I need your Prayers Please 2

Northeast, LA(Zone 8a)

This is a link to our first thread
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/905024/
I really prayed about starting this second thread. I have a hard time releasing the first thread because it is such a powerful movement of faith for all of us.
This thread is going to be for all us us who need prayer. I left the title "I need prayer " for a reason. God wants you to step out on faith and vocalize your personal need of prayer. No request is insignificant. Do you need courage? Why do we never pray for courage(we use other words ie strength) Is it because to admit we need courage is to admit we have cowardice? He is asking you to come forward and be blessed. Each time we step out we are touching many people who are only reading these post. He doesn't care where you live Midsouth knows no boundaries. Please pray about it and then substitute your name for the "I". Times are tough and our needs are getting larger. These prayer request do not have to be about health issues. We have trials with our marriage, our children, our finances,elderly parents and some may be losing their homes.

A new day arises with new problems. Lift your voice unto him and you shall also have his blessings. Cindy

Thumbnail by Riverland
Camden, AR(Zone 8a)

Very nicely said Cindy.... we all need prayer for something no matter what it is. I am in need of prayer over a lawsuit issue that has been hanging over my head for over a year..... long story short, I had a horse that I "inherited" when my parents passed away and he lived at my parents place. He got out on the highway and was hit by a gravel truck at 3:30 in the morning - who claims he was driving 50 - 55 mph ..... he skidded over 100 yds EMPTY....(just for your info - at 80K pounds - fully loaded he should have stopped in that amount of time traveling 55 mph)...anyway, my homeowners took 6 mos to "deny" coverage because the accident did not occur AT my home.... even though the way the policy is worded it specifically states that animals in your custody or control are covered no matter where they are located. Anyway, the policy that covers my Mom's house also has a liability rider on it - so I wrote a letter of appeal stating that I believe my HO policy CLEARLY stated that my horse was covered even though he wasn't at MY house..... but just in case, that I also have a 100K liability rider on the policy that covers the house where the accident occurred and SURELY it would be covered under that, and considering that less than 6 mos prior to this accident we had to go in for a "coverage review" and spent more than 2 hrs going over everything with our agent and all he wanted to sell us was more LIFE insurance - that if nothing else it should be covered under their errors and omissions policy because he did not have us properly covered. Not to mention the fact that my agent originally said because I had cancelled my general liability policy I did not have coverage - but it specifically stated there was NO COVERAGE for livestock on public roads!! ... anyway, the letter of appeal was written in May. The accident occurred on 9/11/07 so it has now been over 1 yr.....needless to say the driver who was "fine" the night of the accident was "injured" and had to undergo treatment, and missed work, and his truck sustained substancial damage because he crossed the road into the oncoming lane and plowed out a ditch for about 30 yds before finally coming to rest at a 90 degree angle to the road.....

I TRIED to shorten this story, but needless to say, I am in need of prayer because currently we are being pursued for damages to the truck and for reimbursement of the driver's medical bills...... and my insurance is refusing to respond! I am refusing to pay until I get an answer out of my insurance about the additional liability policy. I have already retained an attorney - but this is going to be expensive either way and it is creating a LOT of tension in my household..........
So I would appreciate whatever prayers you could offer up...............

I really feel like everyone always has some demon they are facing.... different ones at different times, but there is always something....that is why we need the Lord every day to help us face those challenges.

Hope you are feeling better Cindy. By the way, the picture is beautiful.
Genna

Northeast, LA(Zone 8a)

Genna This is exactly why the Lord led me to change this thread as we went into the second part. I prayed about this and delayed starting the thread until I knew what he wanted done.
I will be praying that this issue is resolved soon. I am sorry you are facing financial stress either way this goes. I will also pray for peace within you marriage and home. Thank you for asking us to be part of your struggle. We have some mighty strong prayer warriors to intercede for you. God bless you Genna, Cindy

ps thanks about the picture

Judsonia, AR(Zone 7b)

Genna, You'll be in my prayers, I know that that is alot of stress weighing on you over this. Stress causes allkinds of trouble and no one needs that. Hang in there, and Big hugs !!!!!!!!!

