The scoop on 'Whitman Farms'

Whitman Farms

Whitman Farms has 727 products listed in PlantScout.

3995 Gibson Rd NW
Salem, Oregon 97304-9527 (United States)

» Like them on Facebook

Comments:

Displaying the 50 most recent comments:

Positive Loamy15
Beacon, NY
September 28, 2017
I just received a Mulbery tree in a one gallon pot. I've ordered trees from quite a few places and this by far was the happiest looking tree I've ever received through the mail upon opening the box. Lucile was also very helpful over the phone in getting the right species for my growing zone and space.
Positive patty_z
Springfield, VA
July 8, 2017
I have had very good results with buying from highly rated companies on Dave's Garden, but Whitman Farms raises the whole thing to another level. Lucile talked to me by phone about what I was looking for, and narrowed it down to the variety of Japanese Maple that would work. She is extremely experienced and knowledgeable, and freely shares all she knows, which means her customers must have WAY more success with the plants. She also gives you the impression, even if miles away, of being your neighbor down the street. I know that if I need, in the future, anything she sells, I am definitely buying it from her. Keep in mind that when you deal with Whitman Farms you are dealing with a small business, and just work with that.
Positive kansasgardenguy
Goddard, KS
July 3, 2017
I stumbled across this company while searching for a sugar maple I saw on a garden tour named 'Monumental' that I had to have.

I called to place the order (late summer 2016) and it shipped out right away. I received a very healthy tree that was about 5' tall. I planted it right away and this year it looks great with a lot of health growth on it.

I am looking through her website again to order more hard to find trees, she is a wonderful resource/asset to all of us gardeners!

Thanks!
Positive lassday
Castle Rock,
United States
May 16, 2017
I order fom Lucile all the time. I promise you WILL NOT find a better provider/price/service combined for Japanese Maples in the USA. If I am wrong, please tell me ([email protected]). I have ordered over a dozen trees from her, and every one is larger and healthier than expected. Shipping cost are a fraction of what other's charge. You will never just order one maple from her, I promise!!!
Positive eagale
May 5, 2017
I ordered a Genie magnolia and promptly received a very healthy two-foot tall plant. It was well-packaged and arrived in excellent condition. The whole experience was a pleasure, from reading the descriptions on the website, to speaking with Lucile to place the order, to being notified of shipment, and of course, the plant itself! Definitely exceeded expectations based on recent experiences with other nurseries.
Negative carolstropicals
Bellaire, TX
April 28, 2017
I bought a Geraldi Mulberry from Whitman Farms really not knowing much about the company. The mulberry died at the graft.
I contacted the company saying that I would gladly help with the price of the plant if they would ship another.
She emailed back saying I could pay for the ship and she would supply the plant.
Well, that has been some time ago - I have sent her 2 emails asking how to pay for the shipping. She is totally ignoring me.
Now I have a dead plant and am out almost 40.00.
er
I hope Dave's Garden will remove their link to her business.
I am going to try again with what I am hoping is a more reliable business - Burnt Ridge Nursery.
Company representative comment on May 4, 2017:
On May 4, 2017 1:35 PM, Whitman Farms responded with:

I find that I did receive an e-mail from this customer the morning after my dog was killed by a raccoon. After this review, I tried to contact the customer to see if something could be done for her, but she did not respond. I have now sent her a refund check for the plant.

On May 4, 2017 1:36 PM, Whitman Farms added:

Positive bostonbound2
Boxford, MA
April 24, 2017
Excellent strong plants - great shipping.
Positive DolceSun
Abingdon, VA (Zone 6b)
March 31, 2017
I bought a mulberry bush, a mulberry tree and a couple of currant bushes. Was easy and painless to call in order. Order shipped remarkably fast. Packaging was excellent as was the quality of the plants. My best plant ordering experience in 3 yrs of ordering dozens of shrubs/trees!
Positive Robbins_
Bloomfield Hills, MI
June 25, 2016
Whitmans farms is an outstanding company for fruiting bushes and shrubs. The owner Lucille is very knowledgable and helpful
I ordered 4 gooseberries 2 currants and a kiwi
Plants arrived well packaged and in excellent condition. The kens red kiwi never broke dormancy. I contacted Lucille and she graciously mailed out a replacement promptly. I've bought over a 100 fruit trees and bushes over the past couple of years from many different companies.
This in my experience was the BEST company I've dealt with so far
Will order again
Positive tbuff
Nellysford, VA (Zone 6a)
Posted on November 1, 2006, updated June 7, 2016
Lucille is an absolute pleasure to do business with. She gave a very honest opinion of each plant I asked about on a phone call prior to my ordering and helped me narrow down the ones worthy of adding to my collection. The plants were carefully packed and in good condition upon arrival. If you are looking for unusual maples and dogwoods, this is a great nursery.
On June 7th, 2016, tbuff added the following:

