Time to vote! Choose your favorite images in our annual Photo Contest HERE

The scoop on 'Heirloom Roses'

Heirloom Roses

24062 NE Riverside Drive
St. Paul, Oregon 97137 (United States)

Catalog Order Page: Hyperlink
Paper Catalog Cost: $5

Visit Heirloom Roses at:

This company is affiliated with 2 companies:This company specializes in:Other helpful information:

Comments:

Displaying the 50 most recent comments:

Positive msjw
Springfield, MO
October 14, 2019
I received the roses on time and packed wonderfully.
They were in great condition and are already set out and enjoying their space.

Great experience with this company!!
Negative jencub
Ypsilanti, MI
September 9, 2019
Since early Spring I've purchased maybe 8 or 9 roses from HR (it's now 9/9/19). All but the last 2 were great; among the last few, I received, however, not so good: a ginger syllabub that developed serious blackspot within days of delivery (none of my other flowers, including my many roses, have it, so I have to assume it came with spores from HR), but worse, the Zeph. Drouhin (the 4th I bought from them) came looking half dead. I should mention I ordered this in early July, hoping to get it in the ground before late summer/early fall. Again, it's snow 9/9 and I'm still in limbo...

I had to wait for a 2nd attempt at delivery, as the first package with the Zeph. Dr. was destroyed in transit (not their fault.) But when the 2nd Zeph. Drouhin FINALLY arrived (took a LONG time, maybe two more weeks?), it looked half dead; at least 1/3 of all leaves were recently gone from powdery mildew - I could see them at the bottom of the package). Mind you, this is a $45 rose (!!) on which I spent $15 shipping costs. So at this point I'm in $60 for this half dead rose. I called HR and emailed pictures, asking what was up. While waiting for a response, the rest of the leaves (all) fell off (I sprayed with Dr. Earth, but to no avail).

I'm not a master gardener, but I'm also decent (30 yrs. experience as lay person) and understand the concepts (and value) of hard pruning, especially before shipping, and also understand that typically, powdery mildew *can* be curbed (but sometimes can't, HR). In either case, I expressly requested a new, disease-free plant as a replacement (a reasonable request for a $60 expenditure, no?) and was told to plant it anyway and see what would happen next Spring, at which time I could then contact them anew.

I said I didn't want to go to the trouble (I have a bad back) of digging and prepping and planting an already-diseased plant, esp. when I just forked over $60. I also didn't want to wait until Spring 2020 to get (again, what would be a brand new rose) in the ground if it didn't survive, which I suspected it wouldn't. Basically, I wanted the disease-free rose I was promised and paid for. They said no (first dealt with Nicole, then Kim).

I really wanted to get this plant (a disease free one, isn't that what I'm paying this price for?) in when I ordered it in July or at the very least, this year so it would have some root establishment next Spring. And I had planned on ordering a lot more from this company, too. A shame... Will have to order from David Austin's US vendor from now on I guess.
Negative Raram17
Dallas, TX
August 20, 2019
I have been ordering from them pretty consistently for the last year. At first I was happy to find such a variety of roses available. However, it seemed the plants I received were really small, I attributed this to it being fall and the plants maybe starting to go dormant. I kept ordering and Come early winter as expected the plants were even smaller. I figured I’d give them a fair chance in spring.. well spring came and the plants were not only even smaller, but they had poor growth habit. The last set of plants I received from them were maybe 4 inches tall and the tops of them were turning black. I emailed them and they said it was normal, that it was just from the journey (a long journey, they definitely ship economy and are often in transit for over a week). I cut back the black like they suggested and babied them for a few months. I managed to nurse one of them back to health, the rest died. For a company that charges $45 for a plant I expect more than a tiny rooted cutting (which is what their “gallon” roses really are) and I shouldn’t have to nurse plants back to health. It seems this company has stopped caring for quality and is just out to make as much profit as possible. Also, whenever I tried to leave reviews about what a terrible plant I had received they would never post it. On the other hand the few times I had something nice to say my reviews were quickly posted to the site. These people are shamelessly deceitful.. don’t trust the reviews on there. If you order from them because you found something you couldn’t find anywhere else then I feel you, and I wish you luck! If you can order from anyone else I recommend you do so. If a business does not care about providing their customers with quality products then the customer should not support the business. That’s my 50cents on this company. Really wanted to have something nice to say about them, but unfortunately the almost 1k I spent this past year only helped me realize they are not worth the money. Buyer beware.
Company representative comment on August 21, 2019:
On Aug 21, 2019 8:36 AM, Heirloom Roses responded with:

Dear Raram17,

We are very sorry if you have been disappointed in the roses you received from us. Own-root roses do naturally start smaller but will outperform grafted roses quickly with proper planting and care. Please take a moment to watch this video about what to expect.

