East Texas Ru May 16

(Phyllis) Flint,, TX(Zone 7b)

well start time was suppose to be around 9ish ....so I guess ya all decide I was planning on being there by 8ish and we would eat at noon

Jacksonville, TX(Zone 8a)

Pbtx You will save a lot of time and traffic if you take Hwy 175 out of Dallas and avoid Tyler. Take 175 toward Athens. Take left on loop in Athens and follow until you get on 175 again. Continue on 175 thru Frankston and on into Jacksonville. Left at 2nd light in J'vill onto 69 north. Follow 69 to the Lookout. I have traveled Dallas many times. Dallas to Jacksonville is 2 hours going this route. Going to Tyler and the traffic will add more than half a hour to your trip.
Knowing this group, we will be there until the food is gone.
Come on down.

Garland, TX(Zone 8a)

Thanks, David. I may try that route.

By the way, I keep forgetting to d-mail you about your list. Just wanted to make sure you have the trail of hearts vine on there for me. I would make the trip just for that one thing--LOL!

Toadsuck, TX(Zone 7a)

Staying in Tyler, so just get on 69 South and get there, right? I can turn myself around going around the block. Going 75 to Mckinney, to 380 to Greenville, tto 69 South...Will David be out there waving a big red flag so we don't pass the Lookout?

"eyes"

where ya staying in Tyler????? I will go through there on my way if you are in town and you can follow me out

Toadsuck, TX(Zone 7a)

Hospitality House...so I can have John close to the hospitals should I need to get there.

"eyes"

ok so you will be near Beckham so you will take that all the way to the loop 323 turn right on the loop ...get in the left hand lane and go to 69 south/Broadway ...I believe it is the 4th light ..it is right after you pas Robert E Lee High School.
Turn Left and follow it on down to Loves Lookout

Magnolia, TX(Zone 8b)

Sylvia, you don't have a hair if you don't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Iola, TX(Zone 8b)

Please Check this list to see if I have everyone down, If not let me know asap... Heading out to La. early in the morning for my Aunt's funeral. Will get back home asap to load up my truck... Maggie and Madrid, what do I owe you?
Thanks, Trishann

Darkmoondreamer
birdhouse

Charlene
Exotic Allusion Nephthytis

Patrob
Canna's
hibiscus Luna
hardy white hibiscus

Blkraven2
Stepping Stone and something else

WillisTxGarden
Cherokee Tom seeds

Madrid2000
???

Texasgrower
Dawn Pink canna
painted Terra cotta pot

Mibus2
birdhouse

DdeTex
Amaryllis
Birdhouse

Eyes of Texas
Bulbine

Catlady
Windchime
mandeville

Sweezel
Painted Terra Cotta pot
birdhouse
windchime

AJNTEXAS
canna's
crimson beauty
firebird
lenape
orange beauty
primrose yellow

pbtxlady
brug's
strawberry begonia
windchime
datura

Loveleiris
birdhouses
windchime
???

Phillisb59
pride of barbados
firebird
orange beauty
city of portland
purple cherokee

beck5711
4 o'clocks
birdhouse

Trish and Dave
Canna's
daylilies

Karen
Morning Glory Bush
birdhouse

dmj1218
birdhouse
windchime

Smock
birdhouse

Magnolia, TX(Zone 8b)

Trishann, you & your sis-tah owe me a visit!!!!!!!!!!!!1
I'll get Smock to come out & we will do a brisket or something! We know what a screwed up schedule Cannagirl has but we can make it work!!!!
LLYG!!!

Beaumont, TX(Zone 9a)

Trishann you missed cannas Richard Wallace Scarlet Wave Tangelo Gone

Toadsuck, TX(Zone 7a)

Trishann....my 'mater plants, DL's and birdhouse? I had to double check so much, so I know how it is. See ya there...

"eyes"

Iola, TX(Zone 8b)

Ok have everythibng...
Thanks Everyone!!
Trish

Be careful one and all coming will see ya when ya get there!!!

(Becky) Colmesneil, TX(Zone 8b)

We're just going to try to go to bed..lol... we're going to try and get there by 7 in the morning... keep dddude company..lol Drive safe everyone... I already have my bells on... LOL... really looking forward to seeing everyone!!!

Jacksonville, TX(Zone 8a)

Got mine packed up and ready. Take my meds and eat my Cherios then I will head out.
I hope to save the same area as before on the north eand of the park.
Drive carefully and see you guys soon.
DDdude

takin laptop along just incase someone posts while we are headed that way and gone from home

Tyler, TX(Zone 8a)

Phyllis,

You did a wonderful job! I think everyone had a great time. Thank you for all you did to make this event such a success.

Pauline

Gilmer, TX

A great time was had by all. A big Thanks and hugs to all who help make this happen.

Toadsuck, TX(Zone 7a)

My hugs as well, if I didn't get one when we were there...got home about 5:30...my own bed is looking mighy good right now.

"eyes"

Fort Worth, TX(Zone 8a)

Prolly need a new thread for the after party chatter. This one is loaded down, LOL (378, er 379 posts now.)

I need to find out who might have picked up Sheilas Asclepias incarnata. Someone might have thought it was theirs, but I had some seedlings for them... Sheila didn't come and the plant was in my box with my stuff. I will try to find another one, but I kinda wanted to know who got it. I had it for a couple years and it was special.

Debnes

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/989515/

Here ya go after party thread just started LOL pictures coming later tonight to the picture thread I started LOL

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.