Spring CS Round - Up Trades #2

Buffalo, TX(Zone 8b)

Bump

Willis, TX(Zone 8b)

Thanks Charlene!

College Station, TX(Zone 8b)

OK, I had to go out of town for a school function this morning. And early Sunday morning would likely be a better day anyway. So I'm going out tomorrow to "rescue" the crinum alongside the highway. I looked at it this afternoon. It's several growing in a clump. Anyone in the area who would like to come and join the the "rescue" I'm going to try to be there around 7 - 7:30 am. It's directly across from the bowling alley in the center median.

Anne

Baytown, TX(Zone 9b)

Here is my list of what I have

3 tiny spider lily bulbs
4 parrot lily
4 cape honeysuckle
6 dwarf nandina
2 sweet gum trees seedlings
4 red cascade rose cuttings
4 snake plant 1KARLAE
2 fern boston I think
3 Violet Ruellia "Ruellia malacosperma"
4 silk tree mimosa
6 groups of (4) Crocosmia 'Meteore'
4 Wild Poinsettia Euphorbia heterophylla
6 Yellow Flag Iris pseudacorus
4 Britton's Wild Petunia Ruellia tweediana (invasive) 6 ft
4 Hummingbird Sage Salvia coccinea
4 Christmas Senna Senna bicapsularis
4 White-Flowered Wandering Jew Tradescantia fluminensis
1 Variegated Greater Periwinkle Vinca major - silverfluter
2 purple heart Tradescantia pallida
2 Wedelia Wedelia paludosa
Confederate Jasmine Trachelospermum jasminoides not sure how many but can bring cuttings
6 cuttings fruitless Pomegranate Punica granatum Beautiful orange flowers petals dense like a carnation.
3 Brown turkey fig cuttings
? Cherry Plum Prunus cerasifera cuttings
2 Pink Wood Sorrel Oxalis articulata f. crassipes
cuttings Oleander Nerium oleander 'Mrs. George Roeding'
cuttings Oleander Nerium (Hardy Double Yellow) More off white than yellow http://www.plantdelights.com/Catalog/Current/Detail/03785.ht...
cuttings Oleander Nerium "Little Red"
2 cuttings Queen of the Night Epiphyllum oxypetalum

from KARLAE
Brug Cuttings:
NOID Yellow (*) - 8 1) ILJ99
NOID (never bloomed) - 6 1) ILJ99
Noid White (*) -8 1) ILJ99
Charles Grimaldi - 1 1)ILJ99
Pink Favorite - Out ILJ99 got it
Plumeria
Black magic Taro
Sport Hibiscus red and peach

from AuntAnne
Ice plants (all)
Rooted brug
Brug cuttings
Butterfly Weed

This message was edited May 4, 2009 12:18 PM

Goldthwaite, TX(Zone 8a)

Sandy, could I have some of your crocosmia 'Meteore'? What kinds of plants are you looking for this spring?

Buffalo, TX(Zone 8b)

I have finally posted a trades list. So please check it out.

LindaTx may I trade you some of my multiplying onions for some of your orange Bulbine?

Cajun in addition to our other two swaps may I trade you some iris for thai basil and a maypop for some toadlillies?

Silverfluter our trade for black knight for daffodils isn't on your list, is that a trade?

Trishann I am bring you a passionflower.

These are things I would like from others if they can find something on my list to trade:

Marylyn_TX Boston fern
cannagirl Sm. cutting Split leaf Monstera deliciosa...1 Red eye elephant ears
WillisTxGardenBlue Agapanthus
AuntAnneIce plants
lovedigginPlantation Rose Verbena
Heavenscent Miss Emily Mackenzie Brug
pbtxlady coleus hollyhock seedlings toad lilies

Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

I'd love to bring you some Boston ferns! :-) I'll look for your list.

Buffalo, TX(Zone 8b)

Thank you Marylyn.
Charlene

Garland, TX(Zone 8a)

Charlene, I don't know if you remember, but I brought you some coleus yesterday, and we had a conversation about my new ones. I am hoping they are going to grow enough by May to cut them for you & Pat. But if it doesn't get warmer so I can get them outside to [email protected]@$%^^%!!!! And sure, I'll be glad to bring you some toads. Gotcha down for a couple of hollyhock seedlings too.

College Station, TX(Zone 8b)

I'd be glad to bring you some ice plants, still looking for your list though. But likely I won't need anything. I'm having problems keeping up with what I have. lol

Fredericksburg, TX(Zone 8a)

Yes Charlene it is a trade. Sorry, I forgot to edit my list. Going to do that now.

Buffalo, TX(Zone 8b)

AuntAnne, I posted my trades on the first page and forgot to add it here. Sorry. It is up now though.

Charlene

Charlene can you post a link to my trades please? It's post # 6267725 on the first thread. Thanks.

Toadsuck, TX(Zone 7a)

Sandy, I would love the red cascade rose cuttings and some Parrot Lily. Charlene can you link my list also?

"eyes"

This message was edited Apr 7, 2009 8:33 AM

Willis, TX(Zone 8b)

Charlene - got you down for the agapanthus.....may I have a couple of Moon flower seedlings, please?

ilovjesus99 - I've answered on the other trade list as well,....I've got you down for the C. crispa start.

Thanks to you both! Lee

Seguin, TX(Zone 8b)

Does anyone have any blackfoot daisy or flame acanthus? I planted both in a bed last fall, and the blackfoot is barely making it while the acanthus flat out croaked.