[[email protected]]

We are happy to speak with you about a replacement under warranty if you would please contact our customer service team at 800-820-0465.

Positive Bkwyrme
Long Beach, CA
August 20, 2019
Just got the first 2 roses I've ordered from them. The plants look good and were very well packed--boxed in a sturdy box with section dividers to keep them fixed, plus covering on the pots; an elephant could've damaged them, but they were safe for 99% of postal travel.

I've also had to call them several times to adjust the order as I've felt my way through adding plants to the garden, and they've always been prompt to answer and very helpful in sorting matters so there was no extra shipping and handling.

Also, I *really* appreciate the fact that Heirloom roses are own root. I won't risk stabbed as I lie down to take suckers out!
Company representative comment on August 21, 2019:
On Aug 21, 2019 8:37 AM, Heirloom Roses responded with:

Thank you so much! We loved to hear from our customers.

Positive PlantTillPlantd
Mount Pleasant, PA
June 7, 2019
I got the itch to purchase roses way later than I should have, so a lot of the good ones were already gone, but Heirloom Roses still had a nice selection for me to choose from. They even had some on sale so I ended up making two impulse purchases, two separate orders of multiple plants. I then came on here the next day to see their reviews, what I found left me nervous, and filled with buyers remorse, especially when my first order shipped on a friday and was set to arrive the following friday. I prepared myself for disappointment, but when the box arrived, I was pleasantly surprised. The plants were packaged excellently, not a leaf out of place, and hardly looked like they spent a week in a dark box. The plants themselves looked healthy and well grown. I can't wait to get my second order now, and I would gladly order again! The only complaint I can come up with, is they send a lot of emails offering current sales, they should take the less is more approach, it would be way more effective, but unsubscribing was a simple click. Thanks for the gorgeous plants!
Company representative comment on June 14, 2019:
On Jun 14, 2019 10:51 AM, Heirloom Roses responded with:

Thank you so much!

Negative Flower25
Pittsburgh, PA
May 13, 2019
They shipped on a Friday received 7 dys later. Of the four 2 look like they have a chance of life the other two with the one thread size brown stem sticking up are dead men walking .

Experience is your best lesson. Try another nursery. I had a email correspondence with staff before shipment and was not happy so I have no desire to put myself through that agony again.
Company representative comment on May 14, 2019:
On May 14, 2019 8:29 AM, Heirloom Roses responded with:

Hello Flower25,

Our roses are treated and the packaging is designed so that roses will withstand shipping conditions for more than 10 days. When an order is placed, we allow the customer to select their ship week and the order will ship anytime during the week and tracking will be provided.

We do have a one year warranty and will be happy to replace any plants that do not thrive within the warranty period. Please contact us at 800-820-0465 and we will be happy to assist you.

Positive PANSWENDY
April 19, 2019
I knew that my husband, not being the garden aficionado that I have always been, would be shocked by the way the roses would arrive (especially given the amount I spent on them,) so I had him watch the video on the Heirloom roses site regarding how the roses would arrive prior to their arrival. Any concerns he had at the sparse plants that arrived were completely alleviated this morning. We put them in the ground in well-prepared soil after the sun went down last night. He was up early and inspecting his investment first thing. He was amazed. Even prior to the sun coming up, every rose was already sprouting lovely leaves. Having learned to garden at my mother's knee and landscaping four different homes in my life, I know that quality counts. The plants left Oregon Monday afternoon and arrived Thursday afternoon. They were carefully packaged, in one gallon containers, wrapped in plastic to maintain some humidity, 12"-14" tall and having at least four stalks on each one. I ordered Peace, Stainless Steel, Frau Karl Druschki, Cloud 9, Eternal Flame and Majestic. The customer service folks were very helpful in assisting me in selecting my plants and providing direction for planting. At this point I am incredibly impressed with every aspect of my experience with Heirloom Roses. Will update if this changes.
Positive olga5775
South Jordan, UT
March 28, 2019
I can't be more happy with roses from Heirloom roses. Also their customer service is top notch. I ordered from them twice and their roses are healthy and true to names. I received my rose in the morning today and wow I am impressed again.
Negative Rom70lia
Miami, FL
October 1, 2018
In my recent order I bought a rose in 2015 from heirloomroses, Comte de Chambord. I recieved the wrong rose, wrong color and It bloomed once and never did again. This happened to me years ago on my first order from heirloomrises, but I decided to give the site another chance in 2015. In 2002, I bought two roses, I recieved the wrong roses, wrong color again and one of them never bloomed and died. I am very disappointed again in heirloomroses because this particular rose is difficult to come by.
I emailed them a photo of the bloom of "Comte de Chambord" which is medium pink shade, and this particular I know has a distinctive color and fragrance. I received a pail pink rose that had no fragrance what so ever. The Comte de Chabord has a potent fragrance compared to the rose I recieved. I would know because I had a garden of 40 roses and my Comte de Chambord rose bloom for many years at my old house.
Positive MrDinglepopples
Ann Arbor, MI
July 27, 2018
To me Heirloom is the Tiffanys of online rose nurseries. I have never had a bad experience with their roses and their searchable database of roses is invaluable in selecting the right rose for your particular ecosystem.
Negative robeezee
Perrineville, NJ
June 18, 2018
I ordered two roses from Heirloom.
I then received notification that the roses would be shipped on 6/11 nd would arrive on 6/18. That meant a 2 day stay at the UPS depot over the weekend.
I phoned Heirloom to express my concern and was treated to a very rude and condescending customer representative (never did anything like this happen to me when Louise and Philip Clements were the owners).

