Grand-Falls, NB(Zone 4a)

Thumbnail by burn_2007
Mona in Metcalfe, ON(Zone 5a)

that is such a beautifull bird amazing color paterns I love birds

Marlton, NJ

Great photo burn!

Grand-Falls, NB(Zone 4a)

Thank you, Scicciarella, and Pelle
I'm thankful to Resin, who made me aware, there were two type of Redpoll. The Common, and the Hoary. And when I posted this picture, last year, he didn't have any doubt, this one was a Hoary.

I live in the country side with 2.5 acres mostly wood birds are flocking at my house all the time but it is so cold my camera only works for a few minutes before my batteries freeze I hope to be posting pics of the birds in a couple of months when it is warmer, last summer I had so many hummers they kept chasing each other under my shade canapy it was so funny its like they used it as a place to stay cool in the hot summer days so I moved my feeders under the canapy and then I had twice as many going in circles around my head it was amazing my daughters just loved it

Grand-Falls, NB(Zone 4a)

Those hummers are really amazing, so much fun, to have them buzzing around us. And a great way for kids to learn about them also. Do you have feeders set up near a window of the house, where you could take your pictures? So many of us do that. That's how, I take most of mine. That shot up there was taken through the window.
Don't be shy, about posting the pictures of your birds, on the " Daily Pic Bird Watching" forum . So many people will want to see them, including me.

well right now its minus 20celcius my way so its to cold to be out but I will try and get some woodpeckers and such this week

mona

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.