Camden, AR(Zone 8a)

Well, I definitely appreciate the prayers and I stressed over it WAY WAY too much last Fall, and I kept kicking myself for 2 months about WHY did I cancel that general liability policy..... (we had always had big dogs, and after we had the last one put to sleep, I didn't see the need to fill out the 10 pg questionaire again)....then one day when i was home for lunch I went and PULLED the actual liability policy out (i had already read every other policy involved cover to cover) and on the front of the dec page in big bold letters was the exclusion that there was NO COVERAGE FOR LIVESTOCK OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY THEM ON PUBLIC ROADS.... until then I had about worried myself sick as to the financial hardship I had placed my family under because of my mistake.... then I realized that God was saying that it WASN'T MY fault...that EVEN if I had retained the coverage my "agent" said I needed - that I would NOT have had coverage thru it. Most of the time since then, I have been more at peace with it....not that it has gone away and not that it might not be difficult, but I didn't know of anything to do differently...... so, I just had to let it go. About this time last year it was a wonder I didn't have a MAJOR stroke or something. I could not even begin to explain the stress I placed myself under.... and my husband was not very understanding and he placed a lot of stress on me too..... but, I finally told him if worse came to worse, I would declare bankruptcy or sell my Mom's place, or whatever it took to "protect" us....but that I could not continue to dwell and focus on it or else I would be dead! and I meant it. I called my sister and told her not to be surprised when she read my name in the papers because they were probably going to be filing suit against me. So far, they have retained lawyers and written letters and asked for payment - but have NOT filed an official lawsuit against me yet. I am sure it is coming if my insurance company refuses to do anything when they finally respond to this last request I made......

I have resolved myself that I can not change the past, and I can not control everything....just pray that this will be as painless as possible for me and my family.....

I really appreciate your prayers....in fact, I have some dear friends that I have requested prayer from several times on this matter already and I am sure that is one reason I have been able to quit dwelling on it so much.

Thanks!
Genna

Tulsa, OK(Zone 7a)

Praying your so right seems things happen and keep happening. So very true we need prayers..

Ripley, MS

I too need prayers for each and every day, I desire to be a better Christian, wife, mother and friend. I want to be an example so others can see Jesus in my life.
I need your prayers for help with that.
Sandra

Judsonia, AR(Zone 7b)

Genna, I'd be in the same boat, our cows have gotten out so many times, luckily nobody has hit them, cause I don't thin kwe have that insurance that covers animals and their damage while on the road. I may have to check that. WE live way out in the country but they still get inthe road LOL That's scarey what would happen, we did have someone hit our dog once, but they never did anytying about it. I've hit another dog also and had 1,100.00 damage to my toyota, but I dind't go find the owner either. I just took care of it myself with my insurance. Hope you get things worked out and he drops the case .

Camden, AR(Zone 8a)

Yeah - I know a LOT of people who would have just denied ownership, but I wasn't raised that way. Plus our animals are near and dear to us - and he had been special to me for many, many years. I went and moved him off the shoulder of the road, etc. The cop told me that night that I would be responsible for it and that my "homeowners" would cover it. I told him I wasn't sure that the HO would cover such a thing, but guess I would find out. I also asked him what about the guy speeding - but he said he "couldn't prove that" when I inquired about the 100 yd skidmarks he just looked dumbfounded. Guess I should never have said anything because I had WATCHED the cop step off the skid marks but there was NO RECORD of the skid marks on the official police report. I did go back that afternoon while it was daylight and take lots of photos. I did not LOOK at the guys truck and I regret that - and wish I had thought to take my camera but at 3:30 in the morning I do not THINK!!! My husband had just gotten a call not 5 minutes before for a call out in Magnolia - 45 miles so of us....and so when we got the call, we just thought it was AT&T calling back to cancel the call out...instead it was my renter calling to tell me about the accident. So, I had to go take care of it by myself. I wasn't thinking real clear but I lived there long enough to know those gravel trucks do not obey the speed limit in the daytime - much less at 3:30 in the morning!!

Oh well, we will see how it all turns out. KA if I was you, I would check with my insurance agent SPECIFICALLY about the livestock getting out on the road....... My Mom always had a special policy when she lived there but she had several cows, a bull, and some horses. He was my only "livestock" and was really just a family pet - he was "fixed" so he didn't have the urge to roam and in 20 years he had only been outside that fence one time - and that was when my brother accidently left the gate open while my Mom was in the hospital....... The neighbor called me about him and by the time I got there (15 min) he had put himself back in the lot.... ^_^

Genna

Isabella, MO(Zone 6b)

