East Texas Ru May 16

Jacksonville, TX(Zone 8a)

Sorry, the possum is in a friends pot for supper tonight. I can save you the next one.
This one tore up the trap so I had to get another one.
D

Toadsuck, TX(Zone 7a)

ewwwwwwwwww...who would eat one? Aren't they really just part of the rat familty?

"eyes"

(Phyllis) Flint,, TX(Zone 7b)

ROFLMAOBIGTIME

OH my bad, it was a coon.
Now what do you think I will do on flower names !
D

Tyler, TX(Zone 8a)

Phyllis,

Barbara tells me she will be bringing various seeds, some candy lilies that she sprouted from seeds obtained in October, some strawberry begonias, some Philippine Lily seedlings, pink rain lily seedlings, camelia seedlings, and other various things.

I will be bringing some Philippine Lily seedlings, some Shasta Daisy 'Becky' divisions, walking iris, a couple of Amaryllis 'Apple Blossom', two white salvia, and a few assorted daylilies.

Pauline

Barbara just emailed me to say she will also be bringing some Clivia seedlings.

This message was edited May 4, 2009 6:41 PM

McKinney, TX(Zone 8a)

Pauline, I'd love some Philippine Lily seedlings from either one of you. Thanks!

oh amaryllis I love those could I get one?I can't believe I can plant them in the ground down here and leave them
camellia seedlings could have a a couple of those too?

never heard of candy lilies gonna have to look those up

This message was edited Apr 23, 2009 6:57 PM

(Becky) Colmesneil, TX(Zone 8b)

Hi Pauline.. I would love any of your daylilies as long as they aren't the ditch and Kwanso.. please.. Take a look ans see what I can bring you!! TY

Josephine, Arlington, TX(Zone 8a)

Hello Everyone, I am sorry that I have been do absent from this thread, this month had been crazy for me, too many things going on, but after this month is over things should settle down.
Josephine.

Humble, TX

Pauline, I would love some Philippine Lily seedlings. That plant has been on my wishlist for a long time. Let me know what you would like from my trade list.
Tabitha

Pauline
Please save me some Philippine lily.
Check my list for some things.
DD

Willis, TX(Zone 8b)

Josephine,.....will be good to talk w/you more often....at that time! :~)
I'm lagging a bit here lately.....and just now catchin' up on this thread..
lookin' forward to the RU Lee & Dee

(Karen) Frankston, TX(Zone 8a)

I have about 5 tiny orange amaryllis that I grew from seed this year (about 3-4 inches long) that I have decided I just don't want. Does anyone here want them?

I take some of them Moon.
DDdude
Are your things making it that you got the other day ?

Tyler, TX(Zone 8a)

I'm not sure how many Philippine Lily seedlings I'm going to have, but I'll bring as many as I can. I'll send Barbara an email to do the same. Becky, I will bring only named daylilies (no ditch lilies), but I only have a few that are already potted. The round up is hitting right at bloom time--a really bad time to be digging more up. You are more than welcome to what I have though. I don't have any specific "wants" at this time. I'm more in a give away mode, but I'm sure I'm going to run across something I'm not going to be able to live without.

(Becky) Colmesneil, TX(Zone 8b)

Pauline.. TY for the daylilies.. they are my main love this year! I do hope I can trade you something though.. That's the other half of the fun of trading!!..lol

Josephine... you have been a busy girl.. I really wished i could have been there with ya'll in Arlington.. hopefully in the fall, but Lyle will have knee replacement in June, and I am putting off another back surgery, but don't know how much longer i can last.

I have a bag full of the Phillipine Lily seeds, if it's the same as what i call Formosa Lily. I might could get a couple of the plants too if anyone would rather have those.

(Karen) Frankston, TX(Zone 8a)

You got em DD Dude! Everything I got from you is thriving!

Beaumont, TX(Zone 9a)

Tabitha, I would like some lemongrass if you have any left.

Garland, TX(Zone 8a)

I also have a few Philippine lily seeds that are (finally!) starting to sprout. My big one from Ceejay survived the winter and is doing fine, so I should have some seedlings to bring. That is, unless they all die this week, which wouldn't surprise me since I'm horrible with seeds. :) Anyway, I'll bring what I can to help with the demand.

I also have some seedlings coming up from the Honey Bee Blue agastache that Lee gave me last spring. Can share a few of those too.

I do hope to get some Philippine lilies from one of you. Also pbtx lady would like some Honey Bee Blue.

Time is getting closer so please help me and D-mail me if there is something you wanted from me. I have things organized with each persons request and do not want to forget anyone.
See ya'll soon.
DD

Goldthwaite, TX(Zone 8a)

Pattie, I would love to have a couple of your 'Honey Bee Blue' agastache and Philippine lily seedlings.

Garland, TX(Zone 8a)

k, got Patricia and David down. Will still have to wait and see how many of the Philippine lilies come up, but hopefully in two weeks I will have a few more.

McKinney, TX(Zone 8a)

I added Cobaea scandens (Cup and Saucer Vine) seedlings to my list. http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/p.php?pid=6355319

Beaumont, TX(Zone 9a)

sweezel I would like to try Cup and Saucer Vine and Big Red Sage seedlings.

Gilmer, TX

sweezel, May I have a Cup & Saucer vine also?

McKinney, TX(Zone 8a)

AJ, Pam.... I have Purple and White. Which would you prefer?

Gilmer, TX

Purple please.

Toadsuck, TX(Zone 7a)

If anyone has an orange and a pink brugmansia extra, I sure would love them for John.

"eyes"

Toadsuck, TX(Zone 7a)

Purple....Sweezel....you got a third I could rustle?

"eyes"

Unless spoken for, I would love a Cup and SaucerVine.
DD

Beaumont, TX(Zone 9a)

sweezel, I'll go with the Purple.

McKinney, TX(Zone 8a)

DD, were you wanting the purple or white?

Gotcha eyes.

Humble, TX

AJ-I should have a lemongrass for you if everything lives.
Tabitha

Toadsuck, TX(Zone 7a)

DDeTex, if you have any rooted Hibiscus left....I would like some.

"eyes"

Gilmer, TX(Zone 7b)

I'm new here. Can somebody tell me where this RU will be, and how to get specific information about future RU's? This is all very confusing....

Hi twbmom Welcome to the Texas forum

here are links in regards to this RU

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/945176/ The first thread with where it is and time...Loves Lookout is on 69 just as you get to Jacksonville

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/975097/ this is the head count and food thread

the best way to learn about pother RU's in Texas is to check pout the posts in the Texas Forum they will say Ru on them ..as most of the time we try to start threads at least 3 mos in advance if not more so everyone can plan on things and try to attend.

Buffalo, TX(Zone 8b)

Sweezel, may I have some of your black and blue salvia and purple cup and saucer vine and cuttings of all of the roses except Tropicanna and Don Juan?

Please check my list to see what I have to trade.

Charlene

Gilmer, TX(Zone 7b)

Thanks, Phyllis. I kept seeing posts about the RU, but couldn't find one that included the location. I'll let you know if I can come. Sounds like fun!

Buffalo, TX(Zone 8b)

Sweezel, I see that your list says you don't need much. How about some mushroom compost? Everybody could use some of that!!

Charlene

Your most welcome and they are fun ...ya get to meet other crazy gardening people LOL
And I do hope ya know from reading the threads on it that even if you don't have anythign to trade you are welcome to come anyway

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.