Happy birthday Mtnmama

Colorado Springs, CO(Zone 6a)

Haven't been on all day, I almost missed it. Happy birthday Diane! Hope you had a great day with your family and this gorgeous weather. Mwah! xo Susanne

Thumbnail by art_n_garden
Dolores, CO(Zone 5b)

Well, I don't know you yet, but happy birthday anyway! Hope it's great!

Brenda

Albuquerque, NM(Zone 7b)

Yes, happy birthday.

Where did you take the picture art? Is that Pike's Peak outside COS or something else?

Los Alamos, NM(Zone 5a)

Happy birthday Mtnmama! Hoping you and your family had a wonderful day today. Do let us know how things are going with you all!
Betty

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

Happy B-Day mtnmama. Hope you have a luvly, luvly day.

Denver Metro Area, CO(Zone 5a)

Thanks! Merry (my DH) has the same birthday so we savored family time. She is going to college locally this year--it may be our last b'day together. We will see if she leaves for another university, next fall. Anyway, that made this b'day very precious! :) Thanks for your kind wishes!

Los Alamos, NM(Zone 5a)

Glad you had a good birthday and happy for Mom that Merry will be in college. A few tears that she might go away -- but in the end, it will happen some day, if you are successful.

Santa Fe, NM

Happy Birthday from me, too. Nice picture, Artn'garden!

Centennial, CO(Zone 5a)

Oops, I missed it! Happy Birthday, Diane - a day late!

Glad you and Merry had a good day.
Thanks roybird! Was going to be for the photo contest, but I forgot to submit it. That's the beautiful Garden of the Gods.

Santa Fe, NM

Yes, it's a really good picture. Enter it next year!

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

O definitely enter it!!!

Ennis, MT(Zone 4a)

Oops, missed this thread, but my family believes in what we call "birthday sprawl" so just go ahead and have another lovely birthday today, without increasing your count, Mtnmama!

Been awhile since I was at the Garden of the Gods, nice photo.

Denver Metro Area, CO(Zone 5a)

Thanks again! Birthday sprawl sounds like a great idea;) I enjoyed shovelling the snow and enjoying the icy sunshine! Beautiful day--and I claimed it in my b'day sprawl! Hehehehe

Payson, AZ(Zone 7a)

Art-n- Garden
What a beautiful, beautiful picture!!!!
JoAnne

Thank you! Sure makes me wish it was spring already....

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.