I read the recent negative comment. I have been doing business with Lucille for many years and am a hardcore plant collector. Lucille does not have a staff to answer the phones. When I call, I get Lucille. She is always pleasant and full of great information. We all complain about how the small-time rare plant nurseries are going by the wayside. Let's not forget that not too long away we were sending self-addressed stamped envelopes for catalogs and waiting weeks to get plants, so a small delay is not the end of the world. We need to support folks like Lucille, and recognize that family businesses such as hers easily make up for any inefficiencies with their wonderful, personal attention. Let's have a little patience, folks. Do not hesitate for one moment to give Lucille your business. Call her yourself and you will know very shortly she is a sweet person with a true passion for her plants.
Positive Madisonwigarden
Madison, WI (Zone 5b)
June 7, 2016
I emailed Lucille with a list of what I wanted, and did not receive a reply. So, a few days later I called. Lucille answered. She proceeded to discuss my list, told me what would work, what wouldn't. She emailed me some alternative selections. She knows everything about every plant, and she isn't shy about sharing her knowledge. She was quite delightful on the phone, and I really enjoyed talking to her. My impression (though I could be wrong) is that Lucille runs this place on her own. I think she's doing a great job! I ordered several japanese maples from her, they came well packaged, and are beautiful. I would order from Whitman Farms again.
Negative vitz
June 7, 2016
placed a 1st time order last week for 2 dogwoods. was told they'd be shipping out monday of this week. it's tuesday, and no charge to card, or shipping email, or any explanation as to what the delay is. NOT a very good way to make a 1st impression. left 'em a msg today to cancel the order, and will be looking for a different source. one who respects my time and money.
Positive Aniela
Garland, ME
June 1, 2016
Posted on May 7, 2014, updated June 1, 2016
Posted on May 8, 2013, updated May 7, 2014
Lucille has been wonderful with her help. The plants arrived at perfect timing and in top condition and she had plants others could not provide. We highly recommend her as the first place to look.

Warm thanks, again, Lucille.

Angela
On May 7th, 2014, Aniela added the following:

We received anotehr order from Lucille, arriving carefully packed and in perfect condition, with a bonus. Lucille remains as before, just wonderful with her help.
On June 1st, 2016, Aniela added the following:

As usual, wonderful service, Lucille responding rapidly to replace a plant, and it arrived in fine condition so fast it surprised us! That is so typical of Whitman Farms, top service always.
Positive Ruth_MI
Northville, MI
April 30, 2016
"Positive" doesn't do Lucille and Whitman Farms justice. I called in March after searching for a particular mulberry cultivar. Lucille was helpful as far as explaining the varieties, and I ordered two to be shipped at a specific time (after a vacation).

The mulberries arrived right on time. They're gallon plants, but 4 ft tall, healthy and fruiting! Her prices are very reasonable, and the shipping for both was only $23 from Oregon to Michigan.

Would definitely, definitely recommend!!
Positive sgtpepper
Hiawassee, GA
April 5, 2016
I ordered 4 fruiting dogwoods in 1 gallon pots all were beautiful ! and fast shipping too . lucille was very helpful on the phone helping me decide which ones to buy . thanks lucille .
Positive Floralkingdom
Niceville, FL (Zone 8b)
March 28, 2016
I placed my first order with Lucile at Whitman Farms this Spring (2016). I phoned Lucile for the order, and I found her to be very nice, like a lovable grandmother, and she was quite knowledgeable about her plants. She made several good recommendations based on our zone-climate. I placed a large order for both plants and trees. They arrived safely, well packed, and each was a lovely plant. Their condition indicated how well they were taken care of prior to a sale. I am already planning another order for more trees!
Positive hemagloben
Estes Park, CO (Zone 4a)
February 24, 2016
I've made three different orders over the last few years, and Lucile is always friendly and very helpful with any questions. The plants themselves are of nice size with good root structure, and they're always well packaged for delivery.