Today, the roses arrived, looking predictably bedraggled after being cooped up without light for 7 days. Their leaves are yellow. I have watered them thoroughly and placed them in a shady spot to gradually accustom them to the light.

I don't think I'll be ordering from Heirloom again, not only due to their shipping policies, but because of the poor training that their customer representatives have received.

I've got over 100 roses, many of them from Heirloom prior to the buyout - they're beautiful. To be talked to as if I'm an imbecile by an Heirloom customer rep was a new experience, for me, but I guarantee it will be the last time.

The mail order gardening business has been getting more and more service oriented. I love doing business with the Watchdog 30 vendors.
Company representative comment on June 19, 2018:
On Jun 19, 2018 10:27 AM, Heirloom Roses responded with:

Hello. I understand that we have spoken with you by phone and hope that we made progress in the resolution of this issue. We sincerely apologize if we came across the wrong way.

Negative dprell
Palm Springs, CA
May 18, 2018
Bayer beware! I ordered a one gallon Cecile Brunner rose form Heirloom Roses Inc. They charged me $41.00. When it arrived at my door, what I found was what only can be described as a "small twig in a one gallon container." I then went to Lowes Garden supply and purchased a five gallon Cecile Brunner three feet tall for half the price ($21.00). When I wrote this to Heirloom Roses, they never answered my email.
Company representative comment on May 18, 2018:
On May 18, 2018 11:23 AM, Heirloom Roses responded with:

Dear dprell,

I have searched our system and am unable to locate an email from you.

Own-root roses do start smaller as they are not grafted onto mature rootstock such as what you may have found at Lowes. That said, they are more disease resistant, hardier, virus free, will produce more blooms, and offer generations of longevity.

We encourage you to plant the rose that you received from us and be patient and give it time. With proper care, it will get 3-4 feet of growth and bloom for you this season.

Neutral Buggyme
May 15, 2018
In the past I have ordered all my roses from this company. I had fabulous climbers and rose bushes that are still alive and are prolific bloomers. Two years ago I ordered Glowing Peace and Figi. I noticed they no longer carry Figi, which is good because my rose has only produced 2 or 3 roses after being in the ground for two years. I am disappointed and I am not writing this to get a refund or replacement. My Glowing Peace has produced about a half dozen yellow roses. Very nice looking but, 5 roses after two years.

But, on a positive note, I did order 3 miniature roses which are doing well. Mary Kay; Cupcake and Old Country Charm. I am happy with these miniature roses; just disappointed in my other two rose bushes.
Positive Scooty
Peterborough,
United States
March 29, 2018
Posted on March 27, 2018, updated March 29, 2018
Posted on March 27, 2018, updated March 27, 2018
Posted on March 27, 2018, updated March 27, 2018
I ordered three 1 gallon Quatre Saisons roses, based on the information supplied via their website with pictures of the gallon size roses one is to expect.

I received two roses with 2 thin stems and one rose with just one stem.Yes, there was new growth and the very thin stems are healthy but.....paying over $40,- a rose and a huge shipping charge for roses that are at best band-size is not reasonable.

Chrystal, the company\\\\\\\'s representative, informed me that based on the picture I sent, the single stem looked healthy and some roses are not sent the same size as advertised.
Only use this company if you really cannot find the specific rose elsewhere. Their advertising is misleading.
On March 27th, 2018, Scooty added the following:

One correction: I did not pay shipping charges, the three roses cost $123,-
On March 27th, 2018, Scooty added the following:

Stephanie,

One cane is pathetic!