Cindy, beautiful picture in your first post and I am so glad that you started this new thread!
Genna, you are correct in saying we all have our own demons to face. MIne and Buddy's is similar to yours in that it will probably involve a lawsuit but it does not involve an animal. Our case involves some property we own in another county. We used to live on 16 acres where the property in question is located. When we moved to Cabot, we had sold our house and 2 1/2 acres in one parcel and another 8 acres to another fellow. We had six acres and a warehouse remaining and we had a good offer on the warehouse with 5 acres. We were going to give the remaining 1 acre to our son-in-law and daughter (Buddy's daughter) because that one acre adjoined one acre which we had given them along with an easement to get to their property. (They built a house on their property.) When the sale involving the warehouse and 5 acres went to the title company they refused to issue title insurance on it because, unknown to us, we had sold away our easement rights to the remaining property when we sold the house and 2 1/2 acres. The 8 acres didn't need an easement because it fronted on a public road. The people who bought out house refused to give us an easement because they didn't want anyone building a house on the 5 acres which was behind their property. Buddy's daughter and son-in-law refused to give us an easement (even though we gave them their acre plus an easement) because Buddy's son-in-law is an introvert and he didn't want any neighbors close to him. SOOOOO, we found ourselves losing the sale of that property which would have allowed us to pay off our current home, which would really have meant a lot now that Buddy is retired and unable to work. If we had not been able to get a reverse mortgage this past January, we would be facing foreclosure now--that's what a serious situation this whole thing is. I'm sure that Buddy's daughter has no idea what her husband's selfishness has done to us financially because they aren't speaking to us.(their choice, not ours). The reason we bought this house in the first place is because we thought we were going to be able to pay it off with the sale of the three parcels of land. We consulted two different lawyers and they both told us we would have to sue the parties whose properties are adjacent to our property and that it would cost a lot of money. We don't have the money to do that so here we sit. We have an appt. scheduled with another lawyer on the 27th of Oct. We don't want to sue anybody--we just want our easement and the law states that none of those people can withhold us access to our property. The driveway is there--all we need is legal right to use it. Both our son-in-law and daughter as well as the people who bought our previous home use the driveway every day. (You would have to see the plot plan of the entire property to understand what I am talking about.) The problem with us getting the easement is MONEYso we are hoping that this lawyer will just simply petition the court for us and that the judge will appoint a committee to look over the property and say we can use the driveway to access our property and it won't cost us an arm-and-a-leg. (The other lawyer we consulted was an expensive lawyer from Little Rock who was trying to make a bundle by creating more problems than we actually had. The first lawyer we consulted was in the same town as the title company involved and wouldn't handle the case due to "conflict of interest"). The hardest part of this whole thing has been the rift it has caused between us and Buddy's daughter and son-in-law. Buddy and I have both done a lot of praying about this and we have both forgiven them although I will say that forgiveness has been an ongoing and sometimes daily thing that one or both of us to deal with in this case. Personaly, I just say to myself every time I think about the problem that "As an act of my will, I choose to forgive __________and _________".
Anyway, I suppose I am asking for prayer that this will all work out and not only will we get our easement but we will be reconciled to our family members.
Like Genna, I tried to condense this as much as I could and have it still make sense.
Thanks for your prayers and I will be praying for y'all, too!

Marilyn

Northeast, LA(Zone 8a)

Marilyn y'all told me about this but I did not realize it involved his daughter. I will also be praying for You that this matter is dissolved quickly and by the least disruptive way. We all need to stand together and pray as a group about these troubles coming at each one here.
Sandra , you pray for what we all need to be saying. There are always people watching us and waiting for us to fail so they can say look what they are doing and they claim to be Christian. . They forget we are human and we have strengths and we have weaknesses. I would also like to add that to my requests. Please let me set an a good example for those who are watching me.

Genna I know it doesn't help you but your dilemma is waking all of us up that have large animals. I have no idea if we have any coverage like that. We will be checking in to it.

Judsonia, AR(Zone 7b)

I thought that if someone owned property behind one such as yours. that it was t he law that they had to give right away to be able to use part of their property as a driveway back to that property. is that not so? Just wondering. That's sad.

Isabella, MO(Zone 6b)

That's what the law says, Kathy Ann--but you have to petition the court in order to get it and that requires a lawyer, etc., etc. Also, they don't have to "give" it to you free of charge if they don't want to--they do have to sell it to you, though, for fair market value and they can't say where the easement will be. The court appoints a committee to go out and look over a situation and they decide where the easement will be. In our case, they will most likely just say, "Let them use the existing driveway" because it is already there and since it actually services 3 landowners besides us, they can't say that it is a private driveway.