I'm a big fan of all ribes and I'm sure I've ordered 8-10 varieties of Gooseberries and a few Black currant varieties as well. Overall I'm very happy with Whitman Farms and I would definitely recommend doing business with them.
Positive molfamily
MacMinnville, OR
November 6, 2015
I had the most wonderfull time at Whitman Farms. Lucille spent hours with me exploring her nursery stock for just the right tree. I was so impressed with her plants that I ended up buying quite a few more. I actually wrote about my experience in depth here: //thefarmgardenblog.com/2015/11/07/mulching-leaves-reduces-dandelions-in-lawns/
I would definitely recommend a trip to Salem to see her.
Positive breakfast
Hardwick, VT
May 22, 2015
Great experience, great stock...everything I got was nice and arrived carefully packed. No question about it, I would definitely order again from this place. The owner was really nice and a pleasure to nerd out about plants with. Thanks!
Positive Sequoiadendron4
Lititz, PA (Zone 6b)
April 16, 2015
I ordered a Magnolia sieboldii from Lucile and it came yesterday in perfect condition. The packaging was fantastic. I really appreciated the communication with Lucile and the personal touch she gives. It amazes me that she is the one answering the phone, returning emails, and tending to all the many plants she grows. She must be buzzing around that place like a bee! With her breadth of product, I'm sure I'll order from her again.
Positive AppleBonsai
Elk Grove, CA
March 4, 2015
I wanted to let the community know I ordered several trees from Whitman Farms. They were better than I could've imagined. They all arrived very quickly and healthy. I was amazing how well the trees were packed together- keeping the trees in good condition and also keeping shipping costs reasonable for such large one gallon tress. Just wanted to pass along my terrific experience!
Positive klee
Caledonia, WI
August 23, 2014
Posted on June 17, 2013, updated August 23, 2014
Had one mulberry tree that didn\'t take off and thrive from the order I received this spring. Just received an email from Lucille saying a replacement was shipped today!
I\'ve ordered many plants from her, since finding her on the internet and will be placing more in the future.
Plants arrive healthy and well packaged.
On August 23rd, 2014, klee added the following:

There should be a rating above positive for this company!
I have ordered from Lucile several times and plan on placing more orders as she adds varieties and I prepare space to plant them. I received 7 more Gooseberry and 5 more Currant plants this Spring. All arrived in excellent condition and are thriving in my planting.
As Lucile continues to add varieties, I look forward to placing more orders with her.
Positive Cloudwalker
Florissant, CO
June 22, 2014
Lucile is the best! Best value for great plants and a great variety to choose from. Shipping is very fast (mailed one day, en-route one day, and I picked them up at the post office the next day ... and that's to Colorado). The personal service and advice can't be beat; a rare novelty. In the spring I ordered 4 gooseberries and 2 currents that Lucile recommended. They are doing great! She definitely has my future business and recommendation. So glad I found her!
Positive directorrod
Rockton, IL
May 16, 2014
Posted on September 30, 2013, updated May 16, 2014
Posted on August 6, 2013, updated September 30, 2013
Posted on June 22, 2013, updated August 6, 2013
Posted on June 7, 2013, updated June 22, 2013
Posted on May 17, 2013, updated June 7, 2013
I discovered Whitman Farms just this past winter. Since then I've placed numerous orders with Lucile. The trees that I have received from her are sensational, most field grown, sturdy, full, and over six feet tall. I buy a lot of JMs online and believe Whitman Farms offers the very best value for the money. Over a dozen beautiful new trees and counting. Kudos to Lucile!
On June 7th, 2013, directorrod added the following:

Got two more shipments from Lucile at Whitman Farms this week, a total of six new trees. All are great specimens. The costs are always very reasonable, particularly for the quality. For my money you can't do better purchasing Japanese Maples on line than Whitman Farms.
On June 22nd, 2013, directorrod added the following:

Three more Japanese maple cultivars arrived yesterday. Whitman Farms can't be beaten no matter what size you order. The field grown trees are the size of others 7 gallon, the 2 gallon the size others 5 gallon size, and the 1 gallon as big as most 2 gallons. The personal service is exceptional, and the photos assure that you know exactly what you are ordering.
On August 6th, 2013, directorrod added the following:

