January Daily Weather, only a week to go.

Isabella, MO(Zone 6b)

Gee, Kiska, if our roads and streets looked like that, everybody would be staying at home! LOL I'm assuming you have four-wheel drive?

Currently 29F and cloudy, not yet Dyson dark but getting there. No snow or ice so far, although it was sprinkiling a bit earlier.

Marylyn: 75!! I'm soooo jealous! LOL

Amelia Island, FL(Zone 9a)

Rann Your street looks a little treacherous. Im speechless about your government collapsing. It sounds like there is a plan in the works to rebuild. Our prayers are heading your way.
Rusty and joannabanana Brrrrr! Freeeezing!
Mau Thats a pretty zinnia bloom!
Kiska Love the eagle picture! Any updates on Mt. Redoubt?
Sally Yep, we go to work in the fog. Hopefully the dork in front of me has his/her lights on so I can see them.
Adina Thats a pretty daisy!
Marylyn LOL my yard is a disaster after 3 back to back freezes!

Jeff is puting because I got onto him for jumping the gun on the report. Too bad LOL! Im not wishing bad luck. I just want to be us to be 1,000% in the its over range. Gary still has that cough every 2-3 seconds.

59.5 F
Scattered Clouds
Humidity: 80%
Dew Point: 53 F
Wind: 0.0 mph
Wind Gust: 0.0 mph
Pressure: 30.30 in (Rising)
Visibility: 10.0 miles
UV: 0 out of 16
Clouds: Few 3000 ft
Scattered Clouds 7500 ft
(Above Ground Level)
Elevation: 18 ft

Tonight
Partly cloudy. Widespread dense fog. Visibility one quarter mile or less at times. Low 50. Northeast winds 5 mph.

Pea soup this morning

Thumbnail by MySharona

Kiska we crossed thats a beautiful scene from Hatchers pass! I see a very pretty place setting in Adinas daisy :)
Mau - I'm not ready for Spring yet LOL!

Pick me uuuuuup!

Thumbnail by MySharona
Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

kiska,

Your road looks like it is 100 times better than the side-streets in the entire city of Calgary. Our City Council decided they would not plow them and wait for the snow to melt. We got hit with a lot of snow in Dec and extremely low temps. The streets are now hard packed ice with big ruts. Almost impassible for small cars. Emergency Vehicle have gotten stuck etc. It's really bad. So, all the folks in Calgary are to kneel and pray for a Chinook that will last long enough to melt the hard packed icy ruts. Glad I drive a 4X4 truck. Personally, I don't think the ice will melt away until April. Ice tends to take a lot longer to melt than snow.

Have a feeling we will have a different Mayor for the next election. A lot of angry people over this

Jasper Co., MO(Zone 6b)

Joplin, Missouri (Airport)
Updated: 6 min 27 sec ago
23 F
Snow
Windchill: 12 F
Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 21 F
Wind: 12 mph from the NNE
Pressure: 30.26 in (Steady)
Visibility: 1.0 miles
Clouds: Mostly Cloudy 1300 ft
Overcast 2000 ft
(Above Ground Level)

It got rain then sleet so it snow now lol....

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

Joanna, before I finished reading your post, I was thinking instead praying you should be voting for different council!

Didn't warm much today, only 6 now.
Snow flurries this afternoon.

Seems like a long time till spring.

Cincinnati, OH(Zone 6b)

Well compared to AK and MN it's not much but....

...winter storm warning in effect from 10 pm this evening to 12
pm est wednesday...

the national weather service in wilmington has issued a winter
storm warning which is in effect from 10 pm this evening to 12 pm
est wednesday. the winter storm watch is no longer in effect.

snow will develop across the area tonight and continue into
tuesday morning. the snow will taper off to light snow and light
freezing drizzle tuesday afternoon. however...another wave of precipitation
will overspread the area tuesday evening and continue into
wednesday morning. the precipitation tuesday night will be a
mixture of snow...sleet and freezing rain...changing to all snow
by wednesday morning. the snow will then taper off to scattered
snow showers through wednesday afternoon.

3 to 5 inches of snow accumulation will be possible through
tuesday morning. another 2 to 5 inches of snow and sleet will be
possible tuesday night into wednesday morning along with ice
accumulations of less than two tenths of an inch.

total snow and sleet accumulation for the entire event is
expected to be 5 to 8 inches.