On another matter, Buddy just told me that he had to get some help for the back pain that he is experiencing (and has experienced for several years). He said the pain is becoming unbearable. When Buddy says something like that, you can believe it because he has a high pain threshold. I knew he had been suffering pretty badly the last 3 days so when he told me that, I wasn't surprised. The problem is that over the last two years he has been to an orthopedic doctor who couldn't help him because Buddy has a pacemaker and can't have an MRI--therefore since x-rays don't show anything, the doctor wouldn't do anything to help him. Then last Dec. we took him down to the UA med center where he saw two neurologists. They ignored his back pain altogether and told him he needed to see a psychiatrist! Oh, brother! What a frustration that was! The only OTC pain med that Buddy can take is Tylenol because of the blood thinner that he takes. He has been practically "eating" Tylenol lately, which can't be good for him, either. Please pray that the Lord will lead us to the right doctor--one who won't dismiss his pain as "all in his head" and one who will really try to help him get to the bottom of whatever is causing his back pain. Thank you again.
Marilyn

Northeast, LA(Zone 8a)

Marilyn I will pray for his back pain and the guidance to the right doctors that can help him. It is so frustrating to know their is something really wrong and no one wants to help you. I hope this gets corrected quickly. The pain can really wear you down then you start developing other problems. I lift him up to Dear Jesus. Lord this Is one of your strong and faithful warriors. He needs your help whether it be your devine healing or your guidance through a doctor. Please give him peace and ease his pain. I lift him up to you tonight Lord . We just give you praise Lord as we turn this over to you our Devine healer. God bless his family for the inner turmoil and give that peace too. thank you and Amen

Isabella, MO(Zone 6b)

Thank you, so much, Cindy! that is a beautiful prayer and thanks to the rest of you, too, who are praying. I, in turn, will be remembering your needs in my prayers and I thank God for this wonderful "family" who is willing to lift up one another as each of us voices our needs.

Cindy, I just read your post above to Buddy and we were both in tears as I was reading it. He said to tell you "thank you" and that your prayer is precious to him.

God bless you all!

Marilyn

Maben, MS(Zone 7b)

Prayers being said for all our MS families, I would like to ask for prayers that my daughters to turn their lives over to God and let him guide them in the path he wants them to follow.

Ruth

This message was edited Oct 23, 2008 8:40 PM

Isabella, MO(Zone 6b)

Will do, Ruth. I have two sons who need the same prayer.

Marilyn

Ripley, MS

All our children need prayers, there is so much out there to hinder them in finding their way.
We have been listening to our pastor do a series of sermons on preparing for the battle.
Churches all over have the lowest attendance of young people in many, many years.
Some of our children may be fourty years old, but they are still the younger generation.
Just a few years ago, a church down the road from us closed, when the last living member passed away in her 90's.
We need to pray that God will be preparing the younger generation to be our future leaders.

We should also rember our military, each and every day. I fail to do this so often.
Sandra

Central, LA(Zone 8b)

Good evening everyone!!!! Cindy you know you are very dear to me and are always in my prayers!!! Did you have an easier day?

Genna that is an awful thing to have happen to your family!!! I'm sorry that you are being tested this way. I believe that when you take something to the Lord in prayer that he gives you the strength and peace you will need to get through that obstacle!!!! Whatever the outcome may be!!!

Marlene did you use a title company or serveyor during the exchange of the other 2 properties? If so maybe they have General Libility to represent the filing of your request to the judge. If not would you qualify for Legal Aide. It really shouldn't take that much time to file that request.

I pray for each of us today that we are able to overcome whatever the obstacle is in our lives through that PEACE that only the Lord can provide us. That he lift up our young people and guide them to the steps of his house so that they could develop the relationship with our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ that I received at the hands of my dear Grandmother. One in which they can see God each and everyday of their lives and experience the miracles that he has for us.

I truly believe that the answer for our young people is for us not to nag them, but through the life we lead we encourage them to seek the gift that you receive when you walk daily hand and hand with Jesus!!! When God is speaking to them they will have a rough time not answering his call!!!! Remember how hard it was for us to accept how easy this really can be.