Three more gorgeous cultivars from Whitman Farms last week. As always they were far bigger and sturdier than I would have expected for the price. I only wish I had purchased all of my extensive collection of Japanese maples from Lucile at Whitman Farms.
On September 30th, 2013, directorrod added the following:

Simply the VERY BEST of the best! I've received two more shipments since my previous posting. All these trees were huge field grown specimens that fit into the large cartons only by ingenious packing. Look no further, Whitman Farms is THE place for Japanese Maple trees.
On May 16th, 2014, directorrod added the following:

6 new field grown cultivars this spring. No one is more concerned with the quality of their trees and with customer satisfaction than Lucile Whitman. Everything I've purchased from Whitman Farms has been sensational. As I said previously, as a source for Japanese maples Lucile is simply the Very Best of the Best!
Positive Alex_Matt
Littleton, CO
May 5, 2014
I have been an avid gardener for over 30 years and have a wealth of stories both good and bad about ordering plants through the mail and on-line. Whitman Farms is totally different and head and shoulders above any other company I've used. Lucille is amazingly refreshing in her honesty and her products are great. I recently ordered 4 relatively large Appalachian Redbuds and they were better than I could have purchased from a local nursery. They were priced appropriately, packaged very well and came when Lucille said they would.
Positive Trinacria
Stony Brook, NY
May 4, 2014
I recently ordered a black mulberry tree from Lucile. Morus nigra is relatively hard to find on the east coast, but Whitman had good reviews so I gave her a call. Not only was she courteous and knowledgeable, but she was more than forward about discussing the difficulties I may face growing Morus nigra where I live - rather than just try and sell me whatever, she described growing conditions, experiences, demands, etc. When I made up my mind to order it after we'd spoken for a few minutes, she told me she'd pick the best looking specimen and get it to me in a few days. In less than a week, I had a beautiful King James II that was healthy as can be. I would definitely order again from Whitman farms. Thanks Lucile!
Positive iykim
Hillsborough, CA (Zone 10a)
April 21, 2014
Lucile is just great. I called her up at her Whitman Farms to order several table grapevines and a cornus kousa ('Akatsuki') that I have been searching for a while. They were very reasonably priced, and the shipping charges were reasonable as well. Lucile even included a bonus grapevine in the package, which was quite a nice surprise. After the dormancy period, the grapevines are leafing out, and some even have flower buds already! However, one of the grapevines did not leaf out; in fact, the leaf buds never even swelled up. I discovered that there was no green cambium underneath the top layer. So, I contacted Lucile and she said it's no problem to ship me a replacement. I am waiting for the replacement grapevine at the time of writing. I would definitely order from Whitman Farms again.
Positive sheepwrecked
Lake Lynn, PA (Zone 6a)
April 13, 2014
All around great experience! I ordered 2 named varieties of mulberry tree by phone. I got an email notifying me when they were to be shipped (UPS) and they arrived 3 days later (to Pennsylvania) in perfect condition. I was surprised to see they were both 5 feet tall and had not been drastically cut back to fit in the shipping container. The packing method was innovative to say the least, maybe ingenious would be a better description, and obviously worked. The Illinois Everbearing even has green berries on it; didn't drop a berry or a leaf. Very good price for this quality of plant and the shipping from the west coast. I will be buying from Whitman Farms again.
Positive nwark
Fayetteville, AR
October 3, 2013
Here to add to chorus of positive feedback. Ordered Friday, shipped on Monday. Everything arrived in excellent condition, with 3 out of 4 plants being much more than I had expected, with the 4th being as expected. Top it off, FAIR SHIPPING COST. Not inflated like some. So nice dealing with honest people trying to do things "RIGHT". Do yourself a favor, if Whitman has something you want, or if it's between Whitman Farms and some other place (even if some people think the other place is great), go with Whitman Farms.
Positive bjrailey
Concrete, WA
August 22, 2013
There is not enough room on this computor to tell every one how happy we are with our purchase from Lucille at Whitman Farms. We had almost given up on our plan to plant strawberry tree's when we tried to purchase them, or one I should say, from a very expensive online company that claimed to be the only nursey in the united states to offer these trees. We wanted to purchase 2 but could only afford one, but when I tried to order the tree, we were turned down because we did not reach the minimum order. I googled, I binged, for hours with no luck and just as I was about to give up I found Whitman Farms!! I was a little confused by the website as there was no place to order, so I called and reached here voicemail, Lucille called us back promptly, and not only answered all my novice questions in a way I could understand, but sold me 2 strawberry trees for less than I could have purchased 1 from that other company and with a considerable lower shipping rate. We recieved our tree's literally within a few days, packaged perfectly, and more beautiful and healthy than we could of hoped for if we would have gone to the store and picked them out ourselves. Our Trees are in the ground and in less than a week already have new growth!!!!! After we recieved the trees I had a few more questions on their care, called Lucille, and with the same enthusiam as before the sale she spent her time explaining thoughly ever question I had. What more can I say? From now on ANYTHING we need for our landscape I will check with Whitman Farms FIRST!!!!!
Positive TownhomeFarm
Riverside, MD
August 12, 2013
The owner took her time discussing Mulberries on many occasions with my wife both by telephone and by e-mail responding in a friendly and helpful way each and every time. We ordered plants about a year ago and they arrived ingeniously packaged to protect everything in a Federal Express box. The plants all survived and bore fruit the first season which we shared with the birds. There was one plant that might have been an incorrect variety but since we were unable to determine if this were the case the owner offered, without us asking, to send us a replacement plant at no charge. We have been very satisfied with this farm. By coincidence we have something in common. She used to live in Maryland in the same town we now live in. Itís a small world. We recommend this farm highly.
Positive Terry
Murfreesboro, TN (Zone 7a)
May 21, 2013
Last week I placed an order for five trees that I couldn't obtain from my favorite local nurseries. The plants arrived today, perfectly bundled and secured in a large heavy box.