IF this comes to pass it will be our first Major Snow event.
Or as we call it around here... The White Death! LOL!

I knew I was in trouble this morning first thing.
As I pulled on to the main road I was behind a car from GA.
Roads were a little snow covered but 15 MPH!
Finally got to the Hwy.... 65 MPH all the way in.... then after I exited I was behind a car from FL.
Less snow and 10 MPH!
Lucky for me I left early.
Should be better tomorrow.... I doubt those two cars are even home yet... LOL!

My BIL's trying to talk us into coming out to CA.
Airfares have dropped a ton.
But we just have too much going on this winter.
Maybe next year.

Ric

(Zone 3b)

10F
Thanks~
joanna~you could be describing the streets here, too, up till the chinook of a week ago. It caused many problems, but the side streets are in good shape, now. Hopefully it's headed your way to lend a hand.
My daughter drove her 4-wheel vehicle today. I don't have 4-wheel.
ric~that's quite a forecast~take care out there. The Other guy is always the one to watch out for.
MySharona~looks bad there, too. Cute little Peanut you've got.
Rusty~how are you doing with the snow weather?
CGardens~yes, a long time till spring.
Note the two skiiers, walking in their skiis, up the hill. They were the only ones there today.

Thumbnail by kiska
Millersburg, PA(Zone 6b)

Decent day here with temps in the mid 30's. Snow to begin here about noon tomorrow and last into wednesday evening. Amount will depend on which way the warmer air swings. Those people will have a mix of snow, sleet and freezing rain.

Rann, I heard about your country on the TV today. Each of us has our feelings about our homeland and want very much to be viewed by the rest of the world as an industrious and prosperous country. I can feel your sadness in your posts. The whole world is facing challenges in these rough economic times. I have friends and younger relatives who have worked for companies for 23 - 33 years and lost their very good jobs. My mother always told me that when a door is shut in your face, look around you for the window of opportunity that you will find opened. I never quite believed this but as I age I find it to have much truth.

Kiska, stay safe up there. I hate to hear of earthquakes followed by volcanic activity.

Jasper Co., MO(Zone 6b)

Well, I just hate go out 3 times for taxi job pick up and go home or at shop! I has been trying cover trash plastic bags cut bottom and cut side of the bag make wide for window it work also put box on top of my sun roof cover plastic bag to keep icy off the window...

I just hang on it and keep warming inside this time icy on road already!

took pic on my back deck...

Thumbnail by JuJu55

Ric Easy! Were not used to snow LO!
Kiska I bet the 2 skiers enjoyed having the mountain all to themselves!
Rusty Sure looks cold over there! Sending warm thoughts your way!

52.5 F
Fog
Dew Point: 50 F
Wind: 0.0 mph
Wind Gust: 0.0 mph
Pressure: 30.33 in (Falling)
Visibility: 0.2 miles
Elevation: 18 ft

Dense fog advisory in effect until 10 am EST this morning...

Today
Widespread dense fog in the morning with visibility one quarter mile or less...then becoming partly cloudy. High 70. Southeast winds 5 to 10 mph.

Sunset taken Friday night

Thumbnail by MySharona
Cincinnati, OH(Zone 6b)

I'm notyelling the advisories are done this way.

TOTAL SNOW AND SLEET ACCUMULATION FOR THE ENTIRE EVENT IS
EXPECTED TO BE 6 TO 11 INCHES.

21 (Wind Chill 11)

I just talked to my lead man.
6" already and rising down south of us.
Off to work.

Ric

Jasper Co., MO(Zone 6b)

Joplin, Missouri (Airport)
Updated: 24 min 59 sec ago
19 F
Overcast
Windchill: 7 F
Dew Point: 18 F
Wind: 13 mph from the North
Pressure: 30.27 in (Rising)
Visibility: 1.8 miles
Clouds: Overcast 1100 ft
(Above Ground Level)

Still bbbbrrrr shivers!

Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

Good morning, everyone!

Be careful out there, Ric!

It's warm outside right now, but there's another chilly front on its way. I'll have to cover the plants again tomorrow night. There are freezing rain warnings for the suburbs north of town. We won't get that cold here. We will be happy to get any rain, though! It's been a long time since we had any.

