Rocky Mountain Forum shirts (and other stuff)

Gastonia, NC(Zone 7b)

A dire fate! I suppose perhaps it's better than being reused as the actual lumber, tho.

Santa Fe, NM

Good point. And they are not wasteful in Canada, which is a good thing.

Reno, NV

I like the Rose's sweeted lime juice for my Mojitos. That way it's on hand. Then I grind my mint in a morter and pestle .I think it lets the flavor out and I don't like bits in my refreshing beverages, too easy to choke ;) Then rum and club soda. You can add more sugar if you like too.

Albuquerque, NM(Zone 7b)

I wanted to be a lumberjack!
Leaping from tree to tree as they float down the mighty rivers of British Columbia!
The Fir! The Larch! The Redwood! The mighty Scots Pine!
The plucky little Aspen! The great limping rude tree of Nigeria!
The smell of fresh-cut timber! The crash of mighty trees!
With my best gal by my side, we'd sing,
Oh, I'm a lumberjack, and I'm okay ...

Reno, NV

ROFLOL. I love that song. Oh, got to wipe the tears out of my eyes now =)

Santa Fe, NM

We like to sing that song every so often!

Dolores, CO(Zone 5b)

When we moved up here to Colorado, we needed lots of firewood for the winter. So we got it, but it all needed to be split. So DH would go outside and split wood, and one or the other of us would start singing "I'm a lumberjack and I'm okay"... LOL! Just for the record, if you know the rest of the song... there is no man wearing women's clothing here... yes, thanks Monty Python... that's where that song goes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clPYfaTvHT0

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

My shirts are here! I'm so excited I can't stand it! I so didn't think they would get here in time for Denver! WHOOO HOOOO!

Centennial, CO(Zone 5a)

OMG Monty Python! My husband has a plaid shirt like that and every time he wears it, I start singing that song (he still wears the shirt though). It's been a long time since I've seen the skit, I'm still laughing! Thanks for the link basavage, I'm sending to DH now!

Santa Fe, NM

The Lumberjack song is certainly a classic!

Carson City, NV(Zone 6b)

Yeah Dahlia! I guess customs decided that they had enough t-shirts for now.

Gastonia, NC(Zone 7b)

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! I realized that the REASON I never received my shirt was because somehow, somehow, I never managed to order it! I honestly thought I had! Dahlia, if you are as befuddled as this, well, ain't we got fun. ;-)

I must have failed to take the final step or push the final button or something. Anyway, when I went and looked, there was no record in my PayPal of any such order.

So. Therefore. I just now did in fact order my shirt! I ordered a yellow one cause it looked so swell in the picture. So there. So I expect it probably in about a week.

;-) I got a teeny bit extra money came in so figured I could spring for a color after all. oh goodie.

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

Kyla we are sisters. I SO have done that before.

Gastonia, NC(Zone 7b)

and wait and wait and wonder if it got lost? sheesh.

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

Hey at least you don't have to wait for the border guys to try it on before you get it and maybe it might arrive borderguy sweaty. Eewww. Bet the brainfart muckup doesn't seem so bad now, does it? ^_^

Gastonia, NC(Zone 7b)

Why, thank you Dahlia for that lovely image to go with my morning coffee! ;-)

No, I figure this is all exactly correct in the Larger Scheme of Things.

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

No problemo Kyla. It's the odd things in life that make it interesting. Sometimes stinky but interesting.

Helena, MT(Zone 4b)

Piper's philosophy to a T.
Stinky = Interesting

Gastonia, NC(Zone 7b)

ROTFL!

Carson City, NV(Zone 6b)

I just wanted to give an update of the tote bags that were not available previously. Zazzle has contracted with a new tote supplier so they now have tote bags but they're different from the old ones. The tote designs that I had posted earlier have been migrated to the new designs so they are ready to go. They are now offereing dark colored totes but the designs show up as having a white background. I'm going to email them and find out if it's just a problem with their website or if they actually print that way and how to fix it.

They are also now accepting a different embroidery design format that I can create at home. So all of the designs can be converted to embroidery for free, woohoo! If anyone is intereseted in a particular design to be converted to embroidery let me know and I will work on that first. I'm also going to ask the admin if they want the DG logo in embroidery format.

I have a couple of coupons ($5 off $20) that are good until June 1st if anyone wants them.

Thumbnail by Katlian
Los Alamos, NM(Zone 5a)

I never did order my shirt so now I will. I was just to busy traveling, etc. I might like embroidery if it isn't too expensive.

Gastonia, NC(Zone 7b)

I love my shirt but cannot wear it gardening because I don't want to get it dirty. It is too snazzy! ;-)

I almost never can stand to wear clothes with words on them, either, but this is way different.

Los Alamos, NM(Zone 5a)

I am with you Kyla. I don't wear my good tee shirts in the garden. I use the ones I got from software manufacturers or on trips in the garden. My iris shirts and now my DG shirt ( when I finally get it ordered) will be for special garden outings not for digging and weeding.

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

I couldn't wear my beautiful RM T and tank in the garden either. I am a garden mudmuffin. Thanks for the update Katlian. I am so getting a tote.

Carson City, NV(Zone 6b)

I knew you would want to know about the totes. If you want the coupon I will dmail it to you. No need to pay full price!

I have been working on the embroidery designs and they are a bit tricky because the embroidery design areas are smaller and the small details of the designs are difficult to turn into stitches. I'll work on it some more this weekend.

I haven't worn mine out in the garden yet either, just to the nursery.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.