farmers- tell me what this is !

Irvine, CA

I moved to a rural neighborhood, and on my daily routes around I pass lots of fields with farming equipment. I don't know what most of it is, but I'm curious. Can you tell me what this is- what its called and what its used for? (there's nothing inside - storage?)

Theres another what is this, but without the picture. Stretching all the way across a field is this equipment which is looks like giant wheels connected to each other. I would like to know about these things. Gosh- I feel like a city girl .

Thumbnail by marzissa
This thread has 41 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. Take a tour of our site and learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!