Houston Intercontinental Airport
Lat: 29.97 Lon: -95.35 Elev: 95
Last Update on Jan 27, 6:53 am CST

Mostly Cloudy 68F (20C)
Humidity: 90 %
Wind Speed: S 8 MPH
Barometer: 30.05" (1017.6 mb)
Dewpoint: 65F (18C)
Visibility: 7.00 mi.
Today...Mostly cloudy. Patchy fog early in the morning. A 20 percent chance of showers in the morning...then a 30 percent chance of rain in the afternoon. Highs in the lower 70s. Temperature falling into the mid 50s in the afternoon. South winds 5 to 10 mph in the morning becoming northwest 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon.

Tonight...Rain likely. Much colder. Lows in the upper 30s. North winds 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60 percent in the evening increasing to 70 percent after midnight.

(Zone 5a)

Good morning!

It's a beautiful day today, partly cloudy, sun is out and it snowed overnight. I have to admit I was hoping the rain we got last night would melt away the ice, so I was a bit disappointed when I looked out to see snow this morning. But, at least it's covered the ice, so we can walk safely outside now! lol

Thanks everyone for your warm thoughts my way :-) It looks like a new coalition is in the pipelines, so we'll just have to wait and hope for the best. If that works out I think it will be a good thing. One of the party in the former coalition (Concervative)had been in power for the past 17 years and was responsible for building the system that collapsed this fall. They had lost people's trust and they really need to take a break and come up with a new policy. So I'm slightly optimistic that we'll see a positive outcome from all of this. :-)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/7853123.stm

a story on the "good wool donation" to the UK : http://uk.news.yahoo.com/4/20090122/tuk-iceland-s-good-wool-donation-dba1618.html

Joannabanana - Hi and welcome to the forum :-) Sounds like a mess over there!

Kiska - any news on the volcano? Those skiers are so tiny - they really put the size of the slope into perspective! I don't think I'd make it up very far on skis! It looks exhausting! lol

seeds - thank you for your wise words. I always value them greatly! And they are so true. I'm positive that we will get through this and come out of it a stronger nation ..... and much wiser I hope ;-) I just really hate the picture the foreign press as painted of my country in the past months ..... we don't appreciate being known as the "bankrupt country" because we're not. It's really unfair to dump the dept of privately owned and run companies on the country. They're two separate things.

Sharon - hoping for a positive outcome for Gary :-) (((hugs))) I can only imagine how hard it is to wait for such news.

Hope you all have a wonderful day!

Rann

Thumbnail by rannveig
Jasper Co., MO(Zone 6b)

I took this pic this few minutes ago:

Thumbnail by JuJu55
Isabella, MO(Zone 6b)

Rusty: what a neat photo--cactus inside--snow outside! LOL
Sharon: Whad'dya mean you aren't ready for Spring--"Hesh yore mouf, girl!"--LOL (For those of you who don't know--that's southern talk for "Hush your mouth")
Kiska: Yikes!--those are two really dedicated skiers!!
Marylyn: quit bragging--LOL

Quoting:
Mostly Cloudy 68F

Rann: I echo everything that se_eds said to you. I hope the new government will be able to turn things around for your country. These are definitely uncertain times world-wide!

Ric: Yep, that's the way we southerners drive in snowy and/or icy weather! LOL

It's nasty out today--rain, freezing rain mix--ice covering the grass. Schools closed in some parts of the state but not here--yet. Supposed to get worse later today--may have some snow by in the morning.
Currently 32F with rain and freezing rain.

Isabella, MO(Zone 6b)

I forgot to include this photo of the birds at the feeder this morning. I took this through a window so I wouldn't scare off the birds by opening the back door. I hope my three tree roses make it through the winter--I didn't get them wrapped with foam insulation back in the fall--too late now. Those pink ribbons in the background are what I used to tie the branches of the climbing roses to the fence.

Thumbnail by marsue
KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

16.5, cloudy and icy out. We got a bit of ice last night and now it's snowing a little. Not enough to amount to anything though.

(Zone 7a)

I'll catch up later but for now...

