Sebastopol, CA(Zone 9a)

Photo too big?

Thumbnail by Zuzu
Blenheim, New Zealand

beautiful puddy.
good size and photo loaded fast.

Sebastopol, CA(Zone 9a)

Thanks for the confirmation, Boot. And for the compliment on the puddy, of course.

Kannapolis, NC

Zu, No the photo's not too big, but Mambo sure is a doll. How's my Jasper? XO

Sebastopol, CA(Zone 9a)

Hi, Angie. Jasper's doing just fine. He gets along with every cat in the house now and has turned into a cuddly bear. Here's a picture of him being king of the arbor and master of all he surveys.

Thumbnail by Zuzu
Kannapolis, NC

Thanks, Zuzu. I'm so glad he's made the adjustment. It just shows what love can do and I know he gets plenty from you and the other resident cats. My Rosie will never accept another cat, I don't believe. She quite simply wants to be the only cat in the world and sees no reason why she shouldn 't be. She has a hate/hate relationship with Castor, who's normally a teddy bear, but around her, not. They take turns stalking each other and the chase is on, with Castor chasing Rosie down the hall and then they come back up the hall with Rosie chasing Castor! It's too funny except for the blood-curdling screams emitting from them! She and Lucky, the other adoptee, tolerate each other occasionally, although there are times when they, too, engage in mock murder. But she's my little Rosie girl, inflated ego and all!

I love your arbor! You didn't build that yourself, did you? If so, I'm in genuine awe. What I'd give for something like that.

Have a great week.

Angie

Sebastopol, CA(Zone 9a)

Nope, Angie, I'm deserving of no awe whatsoever. I have a guy I hire for carpentry, plumbing, wiring, etc. I just tell him what I want and he builds it. Sometimes I give him suggestions, but usually I just let him do his own designs.

Kannapolis, NC

He's a treasure! Wish I could find his counterpart on the East Coast.

Ottawa, ON(Zone 5a)

Beautiful pussycat!!! :-)

Sebastopol, CA(Zone 9a)

Thank you! He has a lovely disposition to match.

Kannapolis, NC

Zuzu, Hugs to Jasper, as always!

Angie

Sebastopol, CA(Zone 9a)

Hugs dispensed, Angie. Thank you.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.