Photo by Melody

Definition of hose-end sprayer

Categorized under "General"

Definition as written by paulgrow:

A sprayer that fits on the end of a garden hose. It is used to apply fertilizer or other chemicals to the lawn or garden. The water from the hose mixes with the contents of the sprayer to dilute the contents.

Add a definition to this term

Return to the Gardenology homepage

Return to Dave's Garden

Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Contact Us | Do Not Sell My Personal Information]

Back to the top