16F with 29 for the high. The sun is out. My daughter slid her car off the road last night on her way home from work. She's okay but it still scary what could have happened.
Feels like: 9F

Barometer: 30.5 in
Dewpoint: 7
Humidity: 64%
Visibility: 10 miles
Precip in last hr: 0 in
Precip last 24 hrs: 0 in
Wind: 5 mph NNW
Sunrise: 7:42 AM
Sunset: 5:38 PM
UV Index: 3 Low

Grand-niece, Rainey. Or...Crabgirl! LOL

Thumbnail by kwanjin
Cincinnati, OH(Zone 6b)

LOL! Crabgirl!

Well it wasn't TOO bad going in.
Snow covered and slow till I hit the Hwy.
Then I basically had it to myself for the first 8 miles.
The last two were pretty dicey as the traffic fed on from an other Hwy.
Probably 6" on the ground but the roads have pretty much been cleared.
BUT another round is due here in a few hours.
By morning another 6" of snow and ice are due.

Ain't Winter Fun!

Ric

I really wish we had all that snow. It has been a dry winter this year. Lots of small snows but nothing major.

Isabella, MO(Zone 6b)

LOL at crabgirl, Celia!! She's so cute!
Ric: glad you made it to work safely--hope you make the return trip safely as well!
Pepper: if you want snow, then I hope you get some of the fluffy white stuff! Just keep it up your way! LOL

Currently 33F with a wintry mix falling. I let Friday go outside and he got away from me and ran over to the neighbor's house to visit their dog which they keep tied up inside their garage on a long leash. I had to go fetch Friday and bring him back inside and dry him off. He's been spending the last little bit inside his carrier. Bad puppy! :o((

Lewisville, TX(Zone 7b)

Hello, I am new to this thread so I won't be giving as much detail as everyone but I am interested in the weather. Here in North Texas some of us have had ice & the whole area is under ice warnings. Though Lewisville has not seen ice we are very cold. We may get ice yet as this warning goes into tomorrow.

(Zone 7a)

I was told Rainey really was Crabgirl that day. LOL

Welcome, Cindy!

Cincinnati, OH(Zone 6b)

Welcome Cindy!
and Joannabanana!

Well it's now turned to rain here.
Which, being 23 degrees out, is kind of weird.....

Ric

Peterstown, WV(Zone 6a)

Good Afternoon! We are having only rain at the moment. The temp has been fluctuating between 32 - 36 all day. The rain this morning was freezing, but it thawed out & will probably get worse this evening. I may make some more candles today. I anticipate the electricity going off if the rain freezes the power lines. So far today we've had over 1/2" of rain which equals 5" of snow! Ric, you could share some of that snow! :D
This is what the weather channel is saying...
ICING FROM THE FREEZING RAIN WILL BE MAINLY ON ELEVATED SURFACES... BUT COULD ICE UP BRIDGES AND OVERPASSES LATE THIS AFTERNOON OR EVENING. ICE ACCRETION AROUND TWO TENTHS OF AN INCH MAY OCCUR.

Rann, From the looks of you links...I think (& pray) that things will be looking up for you, there! Change is coming for every one. :)
Kiska, Wow! You can't even see the 2 skiers until you "blow up" the pic! They look very minute! But a great shot! :D I hope that the Volcano stays quiet. That would be a scarey thing, for me.
Marsue!!!! LOL!!!--"Hesh yore mouf, girl!"-- That is Sooooo funny! :D Your Cardinals look very happy! :D I hope your Rose Trees make it ok.
Rusty, Your Cacti look very cozy in your picture! They're on the inside looking out! ;)
Cindy, Welcome to the forum....LOL! We like weather, too! :D A common bond...Stay Safe!
Ric, Since you won't share the snow....I wish you all the luck getting home safely this evening! I always found that if you are on the road by yourself, your odds of getting home safely are Much improved! ;)
Marylyn, Hope your flowers don't freeze!
Sharon! What a Gorgeous sunset! :D You Do have a knack for finding those! ;) Prayers for Gary! btw...Pea is saying "watch me Dance, mommy!" LOL
Celia! She is Sooo Cute! :D But to tell the truth she doesn't look like a happy camper. :)
Joanna, I can only hope that everyone votes this 'Joker' out of office. Why would anyone do something so foolish. Do you think that he has any trouble getting to work? :D
Adina! Wow! What gorgeous color! on your Daisy! Now, you are really wanting us all to think "spring"! ;)
Kelli! Yeah!!! You got some more rain! And look at those wild flowers! Thank you! :D

Trivia...
Although tornadoes occur at all times of year, which month is the "peak" of tornado season?
a) January
b) May
c) July
d) October

Have a Good Day, All! And stay safe!
Joey

Thumbnail by music2keep
Nichols, IA(Zone 5a)

Adina, rain sounds mighty good to me right now! I love!! gerberas! That one is beautiful!!

