Contorted Hazel Nut Offer

Joshua Tree, CA(Zone 8b)

Karma, I would absoulutley adore a cutting. May I have one I hope I am not to late. Please get back to me a let me know!!! Michele

Hi, I would love a peice!! Please let me know thanks. Pearl

Schenevus, NY

i would too, how do i do it? I have one. its a harry lauder walking stick. It is about 1/1/2 feet tall now and i love looking at it. again thanks e

Negaunee, MI(Zone 3b)

I would love to try it too, let me know if you still have some available and information where to send postage.Thanks!Susie_Q

e-Karma

What is a Walking Stick Tree?
Janice

Campbellsville, KY(Zone 6a)

Karma, I just saw your post and most generous offer on the Contorted Hazel Nut starts. Please e-mail me and let me know if you would be able to start one for me, too. Thank you.

SULLIVAN, IN(Zone 5B)

I would love to get in on your offer also. If I'm not too late... These are really wonderful trees, and a very generous offer. Thanks

Newark, DE(Zone 7a)

If you still have any starts available, I would love some. I've been trying to start one for several years, but never can root cuttings.

Rapid City, SD(Zone 5b)

Karma - what's the minimum zone on these trees? Your picture on the forum was cool, but can it stand 25 below?

Villa Rica, GA(Zone 7b)

Hey, I hope I am not too late! I have been wanting one of those for years and would love a cutting or two if you have any left that are not promised. Let me know and thank you in advance for sharing.
Jackie

Hampton, GA(Zone 7b)

Hi Karma, I would love some rooted cuttings too, if you have enough. I'm new here and don't know how to find your email address. How do I do that??

Rapid City, SD(Zone 5b)

Cool! I hope you're successful - count me in!

Paso Robles, CA

I would VERY MUCH like a cutting, also, if you could spare another one! Please let me know when/where to send the priority stamp. And THANKS ever so much. These are special trees and your offer is, too!

Whittier, CA(Zone 9a)

Hi Karma, If there are any left, I would love some! Thanks for making such a generous offer. :) --Surf :)

Clinton, MS(Zone 8a)

I am so happy I saw your post because I have wanted one of these trees for years. Please include me on the rooted cuttings and I will send what ever you are asking for. Just e-mail me your address and how much I need to send and I will get it on the way. Thanks so much!

markleysburg, PA(Zone 5a)

hi Any left? If so where and how much needed?

Brown City, MI(Zone 5a)

Hello,
I too would be interested if you have any left.
I am new to this web site and haven't figured out how to email members.
Kathy

Sidney, MT

Wow what a generous offer! Please count me in if you have the patience and time for another. I will send you postage (current rates even!) if you are still willing to do this. Linda

Fayette, MO(Zone 6a)

I realize you may already have met your limit on this. But would love a start some time.

Legal, AB(Zone 3a)

that would be absolutely fantastic, email me and let me know the details!!!

Kansas City , MO(Zone 6a)

Karma, Do you have any more of the contorted hazel nuts (rooted, please!)? I'd like one, if there are still some extras! Thanks! Kathy

Olympia, WA(Zone 8b)

Karma, the cuttings you mailed me are also leafing out. Maybe if we both get lucky I can help you out with the rooted cuttings. Lord knows I will not be able to use all the ones I am ROOTING for...pun intended.

Weebus

Palmyra, VA(Zone 7a)

Please add me to your list

Orange Park, FL(Zone 9a)

Dear Karma,
I would LOVE to get a cutting should you be able to spare another! Please e-mail and let me know details. Thanks, LindaLou

Dear Karma
I don't know if I'm too late, but I would absolutely love a rooted cutting. I understand if you've reached a limit as this was a most generous offer. Please let me know. Many thanks, Mary

[ Removed per member request. - Admin]

Anna, IL(Zone 6b)

Karma;
Please add me to your list also. Just email me with the details. Thanks,

Crestview, FL(Zone 7b)

Removed by member request

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

will they grow here in michigan? if so count me in
Im in zone 6 the warmest zone in mich(lol)sure it is!

Atoka, OK(Zone 7a)

hi , i would like a cutting too if it is not too late.. please let me know.. thank you.. anna...

Camden, NJ

would like a cutting if you still have any send address
for postage. don't need many i am running out of room for more trees.

Kearney, NE(Zone 5a)

Karma, I'm sorry I saw this to late. If you ever have an extra one, I would love to have it. thanks

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.