Question about Decoupage

Seminole, OK(Zone 7a)

I am one of those people that wants exact wording on some things especially crafts I am not real familiar with so having said that when instructions say use white glue diluted with water at a ratio of 3 parts glue to 1 part water are they talking about just plain white Elmers glue? One place I read about this said wood glue from a hardware store. Please is it just white glue you buy for school supplies?

I used to have some Christmas ornaments I made a zillion years ago in the Girl Scouts where we decoupaged material onto styrofoam balls. I loved those and want to make some more. I also would like to decoupage the light switch covers for my house. I see them in stores and think I could do that, I would also like to make some holiday ones to switch out.

I know it is probably a dumb question but I want it spelled out. LOL

This thread has 20 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. Take a tour of our site and learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!