W4642 Highway 33
Pardeeville, Wisconsin 53954 (United States)
1-800-894-3884
1-800-894-3884

Reviews:

Displaying the 3 most recent reviews

On Mar 19, 2007, GEOJEFF (4 reviews) from Coventry, CT

Pricing was reasonable. Seeds arrived as ordered. They were well packaged. The seeds look healthy, no reason to suspect poor germination. I see no reason not to do business with them again.

On May 19, 2005, jasmerr (6 reviews) from Merrimac, WI (Zone 4b)

I had a wonderful experience at Oak Prairie Farm. Patty was extremely helpful, and patiently answered questions. I learned a lot in a short period of time.

On May 22, 2004, jcsgreenthumb (19 reviews) from Pisgah Forest, NC (Zone 6b)

I had the opportunity to visit Oak Prairie and was quite impressed. The girl (I am guessing the owner's daughter) who gave us the tour was definitely more knowledgable about the plants than I was and was able to answer all my questions. We toured many of the greenhouses and the plants were all beautiful. They had mainly aquatic/marginal plants and prairie plants/grasses but are in the process of expanding their woodland selection. The plants were very nice and reasonably priced. They have a few display gardens but it is more of a working nursery, although they do have a nice store as well. Order or visit early as they sell out of many varieties. Definitely recommend this nursery and will be going back again next year.

On July 6th, 2004, jcsgreenthumb added the following: The plants I purchased all transplanted extremely well, look great, have grown and several are blooming. What more can I say!!

» Read the rest of the reviews