Wayne,

That pink vitex is just too big to dig up so I'm bringing some cuttings. BTY, we're camping in Rusk tonight, at the Railroad Park, but of course, we'll see you Saturday.

Humble, TX

My mom (Mary) is meeting me at the RU and thinks she will be bringing deep pink cannas and bags of mulch from the 'clean' load the county tree trimmers gave her. If you have anything hardy that will take care of itself & looks pretty, I'm sure she will be happy to trade with you.
Tabitha

Big Sandy, TX

Maggi Here:

I'm on Kathryn's computer and we're talking about Obedient Plant. I think Joan brought some to me and I lost it - again BAD Maggi.

If anyone has any Obedient Plant to spare in purple or white, we will be bringing extras of some neat plants and would love to make a trade.

Fort Worth, TX(Zone 8a)

I have extras Maggi, will tag it yours.

Fort Worth, TX(Zone 8a)

Got you covered Kenboy!
Thanks James.

Winnsboro, TX

Hey I would like some bee balm too if anyone has any extra.

Antiquedrose could I have a start of your LA irises?

Looking forward to meeting everyone tomorrow. Ya'll drive carefully!

Marian

Magnolia, TX(Zone 8b)

Could someone please start another thread? I'm still @ the Farm but I have dial-up @ home & I know I won't be able to pull this up when I get home!

Gilmer, TX(Zone 8a)

Boy, I'm glad I asked for the bee balm!!! It's going fast!! So we will be bobbing for plants and not apples? Sounds so fun and so easy.!!

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/859501/

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.