You give the standard response. Too bad I cannot insert the picture for all gardeners to see what I\'m talking about.
On March 29th, 2018, Scooty changed the rating from negative to positive and added the following:

Mr. Hanna just called. He had seen the picture and read the correspondence and offered to replace the one stem rose as soon as one will be available in their greenhouse.
As the roses will be planted as a threesome, this will give the bushes an even structure.
Herewith I change my rating to positive, as the complaint has been solved to my satisfaction .
Company representative comment on March 27, 2018:
On Mar 27, 2018 1:51 PM, Heirloom Roses responded with:

Dear Caroline,

I have reviewed your comments as well as emails and photos of the Quatre Saisons roses that you received.

Quatre Saisons is an old garden rose which has canes that are small and thin while in the infancy stage. The growth habit is much different than say a Hybrid Tea, which will have thicker, stronger canes at first.The price of old garden roses is higher than some of our other varieties, because of their special qualities, history, and effort required to propagate them.

We require our roses to meet a strong set of quality standards prior to becoming shippable. In reviewing your photos, I am able to confirm that your roses met all of these quality standards.

I encourage you to plant your roses as you normally would and give this one time to mature. I am confident that with proper planting and nurturing, it will exceed your expectations.

If you are not satisfied with time, please let us know as your roses are covered under our one year warranty.

Please contact us at 800-820-0465 if we can assist you further.

Sincerely,

Stephanie C.

On Mar 27, 2018 2:33 PM, Heirloom Roses added:

Please contact us at 800-820-0465. Thank you.

Positive guycomet
Vancouver, WA
January 19, 2018
I first visited Heirloom Roses when my parents moved to Vancouver , Washington and I decided to dig them a large rose garden. Once there , I bought quite a few rose plants . About 15 to 20. They grew surprisingly well from very small plants.
I then escorted my Dad here so he could get more. He likes disease free varieties and Heirloom was known for that. The elderly lady who helped both times could not have been nicer, even giving me useful insider info on little known varieties.
I hesitate to buy their roses since I came down with cancer and live in Granada Hills , CA now. I prefer to get the plants in the tiny containers , not one gallon. Easier for me to deal with small things when planting in my wheelchair.
Recommended company despite their prices.
Negative deforestliz
Sandy, UT
June 26, 2017
Posted on June 3, 2014, updated June 26, 2017
I cannot speak to the overall service, I got my roses as a gift from my mother. She knew I wanted an Apothecary\'s Rose badly. They thought they were out when she visited, but looked in back and found two. They arrived while I was gone and my husband stuck them in the ground. They are thriving. Unlike some commenters I prefer buying small plants as I believe they adapt faster and better. I will likely buy more.
For the person who loves scent, I have Rugosas I ordered from Spring Valley which have thrived as well, it takes a year or two, then they do become invasive, but mine are filling in a hedge so that is ok. Spring Valley is my first choice, but they don\'t have the same selection because they only grow extremely hearty plants for the far north.
On June 26th, 2017, deforestliz changed the rating from positive to negative and added the following:

Since I wrote my last review I ordered more 4 inch roses and they not just survived, but thrived, but this spring my mother got me another rose and they only sell normal size roses in the gallon pots now, no more 4 inch. The rose was not as healthy as the smaller ones and died after frost and heat. Smaller roses do better with this. Also my soil is clay and rock. The smaller roses adapt and send out roots through the rocks, but the gallons are just accustomed to nice potting soil and it is nearly impossible to dig that deep through rocks. The hole with the potting soil causes a bath tub effect in clay and the water just sits, then the roots will rot. Own root roses have the huge advantage of coming back in harsh conditions like I have in the mountains of Utah. I had planned to put in a whole rose garden on the basis of their old product. If you do not have more ideal conditions like you would find in Oregon where they raise their roses, do not order and these more mature roses just cannot handle it. Since there is no refund I am up a creek and my mother's gift was nearly $80 as she bought the plant label and the $40 plant. There is no refund or credit for the now useless label unless I can find this variety elsewhere. Hopefully I will be able to find another nursery so I can put in a rose garden. They are also removing their gorgeous demonstration gardens so be warned not to bother visiting anymore. They were stunning. Spring valley is also closed down now so I will hunt for a new source of roses. The woman on the phone was very nice and they assure me that customers only want 1 gallon or larger. This is due to ignorance, not quality. For the serious gardener the smaller ones ship better and adapt faster. I really debated about a negative review, but went for it because the roses no longer do well in other climates and they need to warn, plus since they do not sell something that does well here a refund would be more appropriate. the rose was frozen, then bakes, but that is true every spring here and the others were fine.
Company representative comment on June 26, 2017:
On Jun 26, 2017 1:16 PM, Heirloom Roses responded with:

Dear Deforestliz,

Thank you for your comments.

Each of our varieties do list zone information below each of the products on our website. As long as your roses were properly planted and cared for in the correct zone, regardless of the ordered container size, you are covered under our generous one year replacement warranty.

