Hide My Corner!

Marble, NC(Zone 7a)

Please, please, if anyone can give me ideas for this wall I sure would appreciate it. My landscaper, in an attempt to "keep it natural" incorporated several Arrowwood Viburnums. Very fast growing but after 3 years became very invasive not to mention the awful stench from the flowers every June making our deck the place to avoid. Someone likened the smell to a combination of wet dog and manure... so out they came!
Now I'm left with this awful tall bare foundation wall on top of a rock wall. There is approximately 8' -10' of ground space from corner of house to the rock wall.

The deck side faces North and the bay window faces East.

I feel that more Rhodies will take far too long to cover and our Eastern Hemlocks are dying off due to a mite and don't want to take the risk of losing it and starting over... again. : ( I'm at my wits end with this and want to get something growing. I live in Pa Zone 5-6. THANK YOU!

Thumbnail by frmdeath2life
This thread has 16 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!