Merry Christmas

Albuquerque, NM(Zone 7b)

Merry Christmas everybody! I'm off to Lubbock, TX to visit relatives for a few days. I won't likely see a computer terminal and internet connection so I'm wishing you well early.

A couple pictures taken while rollerblading along the Eastern edge of Albuquerque in January 2005.

Thumbnail by dparsons01
Albuquerque, NM(Zone 7b)

Thumbnail by dparsons01
Dolores, CO(Zone 5b)

Merry Christmas to you all! Travel safe everyone who is traveling, hope you have a wonderful holiday!

Brenda

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

Merry Christmas to all and to all Happy Spring ^_^ Stay safe all those who are travelling and out and about in the slippery snow, and keep on dancing ^_^

Santa Fe, NM

Merry Christmas! I decided to stay home tonight so I'm going to watch the Narnia movie on t.v. I haven't seen it before. Tomorrow I promised D.H. I would attend the family gathering but for tonight I'm a Freebird! Happy Spring!

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

What a coinkidink roybird. Me too watching Narnia later.

Los Alamos, NM(Zone 5a)

Yes Happy Spring and Merry Christmas to all of you. We will be home tonight but plan to have Christmas Dinner tomorrow with MIL at the Pink Adobe. It is an old timey SF restaurant but much loved by most. New owners have taken it over and refurbished it. I will report tomorrow night.

All of you stay safe, too!

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.