Our gallon sized containers should actually perform better as they are a further along, more established plant potted in the same soil-less media as the band sized containers.

We understand and appreciate your disappointment in the change to our gardens and retail center. As brick and mortar retailers across the country are shuttering their doors and shifting to online purchasing, we too were faced with the same harsh realities. We carefully measured our customers behaviors before making a decision and quickly learned that there is a clear evolution to 24/7 online shopping with delivery to the door. Our gardens were in need of renovation and change to support our growing operations. This year, we will spend time assessing and changing them.

We hope you will stick by us through this transition so that we can continue to provide you with beautiful own-root roses to enhance your garden.

If we can assist you with a warranty claim, please feel free to contact us at 800-820-0465.

Positive chancremechanic
Wartrace, TN (Zone 7a)
June 21, 2017
Just received my two climbing roses from Heirloom Roses. The plants were well-packaged, healthy and ready for planting (already in the ground in fact). While the plants may be slightly pricey, I was satisfied that they met the standards that quality roses must have, and I felt it was a fair exchange. I will update in the future the progress of my roses.
Positive b_schr
Wayne, NE (Zone 4b)
May 3, 2017
Have ordered several times from Heirloom. I have always been satisfied with their packing, shipping and quality. The prices are a bit intimidating, but I figure I get what I pay for. And until that changes for the worse, I will continue ordering, probably sparingly. I appreciate what I get always.
Neutral Swaty_Gardner
Swarthmore, PA
April 24, 2017
Perhaps one of your most expensive options when looking at roses. The roses I have bought have been very healthy, but nothing special. I would look elsewhere UNLESS they and only they had a rose I was looking for.

I've ordered 5 roses from them, all are still living and, as far as I know, healthy. On the other-hand there are other rose sellers out there that are more economical and also sell rarer varieties.
Company representative comment on April 24, 2017:
On Apr 24, 2017 9:45 AM, Heirloom Roses responded with:

Dear Swaty_Gardner,

Thank you for your post.

We at Heirloom Roses work diligently to provide premium own-root roses, backed by a one year guarantee.

Own-root roses provide more disease resistance, longevity, up to 20% more blooms, hardiness, and are guaranteed to be virus free.

We offer an extensive collection including many old garden roses as well as more traditional varieties.

Additionally, we allow our customers to sign up to be notified when a particular rose they have been waiting for returns to inventory and is able to be purchased. This is much more convenient for our customer than constantly returning to our website to see if it is back in stock.

We also offer regular sales and promotions and free shipping on orders over $50.

We appreciate the opportunity to provide you with healthy, beautiful, own-root roses and look forward to serving your garden needs in the future.

Positive AZOrganicGarden
January 17, 2017
Posted on March 16, 2016, updated January 17, 2017
I have ordered 3 bands from Heirloom Roses this season, a mini rose named \"Hi\", a ground cover rose called \"Green Snake\" and the Grandiflora \"Lagerfeld\". I was very impressed with the overall size and health of all three, and they were also packed extremely well. I have ordered bands from other places that weren\'t nearly as nice and big as these. So far all three are looking very perky and exhibiting signs of growth - I will definitely be ordering from Heirloom in the future!
On January 17th, 2017, AZOrganicGarden added the following:

Update to previous post - am very pleased that all of the roses from Heirloom that I originally commented on are doing very well in their first year, having sailed through our "summer horribulus", which included a couple of 122F days! I was impressed enough to order several more rugosas in late summer - in retrospect not the brightest thing to do in my climate, although all but one did manage to make it. The one that didn't was cheerfully replaced by the kind folks at Heirloom.

I have also just received a "Louise Odier" from Heirloom as a gift from a family member. She arrived looking like a very healthy dormant plant and is already starting to show signs of growth. I have a couple of more on order from them as well - "Earth Angel" and "Louise Clements" and can't wait for their arrival!
Company representative comment on March 16, 2016:
On Mar 16, 2016 2:13 PM, Heirloom Roses responded with:

Thank you so much! We hope you enjoy your beautiful blooms. Don't hesitate to contact us if we can assist you further.

Neutral landscapergal
Silverton, OR
July 20, 2016
I have been buying roses from Heirloom for maybe 20 years. I know that own root plants will be small and then take off.. I have only ( that I can remember) had 1 problem... which Heirloom took care quickly and with no issues. I have lived in very inhospitable places too.
HOWEVER..they used to have an outstanding collection of hard to find and actual heirloom roses..that is a thing of the past.Now mostly modern roses. I go else where for old fashioned roses now. It is too bad to loose such resource. I understand that High Country Roses has also changed hands. Another valuable resource.
Company representative comment on July 20, 2016:
On Jul 20, 2016 2:07 PM, Heirloom Roses responded with:

Hello Landscapergal. Our inventory of old garden roses is always growing, though some may currently be out of stock. We allow our customers to subscribe to be notified when something they are waiting for comes available again. Simply enter your email address for the variety that you are interested in on it's product page.

