27 flowers, shrubs, and trees ready to trade

(Zone 7a)

Chat away...very interesting information you have.

Saint Louis, MO(Zone 5b)

Hi Betty,

I have some "Scarlett O'Hara" Morning glory seeds if you would like to trade. I would be interested in the black eyed susan seeds.

Thanks,
Sharon

Plato, MO(Zone 5a)

Betty,
Hey there,
I can gab all day!!I peeked at your list,I would love to have some of your db red hocks and the minis too.I'm not sure your gonna be interested in much I have.Pick'ens are thin right now.I've got sweetwilliam,old type tall garden phlox,wisteria beans(blu)It's a bit late now...but later on I've got garlic,rhubarb and daylilys.Whatcha think?
Keep warm!!
kim

ontario, ON(Zone 2a)

Hi Betty
I have some white marigolds i would like to trade for your golden rain tree seeds. let me know.
diane

Franktown, CO(Zone 5a)

Love to have some of each (Fushia - Purple Wegelia/colors separate). You can view my list as Deanne or http://davesgarden.com/havelist/163.html

I would love to trade for some 'mock orange' seeds. I have

Marble Arch Salvia (mix)
Butterfly Bush (mix)
Siberian Iris
Scarlet Trumpet Creeper
Marigold (Orange Sophia)
Datura metel - (lavender)
Dahlia (mix)
German Chamomile
Queen Anne's Lace
Money Plant
Rose Campion
Malva Zebrina
Columbine (mix)
Liatris
Datura metel (white)
Flowering Cabbage
Cilantro
Zinnia (miniature)
Trifolium
Red Devil Radish
Dill
Cape Mallow
Nelli Moser Clematis
Clematis (shades of purple)
Hollyhock (mix)

Let me know if you wish to trade. Happy New Year!

Kansas City , MO(Zone 6a)

Hello Betty,
I would love some of your mock orange and/or your white daisy with blue eye! I have nigella, which the seedpods are sometimes used in dried arrangements. I have others at dave's, member kathy_727 (but I guess the sidebar already told you that, huh?). Please let me know! Thanks!
Kathy

Dexter, MI(Zone 5b)

Hi, Betty! I'd love to trade. Please view my list at:
http://www.gardenweb.com/members/exch/maryliz
(Haven't had time to build a list over here yet--it's my first day here!) I'm interested in either of the Weigelia colors and the "White Daisy Blue Center Blue/Grey Foliage." Please let me know...

Valley Head, WV(Zone 5a)

Hi Betty, I would love to try some of your Weigelia (either color) and the mock orange. I haven't had time to make my list here at Dave's site yet (never enough hours) but you can view my seeds to trade on my web pages.

http://www.neumedia.net/~rkane/mamakane/ (Cheryl's Gardens and more)

If you would rather trade cuttings for plants, I can send some iris or daylilies - when my ground thaws!

south central, WI(Zone 5a)

I am interested in the white daisy with blue center,. I have seeds form the (new last year) double yellow cosmos. I had a wonderful turnout of bloom; it is a hybrid, so cannot guarantee results, but I will be planting some of the seeds myself this year. I also have double purple columbine(Nora barlow type.

Caneyville, KY(Zone 6a)

To those waiting for replies...

I am late returning replies to many of you. I have all the seeds that you want to trade set aside. So, you will get them. With ol' blue eyes laid up so long... I have been very busy here without my partner to help with daily chores. His hip is much better, for those who were wondering.

And, just to vent... He is grating on my "last nerve" ... now he is "milking" the bad hip and is it going into the advanced whining... "Bett....yyyyyyy could you?" And... I have been mostly caught here with bad, icy roads... house bound. Road rage... I have near "House" rage... if I have to listen to one more rerun of an action movie... I'll throw myself in the pond... which is now froze over.. so I would have to use an ice pick first...Well, you get the picture... Sorry... just a little testy tonight.

In addition to the posts here... I have received many e-mails from those who choose not to post. I do not mind this at all.. but, some of you may think... so rude.. she only had a few posts. This has me delayed returning mail. I am very sorry.

The seed is yours... don't worry about that. If you have not hear from me yet... I do have all your e-mails. Anyone in a rush to get what they asked for before I can e-mail back my choices... I will be happy to send your seed out right away. I have a ton of fresh seeds.

Pleeease... send me some sunshine.

p.s. Sure missed weeks of posting here... This is great.. all the goodie craft and project items.. but, as much as I want to jump in and post to them... my duty is to all of the traders first... I learned how important it is to be a good little trader... from the "Trade Police"... wink. And, all of you "Felony Traders" from that other site... Welcome.

Happy Spring Garden Dreaming,

Betty of KY

SULLIVAN, IN(Zone 5B)

BETTY,
I AM INTERESTED IN YOUR GOLDEN CHAIN TREE. LIKE YOUR STORY... I DON'T HAVE MUCH IN THE WAY OF TRADES BUT HERE IT GOES:
purple coneflower
fuchsia/red giant hibiscus
mixed marigolds
mixed hollyhocks
burgundy hollyhocks
white hollyhocks
pink hollyhocks
mixed columbine
liatris
purple basil
LET ME KNOW...

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.