East Texas Ru May 16

Gilmer, TX

Thanks Mibus!

Winnsboro, TX

Ok, it's getting kind of close to the trade and I have not made any request so I'm going to now.

If anyone has any extra banana trees of any kind I'd like a couple to put by my new pond out front. I could also use some more elephant ears and other pond plants.

I will be bringing a few daylily seedlings I raised this winter.
A few named irises.
So creeping phlox.
and who knows what else? I'll just have to start potting stuff up. I can't keep up with the list and all here so I'm just bringing some stuff to offer others.
I may also bring some old pots and gardening books are mags.

I'm excited about getting to see everyone again!
Happy Gardening, Marian

P.S. I'm suppose to be getting a birdhouse from someone.
Some irises from another person.
I'd really like a couple of those heirloom glads from Catlady. (grin) I didn't get any last year.
I'd appreciate any plants that bloom or look tropical.

Gilmer, TX

Glad you're coming Marian. Ihave you down for he glads and will bring some cat litter jugs also.

Humble, TX

lovelyiris-I should be able to dig up a couple of bannans. My mother lives on a lake and has some nice elephant ears, cannas, and purple LA iris. We would be more than happy to trade for daylily seedlings and/or iris.
Tabitha

McKinney, TX(Zone 8a)

lovelyiris, I would love an iris. Are they are Bearded?

Beaumont, TX(Zone 9a)

Updated my have and want list.
Added
(5) Clara Curtis Mums - http://davesgarden.com/guides/pf/go/1938/
(5) Bat-face Cuphea - http://davesgarden.com/guides/pf/go/2033/
(2) Bush Morning Glory seedlings Ipomoea carnea fistulosa - http://davesgarden.com/guides/pf/go/52996/

Goldthwaite, TX(Zone 8a)

AJ, I'd love to have 2 of your bat-face cupheas. Do you have mealy cup sage and salvias 'Indigo Spires' and 'Lady in Red'? Butterflies and hummers like them, and they bloom all summer. I'll see what other Texas natives and butterfly plants I can come up with to offer you.

(Becky) Colmesneil, TX(Zone 8b)

Aj.. could i also have 2 of your bat face cupheas?? Please find something i can trade with you!

Garland, TX(Zone 8a)

Just a note: I have updated my list to reflect changes since I'm not going to College Station. Please check if you're on my list.

Trishann, I was wondering, do you still have any daturas left? It doesn't look like any of my seed are going to germinate. Also, you were bringing me windchimes in CS. Would you mind bringing them to ET instead?

Garland, TX(Zone 8a)

Eyes, do you still want purple coneflowers? I will be bringing some and would be glad to add you to my list.

Toadsuck, TX(Zone 7a)

Yes, patrob....I could use them.....and would love some of the Mums, too.

"eyes"

This message was edited May 5, 2009 4:55 PM

Pattie.. I'll put you down for a triple yellow and purple dat if you want it. I have gotten confused on the dat forum.. first they said don't pinch, now they're saying pinch..lol.. and mine are getting leggy.. maybe i should pinch

Beaumont, TX(Zone 9a)

Beck5711 and patrob 2 bat face cuphea each.
patrob, I don't have any of the plants you mentioned. I would love any Texas native or butterfly plants.

Goldthwaite, TX(Zone 8a)

AJ, I'll put you down for those three salvias. They are"must haves" in my butterfly garden and the mealy cup sage is a Texas native too. Thank you for the bat-face cupheas. I've been looking for some for quite a while.

Fort Worth, TX(Zone 8a)

I dug up some Western Ironweed today.. Several tall pieces. Adding to my list.
PlantFile:
http://davesgarden.com/guides/pf/go/1429/

Updated list:
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/p.php?pid=6503903

McKinney, TX(Zone 8a)

debnes, I'd love some of your ironweed. Thanks!

Palestine, TX(Zone 8b)

Ok I have some success on seedlings and rooted cuttings. They are:
1 pink crape myrtle. Gets to 20 ft tall
1 pink Cleopatra camellia
1 ilex compacta
1 nandina Firepower
1 red and white origamo columbine seedling and many many seeds
1 Texas Star hibiscus seedling.
1 Haight Ashbury hibiscus.