After removing them and standing them up, I'm extremely pleased with their condition - very fresh and healthy.

Even with shipping, the cost per tree was less than what I would have paid to buy them locally, and about the same size. My only regret is that I didn't include a few more things with my original order, but I am sure I'll be ordering again. Thanks, Lucile!
Positive Reznil
Hartwick, NY
May 1, 2013
Outstanding nursery. I do not like phoning in an order, I prefer Amazon-like purchasing, but the web site stresses "CALL ME", and that is exactly what you should do. It is amazing how much Lucille knows, and she often has new, unlisted varieties she can recommend. I do not think they update the web site very often, but if you want to great advice and great plants, she is the person to call. Just tell her what you want. I am sure there is no other place that offers the variety and quality of gooseberry and currant plants in the U.S.. I have not tried Whitman Farms for other types of plants, but I think it's a safe bet.
Positive RozenKruetz
Canyon Lake, TX (Zone 9a)
April 23, 2013
I received my order of a vine maple and mulberry last week and both looked good on arrival and were very securely packaged The shipping charge of $20 for two one gallon plants wasn't bad either. They are both all vertical (no branching) but they are about 3 foot tall and well covered in leaves. I would and probably will order from them again.
Positive oosa
Northbrook, IL (Zone 5a)
April 12, 2013
I ordered twice from Lucile already. Top quality. Very smart-looking beefy plants, clean, and consistently strong.

Thank you Lucile.
Posted on March 4, 2010, updated March 24, 2010
Posted on February 25, 2010, updated March 4, 2010
Posted on February 17, 2010, updated February 25, 2010
Posted on January 25, 2007, updated February 17, 2010
The very best nursery to do business with!!
I ordered a hamamelis over the phone, the lady of the house answered the phone herself (!) and she had an answer to all of my questions.
The tree shipped out promptly, and will be here tomorrow.
This is how it should be, great customer service, friendly owner, she is such a sweet woman!
Will buy from her again!!!
On January 26th, 2007, mrs_colla added the following:

I got my hamamelis today!! OHHH, I'm in love! The plant is taller than me, is in bloom, and has a wonderful rootball! They have their own special method for fieldgrown trees and shrubs, and it works miracles! Not potbound roots, many little roots, just GREAT!
I strongly recommend this grower!!!
I called Lucile to thank her for the beautiful plant, and it is obvious to me she loves all her plants as much as I do, her heart is in it, and that shows! I love this small family nursery!
On February 18th, 2007, mrs_colla added the following:

Second order, again, PRISTINE!!!
Wonderful plant, great customer service ( although calling Lucile can be dangerous; before you know it you've been talking "plants" for an hour, LOL), superb packing, I am a HAPPY, happy customer!
Thank you Lucile, you are wonderful!
Christie
On February 18th, 2010, mrs_colla added the following:

Thank you Lucile, the Maples are beautiful and got here fast, in perfect condition!
On February 26th, 2010, mrs_colla added the following:

Lucile has the very best plants in the nursery business. That much I know.
The Maple she sent me this time was twice as big as I expected, just beautiful and not one broken branch!
She packs the biggest plants with so much care.
I am very much a fan Lucile!
On March 4th, 2010, mrs_colla added the following:

Lucile, I got your Dogwood, what a beauty!

