Wright's Daylily Garden (Bonnie's Daylilies)

Daylilies View Their Product Listing

1001 Terrapin Ridge Road
Hilham, Tennessee 38568-5528 (United States)
(931) 823-4014

Reviews:

Displaying the 8 most recent reviews

On Sep 11, 2011, dixiedumplin (29 reviews) from Riceville, TN

Great people to deal with. Plants were generous and very healthy. You definitely can't go wrong with ordering from them. I'll always keep them in mind when I start looking for other daylilies.

On Sep 4, 2010, JanaJP (8 reviews) from Rome, GA

I came across the website for Wright's Daylily Garden by sheer luck. I looked at their listings and decided to take a chance and place a small order of 6 plants. The service was exceptionally prompt, the roots on the daylilies were huge, and the plants were extremely healthy. I was delighted to receive a bonus daylily as well. I will only order from daylily farms in the future and definitely from this one again. I can't say enough good things about them.

On May 5, 2007, JaynieC (2 reviews) from West Mansfield, OH

I was very impressed with the size of the plants I received. And Bonus plants ! This prompted me to place another order with them a few days ago. I highly recommend!!

On Apr 6, 2007, BamaBelle (4 reviews) from Headland, AL (Zone 8a)

I placed a fairly large order with Wright's and I am VERY happy. The website said they would send at least double fans of each plant. I recieved either triple fans or better on every single plant...and some of the smaller plants I recieved 7 or 8 fans. I also got really nice bonus plants. Plants were all healthy with good roots. Some were really big. I ordered 23 plants and recieved approximately 100. I highly recommend this company.

On Apr 26, 2006, kattrox (20 reviews) from Tell City, IN (Zone 6b)

A very positive experience! I ordered some daylilies from their regular line as well as some from their anniversary sale. Very nice, generous fans, clean healthy roots and excellent bonuses! Packed with TLC and shipped when I requested. I am one happy customer, highly recommend!

On May 4, 2005, DaylilyGrower (7 reviews) from Plover, WI

My order last spring was outstanding also... nice generous divisions and well rooted plants. I Recommend them highly.

On Apr 28, 2005, dogmomky (7 reviews) from Owensboro, KY

This company should be rated a 12 out of 10! When my order arrived I was thrilled at the robust health of my plants! They were so green so beautiful! The sent multiple fans with each plant and 4 very generous bonuses. The bent over backward to save me some money. They are pleasent and friendly to work with. I highly recommend this company!

On Sep 13, 2004, cceamore (11 reviews) from Hixson, TN (Zone 7a)

I went to Wright's for their 1/2 clump seedling sell and I got several named Daylilies too! I had a nice visit with Bonnie and she has a wide selection of named varieties and all her plants are very healthy. She also is very generous and I was very impressed with what I recieved and the quality of the plants. I can not wait to go back this spring and buy some more from her.

» Read the rest of the reviews