Coleus Chatters thru June 22nd...

Lewisburg, KY(Zone 6a)

Oh, my gosh! I didn't know there were so many varieties of coleus! Thanks for the link.

Beaumont, TX(Zone 8b)

I didn't know either bluegrassmom. Then I came here. Been hooked ever since! 'Nuf Said!

You should check out our plantfiles. Do a search on Coleus. There are a bajillion pages of them. Makes a gal dream I tell ya!

Janet

(Zone 9b)

We need pictures of your FINISHED tropical garden so we can drool, Miss Brin. Maybe one of your tiki lights too. LOL You make me so jealous, I am not even done with my spring clean up. I am happy to hear the Xman is doing better. Poor baby!

It was a glorious day here today, the heat wave passed. We had a very lazy day together. My favorite kind! Hope everyone else had a beautiful weekend too.

Juanita, great pics.

Here is a so cool fittonia I just found. I am going to do a terrarium with it I think.

Thumbnail by Kell
FLOYD, VA(Zone 6a)

Thanks everyone. Glad the link worked. I will probably do that from now on. It's just a lot faster for me on dial up since I can set it up to load a bunch of pictures and then go off to do something else.

kell, I love that fittonia. Some of those varieties are so pretty and I've had them off and on over the years.

Been out taking some cuttings of my Burgundy Glow Ajuga this morning. I'm not a big fan of ground covers. They rarely perform up to expectations. In my opinion nothing looks worse than a ground cover full of weeds. Anyway, the Burgundy Glow is in a couple of containers I have as a vine accent and it is really nice. I'm gonna start some and see how much I can get going. Maybe I'll try it in a small space somewhere here. I like to try out plants before I recommend them to my customers.

Oh well, gotta run. Off to work on my deceased MIL estate today. Who knew you could save so much junk over a lifetime. The problem is, there are gems in the junk, so everything has to be looked at. Trying to get ready for an estate sale and I'm not getting there very fast.

Later all,
Juanita

Yukon, OK(Zone 7b)

Oh Juanita, just gorgeous coleus. I have to go back and look some more.

Sorry about the thread getting so long. I'll keep better track of it so it will be easier for dial-upers to get on.

New week... new thread over here http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/867324/

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.