Floosie clothes

Albuquerque, NM(Zone 7b)

I stumbled across this and it was too good not to post. Some of the member of this forum need this item. Comes in White, Pink, and Black.

http://www.anniesannuals.com/garden_goods/gifts.asp

:)

Gastonia, NC(Zone 7b)

I think the magenta Rose Gauntlets and the Dramm 9-Pattern Spray Revolver in Berry would look quite fetching together.

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

I'm eyeing up the rose gauntlets too. Mine are a very bland colour.

Gastonia, NC(Zone 7b)

Well, I realized that we were being directed to a specific item that comes in white pink or black and I am not sure which it is..... dparsons, can you help?

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

I think it's the Flower Floozie t-shirt.

Ennis, MT(Zone 4a)

I like the idea, but it is offered only in black and white. What's up with that???

Gastonia, NC(Zone 7b)

Oh of course. ;-)

Mulch we crossed..... hmm. where is the pink? gotta go back and look again.......

This message was edited Mar 25, 2009 11:42 AM

Gastonia, NC(Zone 7b)

Scroll down further for the Hot Pink version. ;-)

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

Very Pink too http://www.anniesannuals.com/plants/plant_display.asp?prodid=2932

Ennis, MT(Zone 4a)

Ah, at least it is a color. I look like I have a terminal illness when I wear pink though.

Santa Fe, NM

I have pink rose gauntlets that my D.H. gave me! Pink is not my best color to wear, either, Mulch. But it is o.k. on hands or shoes. I can wear magenta, though. The color that kills me is salmon or coral. Bad news! Beige is also not so good.

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

I bought pink gardening gloves once. I got them home and discovered they were 2 left hands. I guess designed for 'southpaws'. It was very confusing.

Ennis, MT(Zone 4a)

That would bring a whole new meaning to "your other left" wouldn't it?

Los Alamos, NM(Zone 5a)

I liked their sales slogan for the first shirt:

"Put the “ho” back in horticulture with our Flower Floozie T-shirt!"

Gastonia, NC(Zone 7b)

Well that is what oughta be on the t shirt, actually.

Los Alamos, NM(Zone 5a)

True.

Albuquerque, NM(Zone 7b)

Yep, the shirts. Sorry if it wasn't obvious. With some of you claiming the name "floosie" (and some on multiple occasions) I thought you would want to have a top to flaunt it.

Gastonia, NC(Zone 7b)

Excellent thinking, Dparsons.

Ennis, MT(Zone 4a)

It was obvious. Some of us just have not had enough chocolate lately to keep our brains finely tuned. Pass the white chocolate please.

Albuquerque, NM(Zone 7b)

You are low on chocolate mulch. White chocolate is chocalateless chocolate. Go have some of the real stuff.

Denver, CO(Zone 5b)

lol... two points for dparsons

Ennis, MT(Zone 4a)

Maybe even five or ten points. ;-)

Santa Fe, NM

Dparsons is a wise man, sometimes! Chocolate and Floozie T's, the way to a woman's heart! ( sometimes.)

Los Alamos, NM(Zone 5a)

I think what dparsons et al were thinking of an item of clothing that would cause Floosies to get sunburn and maybe even catch cold in the garden. Even Floosies have to be practical while gardening.

Santa Fe, NM

Some times. l.o.l.

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

I think "Put the 'Ho' back in Horticulture" with "DG Forum Floozie" on the back would be perfect or is that too riske???? Can you get that made without getting permission from Dave? I'm thinking lime green or lemon yellow T-shirt. I'm feeling very citrusy today. (BTW I seeded a few things last night so I'm over my crabby, grumpy mood).

Los Alamos, NM(Zone 5a)

We don't have to tell anybody that we are having them printed. Probably DG isn't patented unless we use some of their artwork.

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

O Goodie ^_^

Gastonia, NC(Zone 7b)

Yes, I say go for it, DG could mean many things..... DadGummed Forum Floozie! Dirt Grubbing Forum Floozie! Divine Glorious Forum Floozie! Daft Goofy Forum Floozie!

you get tha pikcha

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

Dahlias Galore Forum Floozie ^_^ (I'm sure that's what DG actuallly stands for).

Gastonia, NC(Zone 7b)

There ya go.

Albuquerque, NM(Zone 7b)

Why would I want you to get sunburned or cold? Nope. Just want you to be happy. Have more chocolate. Hmm. Time for some cocoa.

Dolores, CO(Zone 5b)

Here's a picture to a shirt I had made through zazzle.com... they have the logo and blessings from Dave, you can create your own phrase, I'm just not sure if they still have all of the licensed DG stuff, when I just searched there wasn't all of the stuff that used to be there...

Okay picture next (I hope)

This message was edited Mar 26, 2009 8:24 PM

Dolores, CO(Zone 5b)

SW Gardening forum phrase...

Thumbnail by bsavage
Albuquerque, NM(Zone 7b)

Forum T-shirts is not a bad idea.

Ennis, MT(Zone 4a)

Maybe DG noticed Zazzle hijacks part of your copyright if you put your work on there. Cafe Press and Printfection don't.

Santa Fe, NM

Interesting indeed.

Dolores, CO(Zone 5b)

Okay, got an answer from the Dave's Garden thread... here's the link, and you can use the logo and make up your own design... FUN! http://www.zazzle.com/davesgarden

Santa Fe, NM

If we had a t-shirt what would it say? What is a Rocky Mountain type of thing? All I can think of is; " Beyond the mountain there is another mountain. " but that does not seem quite jolly enough for zazzle or D.G. Put the "ho" back in horticulture would be fine with me. Probably not that many places I would actually wear it. What would The Women of the Dirt think? I could wear it to tai chi class. I know at least one woman who would want one for herself! If we had a really large size I know some men who would wear it. Could be a hot item!

Los Alamos, NM(Zone 5a)

I think this is an absolutely terrific idea. I will think about what the shirt should say. I rather like bsavage's.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.