Camden, AR(Zone 8a)

Marilyn,
So sorry to hear about your problems. I think maybe you might should go to ANOTHER title company with your paperwork and records in hand - or possibly consult the surveyor. I am not sure that your "easement" once it is established can be conveyed to just one person, I believe it is a permanent fixture of "right of way" that isn't necessarily 'transferable'. We dealt with a similar issue when my parents died and my sister inherited the ONLY piece of land that did not have highway frontage. My brother wanted her to have to get easement off a back road and thru someone else's property, but she requested and received easement across mine and my other brother's property - the surveyor put it there. Even though I own the land that her easement crosses I am not allowed to block her access (and of course, I wouldn't do so) but my brothers would have if they thought they could - the surveyor told them they could not ??? so don't know who is correct, but in your case the easement was already established - once an easement is established, I am not sure it can be restricted WHO uses it. In other words, you already have more than one property owner utilizing that easement - I am not sure that legally they can keep you from utilizing it that is why I would contact another title company. It may be just a misinterpretation on their part.... or being ultra conservative or whatever. I would definitely contact a couple of other title companies if possible (we only have 1 in town so it might be limited in your area too) and a couple of surveyors - and maybe even contact the County Surveyor (an elected position) to get his opinion. I would think all of those people would at least take a look at it without a fee. ....particularly the co surveyor since that is his job......

Hope that is some help. I will definitely be praying .......

Isabella, MO(Zone 6b)

Thanks for the suggestions, Jeri and Genna: The title company in question won't talk to us. Another title company (owned by the first lawyer we consulted--therefore the "conflict of interest" mentioned above) in the same town says they wouldn't give title insurance until a judge has ruled. The thing about the easement on the 5 acres which we still own is that the original driveway did not go all the way down to the remaining 5 acres from the county road. Our original easement went only down to where the driveway split off to go to our house and the neighbor's house to the west of our property (about 600+ feet). The easement we gave our son-in-law continues from that point to the back part of the property but when we sold the house we lost our access to the remaining 5 acres. It is hard for you to understand without knowing the property and where the property lines are, etc. The title company is at fault, we believe, because they let that happen without letting us know what our options were. The lawyer we consulted in Little Rock is an "expert" on these things and he said a judge would probably look at the original deed and plot plans and legal descriptions and give us access "in a heartbeat". However, he was very expensive and we couldn't afford his fees. We have to get before the judge which involves petitioning the court. The problem is not that we don't have legal access--we do-- the surrounding property owners do not have a legal right to keep us from it. However, almost everytime we have gone over there to get into our warehouse, our son-in-law has come out and caused a "commotion", unfortunately. You may say, "Well, go over there when he isn't at home." He is a cabinet maker who works out of a shop behind his house so he is there during the day--almost any day of the week. I have been very proud of Buddy in the way he has conducted himself in the face of our son-in-law's hostility. (Let me just be frank and say that SIL has proven himself to be an uncaring, ungrateful jerk.) However, it is very unpleasant to have to go through that every time we want to go over there for whatever reason. The neighbors to the west are staying out of it but they could make things so simple by just saying, "We'll give you an easement". Ultimately, they will all have to follow the court's orders, which we are sure will be in our favor but until we actually have the court's final say-so on it, we are avoiding confrontations by not going over there any more than we have to. Until that time, SIL is making things as difficult as possible. (Buddy's daughter works outside the home so she has not been at home when her husband has tried to be confrontational.)

Oh, Jeri, we did try legal aide. They gave us an opinion that nobody can keep us from the property. However they won't represent us because we own the property and therefore, we are too "rich" to qualify for their assistance. Nevermind the fact that we can't sell the property until we get an easement! GRRRR!! Talk about "Red Tape"!

Ripley, MS

Ring around the roses--in plain talk is what they are giving you there Marilyn.
I hope those legal problems are soon resolved for you and Genna also.
Sandra

Camden, AR(Zone 8a)

Marilyn, please make a call to your county surveyor...... he might be able to help you resolve this..... not sure what their official duties are, but knowing about all those types of things, he might at least be able to point you in a less expensive direction. I know this will probably sound tacky - but do you happen to be friends with anyone who is a good friend of the county judge? Or know the county judge personally? In fact, you might just go VISIT him or call for an appt to speak with him. ... that is part of his job as well, and personally I don't like to pull the "contacts" card, but I have sure seen a lot of people get out of a LOT of binds with it.....and in this situation, it would sure be worth a try. Seems like the county judge should have some jurisdiction in this matter in his county....... and you could get an appt to at least speak with him about it for free. ???
You might have to get a lawyer to represent you in front on him in court, but then you might not...... I know you do not always have to have an attorney. I went to traffic court and represented myself after a woman HIT me - she hit me in the left drivers door of my vehicle while trying to go around me while I was making a left turn - and the new cop gave me the ticket...... anyone, I won my case and didn't have an attorney although a friend who is an attorney says you should ALWAYS have a lawyer - even for traffic court, but I couldn't afford one...... paying the ticket would have been cheaper than the attorney!