Marylyn, you'll feel better getting that nasty housework out of the way :o)

Kelli, we have the sharp weed seeds here too. I thought maybe snakes would be a concern. Trails are nice and it's neat to walk along something forged by someone before you. That's interesting about the eruptions.

Kiska, it's exciting, but I hope if it does erupt it doesn't cause much more than a light dusting of ash. It is hard to get an eagle. Even harder are buzzards. They take off before you get there. We had a couple on roadkill last summer. I walked down, but they left. I sat and ''hid under a tree. I wasn't fooling them. They flew over, but wouldn't come back till I left. What a neat picture!! It would make a good calendar photo!

Sharon, for some reason the word ''dork'' is making me laugh. Pea soup bad! Awww, I'll pick him up! I'm optimistic about Gary's final report!

Joannabanana, they goofed big time, I doubt it melts either. What a hardship for the little guy. I'm glad you can get around. We actually have almost clean streets and alleys for a tiny town without much money. We've done the ice ruts before tho.

Rusty, that's a triple whammy!

Country, I have so much spring planning to do, I'm not in too big of a hurry yet.

Ric, your out of towners made me smile!

Kiska, what an amazing skiing picture!

Seeds, sad times indeed. It's hard to have hope and faith, but what else is there.

Rusty, I'm glad you're able to keep the ice off the windows. Saves a lot of hard scraping when it's already cold out. At least it makes your deck pretty.

Sharon, what a lovely sky!

Oh Ric. 6'' - 11''.

Marylyn, I hope you get your rain. You have perfect temps!

Rann, if you feel good about it, so do I. Pray hard everyone!! At least all of us have positive views of you and your homeland!! I love your tiny tree!!

Rusty, LOL. I love the cactus laughing at the cold! Are they hairy or spiky?

Marsue, hope you can stay in and avoid the nasty weather. I hope your tree roses make it too. I want to see pictures when they bloom. The pink is a very pretty winter color! Cardinals are so bright. I love your round bed!

Pepper, I don't think you're going to get your 6''.

Kwanjin, she is adorable!! She does look a little crabby. I'm glad your daughter is ok.

Marsue, they ARE bad when you have to fetch them!

Welcome Cindylove!

Joey, hope you don't lose power! Making candles is a good thing! I'll guess B, May. What a beautiful waterfall!! Is that near your house? You can feel the rushing water frozen in time.

14* and a light snow almost over.

Sunset the other night.

Thumbnail by billyporter

Still snowing lightly and is 17* outside with windchills hovering near zero. We will only get a half inch probably at most here. Further east and south of us they are getting alot more snow and ice. Springfield and Joplin are still getting slammed by the ice storm.

Isabella, MO(Zone 6b)

Welcome, Cindy! Glad to have you here on the weather thread. We have a few sayings that newcomers find strange so if you see something you don't understand, just ask. Someone will explain it to you. For instance: "Dyson dark"-- whenever Dyson posts, he will usually let us know that it is dark where he is--thus, "Dyson dark". Also, Kelli's husband refers to her friends here on the weather thread as the "peeps"(people) so if someone refers to the "peeps" they are talking about all of us.

Joey: I'm guessing May for the trivia. Wow, look at those ice "stairs". What a photo!

Cindy, we are expecting a wintry mix of ice, sleet, freezing rain and snow
depending on where in Arkansas one lives. Hope you folks there in North Texas don't get too much of the frozen stuff!

Currently we are having freezing rain--cold and dreary outside! 32 F
I can't believe I just ate a frozen fudge bar( no sugar added, of course!) Now I need some hot cocoa! LOL

Something from 2008

Thumbnail by marsue
(Zone 3b)

welcome Cindylove~
so far behind~
The volcano continues to vent sulfur and water vapor with code level remaining orange; could erupt anytime.
9F ~ mostly cloudy and sunrise was about 45 minutes ago at 9:30am.
Take care in all that ice/snow.
So glad your daughter was ok, kwanjin. Crabgirl is precious.
Hatcher Pass Lodge area.

