Only a few more days to enter our 19th Annual Photo Contest. Voting starts this Friday! You can submit your best images HERE

leather boots NOT made in china

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

I am having the worst time trying to find a pair of low heel, knee high, dress boots that are leather and NOT made in China.... and (of course) aren't over $200.00.
Any suggestions?

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Everyone must have the same problem I'm having....

Brunswick, ME

I've been on same search. Here are some brands made in Canada. Pajar and La Canadienne. Koolaburra seems to still be made in Australia as opposed to Uggs which are now made in China!. Amazon has some of these brands and you can also Google the brands and find other sources. Might be a bit pricey but seems like most vendors are reducing prices on winter boot stock. Good luck!

Guilford, CT(Zone 7a)

Zodiac boots are made in the USA. They have all heel heights - Very nice styles.
eBay is a great place to find them~
Julie

Bartlett, TN(Zone 7b)

I don't wear anything leather, but I have seen some cute ones in JCPenney at Christmas time like you are talking about. I want to say they were like $50 or something really reasonable. I don't know if they are made in china or whatever, but it wouldn't hurt to check their website to see.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.