Genna

Ripley, MS

Dearest friends. I got a very serious request from Emily today (Em's Garden) about her Dad.
He has been having tummy troubles and after 2 weeks of testing had been verified that he has intestional cancer and it has spread to the liver. He is scheduled for surgery Monday to remove the tumors in the intestines.
This family has had their share of troubles lately and they need as much prayer support as we can give them.
Please ask God for help for them.
Sandra

Northeast, LA(Zone 8a)

Y'all are still in my prayers. Boy when you hear other people's trouble mine feel really insignificant. Your need big or small is important to God because you are his child. If you know the feeling when your child is hurt and you want to fix it for them or take it upon yourself to protect him, then you can know why Our Father wants to envelope you in his loving arms. His love for you is much greater than you will ever understand. He walks with you at all times. So if you have a need no matter how small you think it is, it is equally important to him because you are his child. Please ask him to help you and at the same time ask this group to intercede for you as well. We are here to help. Cindy

Northeast, LA(Zone 8a)

Sorry to here about Emily's father. I will be praying for this family. They certainly have had their share of troubles.

Camden, AR(Zone 8a)

So sorry to hear that about Emily's father. I know she has been busy with her grandmother....... I will definitely lift her and her family up in prayer. Like Cindy said, our Father knows and cares about our every concern and He wants us to give them all to Him......

Camden, AR(Zone 8a)

So sorry to hear that about Emily's father. I know she has been busy with her grandmother....... I will definitely lift her and her family up in prayer. Like Cindy said, our Father knows and cares about our every concern and He wants us to give them all to Him......

Isabella, MO(Zone 6b)

Emily's father and their family will be in my prayers for sure. I am going to make a list of the needs mentioned on this thread because it is too easy to forget someone's request if I rely on memory.

Central, AL(Zone 7b)

I'm saddened to hear the news about Emily father, pray for good prognosis and comfort for Emily's father as well as family.

Vancleave, MS(Zone 8b)

Praying for us all.

It is truly amazing how spiteful some people can be to others. So sorry about all your lands problems Marilyn

Maben, MS(Zone 7b)

Emily we will be praying that the surgery goes good for your Dad Mon. We love you
Ruth

Vancleave, MS(Zone 8b)

Em praying for your strength to get you though caring for you family members. I also pray other family members will step in and give you a much needed break

Central, LA(Zone 8b)

Em I'm so sorry to hear about your Dad!!! I'll be lifting him as well as the doctors Mon. during his surgery!!!!!

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

Emily, her father and family are in my thoughts and prayers.
Cindy, Are you feeling better?

Northeast, LA(Zone 8a)

Kathy I am feeling better. This cold had got me really stiff but the joint pain has eased some since being back on the meds. It will better. I want to blame it on getting old but my 92 year old MIL can run rings around me. LOL Thank you for asking. I'm going to the camp this morning will check back in tonight. Cindy

Central, LA(Zone 8b)

I'm glad that you are having a better day!!! Have fun at the camp but take it easy!!! Climbing a deer stand would be tough right now!!!!

Ripley, MS

So many hurts and problems in our Daves family right now. I know God is listening, and will help us all through these hard times. He has always been faithful to me. He has never left me alone and never will.
Sandra

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

Cindy, Have fun and enjoy the day. So glad you are feeling better.
Good morning Jeri.

Slidell, LA(Zone 8b)

Thanks Sandra for posting for me and to everyone for their prayers. Daddy is in good spirits and has a practical attitude about everything. I just pray that the cancer has not spread anywhere else and they are able to get it under control between removing the tumor and the chemo. They also discovered an aortic aneuryseum (sp?) and his gallbladder needs to be removed. They are just going to deal with the tumor right now and watch the other things until they can get to taking care of them. I am back to staying at granny's 24/7 until daddy gets home and well. We'll have to work something out, but am taking a wait and see approach. I may just bring her to my house next week if he is going to be in the hospital for a while.

Marsue - I have been in the legal field for over 20 years and did title work for 7. Dmail me a number where I can reach you and I can call you to discuss - I have free long distance. The answers to some questions will depend on your answers to others. Maybe I can help led you in a helpful direction to resolve that convoluted mess!

Cindy glad you are feeling well enough to go to the camp. Hope you have a wonderful day!

Will keep everyone here in my thoughts and prayers and again thank you for your prayers on our behalf. It has indeed been a trying few months. hugs Em

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images