The scoop on 'Louisiana Iris Farms, LLC'

Louisiana Iris Farms, LLC

103 Kimball Drive
Lafayette, Louisiana 70508 (United States)

Comments:

Negative apricotflame
Portland, OR
January 17, 2018
Ordered $62 worth of irises on Oct. 10, 2017 and credit card charged then. Did not receive irises (via USPS) although they told me it was UPS. Called Louisiana Iris Farms and told them I hadn't received bulbs. LA Iris Farms told me that I needed to check with the US Postal Service to find out what happened. They say the USPS did deliver them, they have proof. But the package of bulbs weren't delivered to my apt or my mail box, so where are they??? Asked for a refund, Jim Leonard (of LA Iris Farms) said it was sent Nov 28, 2017. I NEVER received it. I filed a Better Bureau Complaint and Louisiana Iris Farms say they mailed the bulbs and then mailed a refund check. Did not receive either one.

The latest email from Jim Leonard of Louisiana Iris Farms, LLC was this: ""The check I sent to you on Nov 28 and it has not cleared my bank. Nor has the letter containing the check been returned to our office. There is a $30 bank charge to issue a stop payment on the check, so I intend on waiting a period of time before I issue another check and send it to you. Because of the continued difficulties with the mail, the next check will be sent by certified mail. Jim Leonard, Louisiana Iris Farms""

Jan 18, 2018 and I'm STILL waiting for a refund check...
Positive gailcf
Houston, TX
October 3, 2010
I ordered 45 iris and all arrived right when I requested and were beautiful rhizomes that had been packed with care. I will definitely do business with Louisiana Iris Farms again.
Positive CashmereRose
Baltimore, MD
December 29, 2009
We are building a wetland/bog on lowland on our farm just north of Baltimore in Maryland. We purchased several hundred iris's and the service was great and the folks knowledgeable.

All the bulbs are growing and will add comment in the spring on how they bloomed.
Positive moorewj
Cary, NC
February 28, 2009
I purchased 10 Iris bulbs from Louisiana Iris Farms LLC in Sept of last year. All ten came wrapped, green leaves and moist. I've never experienced so much care in packaging a product, with detailed instructions, and bty included a cd of their vast Iris inventory. The company's owner Jim Leonard is passionate about Iris's has in-depth knowledge of his product and is not shy about spending an hour on the telephone guiding a first timer on everything you wanted to know about iris.(by the way Jim chucked the lawyer biz 10 years ago and became a successful Iris harvester) All I can say is that my Iris's have stayed healthy and green all winter in NC. I am truly looking forward to Spring. I encourage all of you Iris lovers to check them out. I have not found Iris's on the web or other growers that come close to the quality that Jim's farm produces. They have exceeded my expectations many times over and I look forward to doing business with them again soon. I rate my experience A++.