Going to:
Debbie Dmj1218-1 Yule Tide 1 Cleopatra camellias
Trishann- 1 RubileneXPeanut brug seedling 2 Pink Angel cannas
Eyes of Texas- Golden Egg Tree. Maybe Blue Heaven MG seeds
Charlene- columbine
ANJTEXAS- haight Ashbury
Sweezl- cleopatra camellia

Receiving:
Debbie Dmj1218- senorensis chiapasianie, taubii and 2 Hot Lips
Trishann- canna Pink Dawn, painted terra cotta pot
Eyes of Texas- Papyrus, Carolina Jasmine
Kathleen BlkRaven- steppin stone.

It may take a few days for me to get back here. Just stake your claims and I'll put your names down. Can hardly wait to see everybody.

This message was edited May 12, 2009 6:37 PM

Garland, TX(Zone 8a)

Thank you, Beck! Anything I can bring for you?

Beaumont, TX(Zone 9a)

Texasgrower, I would like the Haight Ashbury hibiscus.

McKinney, TX(Zone 8a)

Texasgrower, I'd like a Cleopatra camellia.Thanks!

Fort Worth, TX(Zone 8a)

You got it Sweezel!

Thanks AJ.. I have been wanting those for a long time.. is there anything i can bring you?

Pattie.. no problem... if you have a daylily bring me one.. then i can look at it and think of you.. LOL.. not like i don't do that already!!

Buffalo, TX(Zone 8b)

Beck, do you have a Bitsy daylily? It is a cute very small yellow rebloomer. I got it in "Palestine" for you if you want it. Also, if you have an extra triple yellow datura, I'd love one.

Charlene

I think Pattie gave me one last year.. well it's something like that.. but that's OK.. I love the dl's..lol.. sure i have an extra dat for you

Humble, TX

AJ I would love a Bat-face Cuphea and a Bush Morning Glory seedling. Look at my list to see if there is anything you would like.

Beaumont, TX(Zone 9a)

Tabitha, I have Bat-face Cuphea and Bush Morning Glory marked for you. Are you still looking for cassia alata- candelabra? If so, I have a seedling I can bring you.

Fort Worth, TX(Zone 8a)

AJ do you have an extra Candletree?

Palestine, TX(Zone 8b)

AJ the Haight Ashbury is yours. Do you have any Bat face cuphea left? I'd love one please.

Sweezl, the camellia is yours. I was surprised to have one left. I thought they were all gone. Lucky for you. Do you still have the Autumn sage left? I'd love to have that one too.

Beaumont, TX(Zone 9a)

debnes, I have one more, it's yours.

Fort Worth, TX(Zone 8a)

Bless you AJ!!
My garden is not complete without one. My seeds from last year got spoiled.

Thank you!

McKinney, TX(Zone 8a)

texasgrower, yes I do. It's yours. :)

Buffalo, TX(Zone 8b)

Becky, I will bring you a small yellow (Bitsy) and a large yellow (Stella).
Charlene

Garland, TX(Zone 8a)

Becki, I don't have Bitsy, so I'm not the one who gave it to you. Sure you didn't get it from Charlene, when she let us all go through her gardens last summer? I'm sure I can find one to bring you, though.

Palestine, TX(Zone 8b)

thanks sweezel.

Buffalo, TX(Zone 8b)

Pattie, would you like a Bitsy? I have an extra if you would like one.
Charlene

Garland, TX(Zone 8a)

Sure, Charlene, that would be great!

Buffalo, TX(Zone 8b)

Please check my list for trades as I have a few requests as follows:

AJINTEXAS May I have some of your bat-face Cuphea and your Bush Morning Glory seedlings? I have some Texas natives what are you looking for?

Texasgrower May I get the red and white origamo columbine seedling?

debnes_dfw_tx6 May I have some of your Sulphur Cosmos seedlings, and I'd love some of your ironweed if you have any left to trade. Please let me know what I can bring you.

Staci, could I have a Bicolor Salvia? Let me know what I can bring you.

Charlene

Pattie.. don't get me a dl unless you've had an increase... there will be plenty of RU's

Charlene... TY.. I will enjoy the bitsy... but I have Stellas, if they are the minis.. if not .. yes.. I want one..lol... see if there is something you want from me..K?

I forgot to add these to my list:

3 Lantana.. "Confetti"... I think.. Pink/yellow mature roots

1 Sassafras.. I overwintered this in the GH, so it should be ok

1 Maple

Toadsuck, TX(Zone 7a)

Beck...can I have one of the Lantana...I'll root you a pink dinnerplate Hibiscus...

"eyes"

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.