We hope this is helpful.

Positive Pattyw5
La Salle, IL
June 3, 2016
I just received my one gallon Cloud 10 yesterday. While I have been somewhat unhappy with the health of the band size in the past. This gallon size was in excellent condition. I'm extremely happy with my purchase.
Negative johnnygalt
Rockford, IL
June 3, 2016
Posted on November 9, 2012, updated June 3, 2016
Over the past 12 years or so, I have placed multiple orders to this company and have yet to be disappointed. In the past I have ordered a few climbing roses that were once blooming, which took a few years to take off--and finally did so with a storm of bloom and growth.

This year I did a test that even I hesitated trying for a new rose bed beside my driveway. In late August of 2011, I ordered 9 roses--all winter hardy Buck roses. I finally got them in the ground on September 20--and 10 days later had a hard frost. All 9 roses survived and grew to 4 feet by late June and put off a grand display of healthy roses and growth throughout the year.

You can\'t get any better than that from a rose delivered in something the size of a dixie cup!
On June 3rd, 2016, johnnygalt changed the rating from positive to negative and added the following:

Unfortunately, after all the years of great roses from Heirloom, the good vibes and good roses have disappeared. Now under new ownership, the quality of roses mailed has plummeted, my last order of several roses barely survived the first growing season and now have tiny flowers on a single stem that look like they were never the actual rose ordered in the first place.

I have noticed that most roses are not available in either the 4 inch pot or in the gallon size, which I would never consider ordering by mail anyway. I have signed up for notification when they become available for 2 years now and have yet to receive a single notice. In the past under the former owner, if something was not available when you placed an order, you would get it by the next season. That service is no longer available

I did contact customer service by email to ask for greater availability of the 4 inch plants for mail order and received a curt reply that the customers who come to the store buy gallon sizes. During the past month, I have gone on online and began adding roses to my "cart". I received an email reminding me to complete the sale by clicking the link, which I did. There was nothing in the cart and all of the roses I had found were no longer available.

It is very unfortunate that a business formerly run by people who were truly expert at rose care and cultivation as well as operating a mail order business for hard to find roses has deteriorated to such a degree that this 20 year customer will never again waste my time by placing another order.

Company representative comment on June 6, 2016:
On Jun 6, 2016 1:44 PM, Heirloom Roses responded with:

Dear Jonnygalt,

We appreciate your feedback and are very sorry if we have disappointed you.

We stand behind our 1-year warranty and would be happy to talk with you about your roses that are not performing. Please call us at
800-820-0465 or email us at [email protected]

Our customers have told us that they prefer a more established gallon rose over our band sizes. While we will continue to produce bands in limited quantities, we are ramping up our production of gallons to meet the demand of our customers.

By subscribing to be notified when your favorite rose is back in stock, you will receive an automatic email notifiying you which will allow you to purchase and select any future ship date. We are happy to overwinter your rose for you if you are outside of your preferred planting times.

Positive hswargo
Coudersport, PA
June 1, 2016
I ordered many roses from this company five years ago, they have varieties that are extremely hard, if not impossible to find.

They ship very carefully and the roses I received have taken over their areas, to where I have been able to split and make many other rose areas on the perimeter of my property. Their indiscriminate bushes have to be seen to be believed as far as vigor and blooming goes, and the rose hips I have gotten are huge and perfect. I highly recommend these roses.
Positive Pistil
Lake Stevens, WA (Zone 8a)
March 19, 2016
Top quality rose, perfect packing, reasonable price.
Neutral Blutsauger
Missouri City, TX (Zone 9a)
March 16, 2016
I ordered a Gallon of Elle Hybrid Tea Rose and a Gallon of Memorial Day on March 8 , 2016. According to the confirmation receipt , shipping will be on March 10 , 2016 and will take about 3 to 5 business days to arrive. It's already March 16 , 2016 and still no plants delivered. I already e - mailed them but no response. I am getting a bit worried about the negative reviews here and other sites due to Heirloom Roses' poor tracking of their plant delivery as well as poor communication of their customer service.

Still hoping for a positive resolution to this issue.
Company representative comment on March 17, 2016:
On Mar 17, 2016 10:38 AM, Heirloom Roses responded with:

Dear Blutsauger,

Thank you for the opportunity to respond to your post.

Our records show that the order was placed on 3/7/16 and was set by you to be shipped on 3/10/16. Elle is being delivered today which is five business days from when the order shipped.