Thumbnail by kiska
(Zone 3b)

crossed, marsue~ love the flower/ color. Much appreciated.

Lewisville, TX(Zone 7b)

Thanks so much for the warm wlecome!! much needed here in COLD North Texas! hahaha...we haven't got the ice yet but not much farther north they have..so I am thinking we will get ours later today into tomorrow as the warning is for two days.
I am a Canadian, from Ontario, so I am used to cold & snow & I don't like the Texas heat but it is REALLY cold out there today! hahaha.
I know I am going to have fun here....

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

cindy, I live in Lewisville, MN. Exactly 950 miles straight north of you.

We have a picture of your water tower in our cafe. I think someone from here lives there or something like that.

Bernie

Isabella, MO(Zone 6b)

Cindy: we do have a lot of fun here but we also encourage one another when things aren't going so well for one of us. Lots of loving, caring people here on the weather thread. I forgot to tell you that my nickname around here is "Mau" so don't get confused when you see someone refer to me that way(It's a long story how I got that name--has nothing to do with the weather thread--LOL)
Celia: I forgot to say that I am glad your DD wasn't hurt. I am sure that was scary for both of you!!
Kiska: I hope the Lodge wasn't covered over with that much snow!!

Still freezing rain. A big, roaring fire in a wood-burning fireplace would be nice right about now! Too bad I don't have a wood-burning fireplace--just a "fake" one--it has gas logs and it is too expensive to turn it on!

Isabella, MO(Zone 6b)

Bernie: we crossed--that's amazing that there is a picture of the Lewisville, TX water tower in the cafe there in Lewisville, MN! How nice! You should send Cinday a picture of the water tower in your town to put in one of the cafes in her town. LOL

Jasper Co., MO(Zone 6b)

Cactus which sitting front direct light are both hairy, spiky and needles!

Lewisville, TX(Zone 7b)

Thanks Mau.... we have a wood burning fireplace but hubby doesn't want to use it as he doesn't know how to ..he's had a previous bad experience.. I am ok with not using it. we have 2 puppies to keep us warm.
I am an Ovarian cancer survivor so I am aware of the need for a pick me up. I am here for anyone who needs support!

L.A. (Canoga Park), CA(Zone 10a)

Rusty, your cactus look like they're looking out the window. I'll bet they don't want to go out, though.

Billy, oh, yeah, snakes. I forgot about snakes. Yes, that would be a good reason to be careful in rocky areas, though snakes will lay on the trails, too. I forgot another reason for avoiding bushwacking - ticks. It will soon be tick season. Those of you who were around last year will remember that I am a tick magnet. :-(

The sun is warm but the wind is cold - not superfabulous, but I guess most of you would take it.

Van Nuys, California (Airport)
Updated: 11:51 AM PST on January 27, 2009
57 F
Clear
Humidity: 20%
Dew Point: 16 F
Wind: 24 mph from the North
Wind Gust: 34 mph
Pressure: 30.38 in (Falling)
Visibility: 10.0 miles
UV: 5 out of 16
Clouds: Clear -
(Above Ground Level)

Picture from Sunday. I think this is some kind of liverwort.

Thumbnail by Kelli
Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

Ewwww, ticks... I feel the same way about ticks as kiska does about lizards. Ugh.

Celia, Crabgirl is adorable!

Kiska, I love your photos. :-) They aren't enough to make me want to visit Alaska during the winter, but I love looking at them! ^_^

Welcome, Cindylove! :-) It's great to see another Texan on here! Texas is so big, we could have a half dozen (or more!) people from around the state giving their weather, and they'd all be different.

Sally, your sunset is beautiful!

Did you all see Melody's ice storm photos? http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/946772/ I've tried to describe an ice storm before to my dh, who has lived here in Houston his whole life and has never seen one. These are the best photos of one I've ever seen!

A friend from church fell and broke her foot in 2 places yesterday. I invited her kids over to play to give her a break - so now I need to finish cleaning the house. I got a start on it yesterday. (Thanks for the encouragement, Sally! ^_^ )

The chilly front isn't hear yet, so it's still sunny and warm out. Hopefully the rain will wait until after rush hour to begin so people can get home safely. Yuck.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You cannot post until you , sign up and subscribe. to post.