You are consistently the best grower of my ornamentals!

Christie
On March 24th, 2010, mrs_colla added the following:

Today big tree arrived at my doorstep, completely out of the blue!
I had sent Lucile a picture of a Maple that was not what I supposed it to be, and she suggested I watch it for a month, and then we talk again.
I trust her wisdom completely when it comes to her trees, and left it like that.

So today a replacement was delivered to me, from Lucile, no charge!
That is the very best customer service I have ever received from any company, more than I could have wished for.

Lucile, you are the best, I love your plants and will care for them well.
On April 2nd, 2010, mrs_colla added the following:

Yesterday I got two more 2 gallon Maple trees. The roots fill the root-bag very nicely without crowding it, the trunk is a nice size, and the leaves and branches are healthy.
Best packed I have ever seen , not a one broken branch on such fragile branches!
Thanks Lucile!
On May 13th, 2010, mrs_colla added the following:

I got two beautiful 1 gal. Maples from Lucile, packed so very carefully, the trees are so pretty and sturdy in the roots.
When I looked for a plant in the size Lucile didn't have, she directed me to a nursery that did have it.
Lucile is always my first choice.
When I have a bug chewing the leaves, I ask her, and she always promptly responds with a nature friendly method that works.
On June 5th, 2010, mrs_colla added the following:

Another big maple, love it, thanks Lucile!!!!
On February 2nd, 2011, mrs_colla added the following:

Another beautiful plant came to me, in a root bag, with healthy, sturdy roots.
I have another tree coming, I LOVE Lucile's plants! They have never failed me, they are not fussy, but healthy and rip-roaring to go!
Thanks Lucile!
On February 23rd, 2013, mrs_colla added the following:

Every time Spring comes around, I am amazed at how gorgeous Lucile's plants and trees are. I order every Spring, and every time the plants are special, in great health, and packed so well. This time I ordered a rare Dogwood. My gardeners have seen more plants they didn't know in my garden than anywhere else. I am a fan.
Positive ingeborgdot
Scott City, KS
June 11, 2012
I have ordered plants from many places over the years, but I don't believe I have received any in better condition or packed better than what Lucile at Whitman Farms' sent me. I will order again from her for sure. I appreciate when someone still cares about what they sell to the consumer. Thanks Lucile, I really appreciate it.
Positive melody
Benton, KY (Zone 7a)
March 2, 2012
My Betula nigra 'Fox Valley' trees just arrived and they are in fantastic shape for traveling from Oregon to KY. I can't find a broken twig on either tree. The packing method ensured a safe trip for whatever was in the box. Communication with Whitman Farms was perfect and they wanted to make sure I was ready for the trees before they shipped them. We took into account the season and the long range forecast and the trees weren't stuck in a transfer warehouse over a weekend either. I'm extremely pleased with this purchase and will definitely be a repeat customer!
Positive gourdobean
Minden, NV (Zone 5a)
February 2, 2012
Just received a dozen black currants of four varieties selected by Lucile to thrive in my garden. Fast courteous service, excellent packaging, and beautiful bare root stock. Couldn't be happier.
Positive cramsey1
Salt Lake City, UT (Zone 6b)
June 11, 2011
I recently bought some gooseberry and currant plants from Whitman Farms. I called Lucile Whitman and left a message asking about shipping costs and questions about the plants. She called back very quickly and was very helpful, friendly and knowledgeable. She shipped the plants within a couple of days of the order being placed. The plants were large healthy and well packaged. I was very pleased. She called a couples of weeks later to say that she had a problem with billing my credit card and could I review the number I gave her. I did so and the question was quickly resolve. I just want to say how impressed I am with her service, quality of plants and her commitment to getting out orders in a timely manner. She is honest and trusting. I would do business with her again in the future and will buy from her again.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Tour | Contact Us ]