Time to vote! Choose your favorite images in our annual Photo Contest HERE

Proactiv Reviews

Houston, United States(Zone 9b)

Does it live up to it's hype?

It's rare but sometimes you can find a store or mall kiosk that sells it. I just hate mail ordering a product that is going to put me on a schedule and regular billing charge. But I'll bite, if it works!

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/p.php?pid=5570419

This message was edited Sep 18, 2008 9:43 PM

You might check the online auctions for sample sizes. For some reason it's a good source for those. I guess lots of people get them free and sell them.

Huh never would have suspected they'd have sample sizes. Don't mind buying large just don't want to be on some regular mailing list I might have to cancel.

Lilesville, NC(Zone 7b)

Tir,

I just bought some for my 14 yr old daughter and i did not want to be on a mailing list either...so i went to good ole ebay and bought some...it was $47 for the big 4 oz sizes..and this was for a 3 piece set. And yes it is worth the money...it is clearing my daughters face up good :o)

Char

thx!!!!!!!!!!!

Plano, TX

they sell it at some malls now too

Anyone rate how it works?

Lilesville, NC(Zone 7b)

my daughter has been using it for about a week and her face is looking really good.

I give it a 10 outta 10

Char

sweet!

Hmmmm tried to search and find this thread----came up with no results?!

Anyhow, if you've used proactiv you might want to add a review here: http://www.acnecuresrevealed.net/proactiv.php?gclid=CNCRheCospUCFQOcFQod3hoFQA

I ordered a one month supply so we'll see how it goes.

Just got my order today. I saw it at a mall kiosk and they charge 47 BUCKS for the kit! So I ordered by mail but I used a check so as NOT to enroll in any automatic monthly shipments, I hate companies that do that---or who direct withdraw funds from your acct or cc for stuff---

So I got it, and am excited to see if it works! I've used many off brands of this stuff but the texture and smell of Proactiv was very different so I am also hoping for different results.

They have a referral plan going on right now if you've never ordered proactiv and would like to we can go in together to enjoy the rewards program. They say you will get a FREE 30 day supply and a couple other free creams for having a friend refer you. If you'd like to try just shoot me a dmail!

www.proactiv.com/refer

(GayLynn) Appleton, WI(Zone 5a)

So, what do you think about the product? Is it working the way you expected?

Yeah, so far not impressed. I've not worsened but I've not made any great progress either.

(GayLynn) Appleton, WI(Zone 5a)

That's too bad. Thanks for trying it out and letting us know. I won't bother getting any of it then. They sure make it sound like a miracle cure on television.... "put it on at night and in the morning no signs of blemishes" I thought it sounded a bit too good to be true.

My friend told me AFTER I bought it that she tried it to and had NO change. Phooey.

Well, when the guy in the commercial sues over it not working, that's not a good sign:

http://www.muchmusic.com/news/story.asp?id=17386

lol!

the retort (if true) that its the pepsi causing his breakouts contradicts the paperwork that came with the creams---which state that in NO WAY does what you eat cause acne (something most ppl refute) but that it's hormones 100%.

Plano, TX

like he needs the money!!

Any man willing to announce to the world that the product that he relied upon to (in his own words) "preserve his sexy" was a failure, must be feeling some pain. Can you imagine him waking up one morning, and looking in the mirror, only to discover that it hadn't been preserved? The horror!

This message was edited Oct 9, 2008 10:27 PM

rofl!

Lilesville, NC(Zone 7b)

I am truly sorry that it did not work for any of you all..but i honestly can say that it worked for me when i used it like 6 yrs ago and my daughter still uses it..she loves it...the difference it amazing...it is strange that what works for some does not work for all..i just wonder why.

Char

Same as with all meds. Works for some and not others. I sure was hoping it was my miracle. I'll have to go to a dermatologist.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.