Ho Hum, and What to do?

Dolores, CO(Zone 5b)

Hoing all is well, Pajarito.

Santa Fe, NM

Either day is good for me. I penciled you in on both. So just let me know. My busy days tend to be Weds., Thursday, and Saturday from 9-12. Often, on Sunday mornings I go to a meditation group. I'm somewhat flexible. It will be fun as long as we aren't in a blizzard. The wind last night was intense here. It blew some shingles off our roof which adds a new dimension to the joys of home ownership.

Los Alamos, NM(Zone 5a)

Either one is good for me as well. Why don't you pick dparsons? I might even be able to pick you up at the train in my elegant truck full of manure.

Albuquerque, NM(Zone 7b)

Lets go for Friday then. I don't know that I'm going to take the train. I checked the schedule and it runs mornings and late afternoon/evening, but not during the middle of the day. I'd be in Santa Fe at noon and there for over 4 hours. Good for an afternoon visit, but long for just a lunch. Also, would you like me to Bring Ian with me?

Los Alamos, NM(Zone 5a)

Sure, be delighted to have him. We can meet at some central location or at roybird's house. We can send you the streetname and find it easily with map quest. We will keep our fingers crossed for a nice day and go see some flowers or a museum depending on the weather. You could come to Los Alamos to, if you feel you have time. Otherwise, we can plan that for another day. I can tell you there aren't many flowers up here yet. I think I have about 2 crocus and 4 iris danforthiae, maybe by then I will be up to 10 or so at the rate we are going.

Albuquerque, NM(Zone 7b)

Good. Dmail me a location and I'll be there.

Los Alamos, NM(Zone 5a)

Must confer with roybird to decide where to meet and what to see. Then dmail.

Santa Fe, NM

Pick a day! Bring Ian, for sure. If the weather is nice we should do some walking. Which, is what I'm going to go do right now before it gets windy.

Albuquerque, NM(Zone 7b)

Friday if you missed it, roybird.

Santa Fe, NM

Sorry, I did miss it. Friday is splendid!

Los Alamos, NM(Zone 5a)

Works for me as well! Now roybird, let us know -- by dmail if you prefer, time and place to meet.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.