Photo by Melody

Definition of mechanical growth assistance

Categorized under "General"

Definition as written by winter_unfazed:

Physical plant growth supports such as pole or trellis, not thermal supports such as cloches and Wall-o-Water.

Add a definition to this term

Return to the Gardenology homepage

Return to Dave's Garden

Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Contact Us | Do Not Sell My Personal Information]

Back to the top