Kim

Willis, TX(Zone 8b)

Trishann - may I have a Cherokee Purple tomato,..(if you have enough)
and a couple of the Orange Beauty cannas, and one ea. of the Firebird, City of Portland and Tangelo cannas? Thank you so much!
Lee

Iola, TX(Zone 8b)

Sure Lee, I will get them tagged for you....

Goldthwaite, TX(Zone 8a)

Kim, I have a well-rooted flame acanthus division for you. The white shrimp plant/ aka squirrel's tail you gave me has done great in the greenhouse this winter, and I think all the cuttings I stuck after I cut it back some more, rooted. A few are blooming! It is supposed to attract butterflies. Do you think your mom might like some?

Will you have any cuttings of your passifloras Lady Lavender, Lady Margaret, and vitifolia this spring? Most of the plants and cuttings you gave me in the fall did great, but I lost those three.

Garland, TX(Zone 8a)

Kim, if you do have passi cuttings, I also would love to try again on the red ones.

Seguin, TX(Zone 8b)

Charlene...could I possibly get some mexican hat and some of each angelonia?

Linda...could I have a woolly ironweed, a family jewels milkweed, and a chocolate daisy?

cannagirl, I'd love a mini hummer feeder.

I am going to start some cuttings and divide some daylilies and such hopefully this weekend.

:) Kim

Buffalo, TX(Zone 8b)

Eyes, I can't for the life of me find your trades list. Please send me the post #. My eyes are going googly from searching. I probably passed it a dozen times.
Charlene

Buffalo, TX(Zone 8b)

Cannagirl, I had asked earlier about your three passionflowers. Is there something I can bring you for:
1 Pink Festival Passiflora
1 Kewensis Passiflora
1 Jennifer Grace
I finally have my list posted, so LMk.
Charlene

Freeport, TX

silverfluter- Do you have any of the hot pink cactus orchids left? I'd sure appreciate one of those. We have the white Hookeri, and if you don't have one of those I'll start a cutting for you. Thanks, Jim

I have the white one too, but thanks anyway.:) And yes I do have the hot pink one still. Got you on the list.

Freeport, TX

Thank you muchly, silverfluter. Is there anything in particular you are wanting? Mayhaps I have something I can repay you with. Jim

(Carole) Cleveland, TX(Zone 9a)

Charlene, I just now got around to posting this... but yes, I would love to trade you Thai Basil & Toadlilies for your Iris & Maypop ;-)

Guys I'm getting a little nervous because some of my plants were badly beaten in the hail storms we had. Hope upon hope they will return in time to pot up for the swap!! Mostly concerned at this point about the Thai Basil. The rest of my 'haves' should be just fine. I don't think I have any issues with them.

Just a heads up

NE Medina Co., TX(Zone 8a)

Catching up again
Charlenesplants, that's okay!
blue_eyes, I'll put you down for those. Could I have an Argentine Skies, please?

Still adding a few plants! Does anyone want Dead Nettle...I have a few to share.

This message was edited Apr 8, 2009 3:09 PM

Karlae you're welcome, but I can't find your trade list.

Linda Tx do you still have some lamium?

Heavenscent do you still have any colocasia esculenta Elena? Does this spread aggressively and do you grow it in full shade?

Charlene do you still have oxalis and pink and purple angelonia?

ILJ, I think there is some mistake, because I read your trade list and you have me down for bringing black and blue salvia. I have some, but I have no babies at least not yet. Sorry.

(Carole) Cleveland, TX(Zone 9a)

Linda, I'd love some Dead Nettle - not sure if you saw it or not.
I show our trade on my post:
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/p.php?pid=6311323

as unconfirmed... just LMK (thanks!)

NE Medina Co., TX(Zone 8a)

I'd be glad to give you a lamium, Mary Lee. I haven't grown it too long, but I get the feeling it's easy to propagate and I've already divided it up a bit.
Cajun 2, sorry if I missed that, sometimes that happens. That's all fine, except I only have seeds for Dwarf Cleome right now. As far as I can tell, none have come up. Thanks!

Buffalo, TX(Zone 8b)

Silver , I have you down for both the oxalis and purple angelonia.
Charlene

Thanks Charlene and Linda.:)

Buffalo, TX(Zone 8b)

And pink Angelonia.

Yep. Pink and purple.

I just reallized that I have a Song of India plant. I found this picture on the marketplace of a plant I've had for about a year. I thought it was a corn plant. Well anyway, I don't know how to propagate this thing. If somebody can tell me, I'll try it. Or just bring cuttings to the RU.

Buffalo, TX(Zone 8b)

Does anyone have perilla magilla? I got a plant at the N Tx RU and I didn't know it had fallen off the table. It is dead now. I really was excited to find it. I have the purple one to trade if anyone would like it.
Charlene

Goldthwaite, TX(Zone 8a)

Charlene, I have some cuttings of perilla 'Magilla' going in the greenhouse. They are usually easy to root. Shall I put you down for a couple? Would you start a pink and a purple angelonia for me?

Buffalo, TX(Zone 8b)

Patricia, I already have the angelonia rooted. I will set one of each aside for you. Yes, please save me the perilla Magilla. I have some of the purple perilla if you would like some of it.
Charlene

Goldthwaite, TX(Zone 8a)

I had not thought about growing purple perilla, but I looked it up and it sounds it would be good in an herb garden. Thanks, Charlene, I would appreciate a start of it too.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You cannot post until you , sign up and subscribe. to post.