Memorial Day showed on the website at the time of order (See link below) and on your confirmation that it would not begin shipping until April. This order will ship seperately on April 4, and you will receive a shipping confirmation at that time.

If we can be of further assistance, don't hesitate to contact us at 800-820-0465.

Positive jdlcav
Huntsville, AL
January 30, 2016
I ordered gallon-sized roses from this company a couple of months ago. The company's shipping was prompt and the packaging was very good. The roses are nice-looking own-root roses. The roses are doing just fine so far. I called customer service to ask a question and got an immediate response. I intend to do business with this company again and recommend them without qualification.
Company representative comment on March 16, 2016:
On Mar 16, 2016 2:14 PM, Heirloom Roses responded with:

Thank you! We are glad we have been able to assist you and look forward to hearing about how your roses perform.

Negative truh
North Kingstown, RI (Zone 6b)
December 8, 2015
There was a problem with the rose that I ordered that was apparently when it arrived. I emailed them and never received a response. I will not be doing business with them again.
Company representative comment on March 11, 2016:
On Mar 11, 2016 4:07 PM, Heirloom Roses responded with:

Dear Truh,

I am so sorry if we missed you. I have searched our logs and do not see an email from you however, we are happy to help! Simply call us and 1-800-820-0465 or email us at [email protected] and we will be happy to assist you.

Positive OldPumpkin
North Smithfield, RI
September 14, 2015
Posted on September 10, 2015, updated September 14, 2015
Heritage roses has excellent plants which are packaged good !
However their communication is poor . Spent for the last few days e-mailing and attempting to reach the company by phone . No luck ! this concerns orders 100127285 and 100127297 . The second number is the correct one with delivery in may 2016 . Thank you !
On September 14th, 2015, OldPumpkin changed the rating from neutral to positive and added the following:

A company rep called today and we solved the problem !!! Thank you Heritage roses .
Positive CKW
Leola, PA
August 8, 2015
My roses, Great Maidens Blush and Mme Alfred Carrie were received in excellent shape. I had to call to establish which one was which, but only because the tags had slipped below the soil level and I couldn't find them at first. The woman in customer service was very nice and helped me decide which of the two positions I was considering would be best for which rose. I planted both roses last week, following the instructions carefully and then left for the shore. When I returned a week later Great Maiden's Blush had new growth and buds. Mme also seems to be in excellent shape but not yet pushing new growth. I am thrilled to have these new roses in the ground in August and am looking forward to lots of flowers next spring.
Negative JoeLukowski
Ball Ground, GA
July 10, 2015
Posted on July 10, 2015, updated July 10, 2015
I am finding it frustrating dealing with the email correspondence with this company. This had lead to the decision notto shop with them again.The basic problem is 2 of the six roses I ordered and planted ( to what I believed to be proper planting instructions) are not growing. I was informed that mixing Miracle Grow Garden soil with the top soil was not recommended ( I did this) as it may have contributed to burning the roots of these two roses. Yet the other four are doing well (same soil mix). I was told that they would not do anything to help rectify the situation because I used that brand of graden soil. There is no mention on their website or their emails warning us that the soild is not to be used. As a matter of fact I did find on the website that they do recommend using Miracle Grow within the first year of planting. I see these people more interested in their bottom line than customer relations.
On July 10th, 2015, JoeLukowski added the following:

--- after trolling the internet I found out the reason why Heirloom Roses does not recommend the use of Miracle Grow -- at it wasnt on their site ! Happens that the nitrogen level can be too high for certain roses to handle and it ought not to be used for that reason. It appears anything else is safer including 1/4 cup of epson salts to 1 gallon of water for fertilzer.
Company representative comment on July 13, 2015:
On Jul 13, 2015 11:52 AM, Heirloom Roses responded with:

Dear Joe,

We sincerely apologize if there is any misunderstanding regarding the use of a potting soil with granular fertilizer in it. We clearly indicate not to use this type of product with all shipping notices as well as on our website. http://www.heirloomroses.com/info/care/how-to/planting-roses...

We strongly recommend giving us a call rather than posting on Facebook or here, as this will help is give you personal attention and resolve your concerns one on one.

Our Customer Service team is available to assist you M-F from 8:00a-4:30p Pacific Time. You may reach us at 1-800-820-0465.

Thank you.

Negative beckettsmama
New York City, NY
July 6, 2015
Posted on June 22, 2015, updated July 6, 2015
I have purchased from this company in the past and have never had a problem with their roses or service. However, since it was acquired by new owners, it has never been the same. The roses are not as robust as before. And the picture of the sample rose they show is nothing like what is received (at least what I received).

What I purchased and received on May 26 died in a matter of weeks. I e-mailed on June 10th and received an automatic reply. Almost a week later, on June 16th, I e-mailed again and again I received an automatic reply. Today I called and was placed on hold for 10 minutes without every speaking to anyone, but was subjected to bad music.

So I hung up and promptly called my credit card company and complained. The cost is a blip on what I spend on roses, but quite frankly, this is horrible customer service and shouldn\'t even matter. But I should have realized this when they made a big deal that they offered free shipping and no tax. But that\'s after hiking the cost of their band roses by $8.00. So that claim is extremely disingenuous.

So buyer beware. I definitely won\'t be purchasing from them ever again.
On July 6th, 2015, beckettsmama added the following:

So I was given a replacement certificate for the rose that, of course, is not in stock. But the problem continues.

I had another rose which I had ordered just after the one I've written about, not knowing the problem I would have. So I also contacted Heirloom about that one. Surprisingly, I received a reply from Linda, their Rose Order Specialist, that suggested we "trouble shoot" the problem. (But I suspect it is because I posted on this site and called my credit card company. In any event, that rose also died.)

In "trouble shooting" the problem, Linda asked that I, "Please send a photo along with a description of how it was planted: potting soil/amendments etc.," which I did, as though I had no idea how to plant roses. And received this reply: "In order for the warranty to be applied, the roses need to be planted according to our instructions. Putting two roses in one pot is inadvisable." Really? Since when? There is no mention of this in their container roses info.

There also was no mention of the "potting sol/amendments, etc." that I used. Certainly, "inadvisable" does not mean you can't. Mind you, the other rose I planted (which is growing) with the one that died is one I also purchased from Heirloom. So I'd like Linda to explain to me how one is thriving, while the other is not, if it is "inadvisable" to put two roses in the same pot. Or that two of their Memorial Day roses are growing in the same container; and have been for three years now. So please, Linda, explain that reasoning to me.

Needless to say, I long for the days of the previous owners who not only were responsive, but also did their best to keep their customers.
Company representative comment on July 1, 2015:
On Jul 1, 2015 3:04 PM, Heirloom Roses responded with:

Hello beckettsmama,

Our customer service team would like to speak to you to resolve your concerns. Please call us at 1-800-820-0465.

Positive BlackEarthSquid
Black Earth, WI
June 19, 2015
Posted on June 5, 2015, updated June 19, 2015
Purchased an older cultivar (appropriate to my A USA Zone) July 2014. Although correctly planted in a good location, the plant died. When I contacted the vendor, I received a very short, terse email stating that the plant was outside warranty. It was 10 months from date of purchase when I reported this. The ONLY reason for refusing to replace the plant- which was on the puny side- was that Heirloom Roses policy of guaranteeing plants for a year was only instituted in Sept 2014. If you purchased after that date, they\'ll guarantee the plants for a year. If you purchased before that date - even if the plant was purchased 10 months ago (less than a year) they wouldn\'t help you.

This is ridiculous. Very poor customer support. I have purchased 3 other roses from Heirloom Roses, all of which are thriving. They could have retained lifelong goodwill of a customer by agreeing to replace a plant within a year of purchase. I would not recommend buying from a company with a track record of poor customer service. Roses ate too expensive and there are a LOT of other vendors out there. Stay away!
On June 19th, 2015, BlackEarthSquid changed the rating from negative to positive and added the following:

I received a nice email from Heirloom Roses saying the previous email had been a misunderstanding, and they offered to replace the plant after all. It was very polite and the customer service team was helpful. If this plant is as vigorous as the other three I have bought from them my experience will be very positive indeed. Thanks Linda at Heirloom for helping me, and we very much appreciate the concern.
On Jun 5, 2015 5:59 AM, Heirloom Roses responded with:

Thank you for your feedback, we are very sorry that we did not meet your expectations.

At Heirloom Roses we are committed to growing plants that exceed your expectations. We guarantee that our roses are healthy, grown on their own roots, virus-free and true to variety. We are so confident in our roses that we warranty them for one year from the date of purchase (For roses purchased after September 2014), as long as they are properly planted and cared for in growing zones recommended on our website and in our catalog. If your plant fails to thrive within a year, please let us know immediately and we will make it right.

If the rose you purchased is no longer available, we will work with you to replace it with a rose that is well suited for your growing conditions.

During certain times of year, we will not ship replacement plants to customers based on recommended planting dates related to frost. In this case, we will hold your plant and ship it on the recommended planting date for your area.

Please understand that we cannot be responsible for abnormal or extreme weather conditions, neglect from the gardener, or roses that are planted in incorrect hardiness zones.

We hope that you will understand that there must be limitations to our warranty and we hope to provide you with beautiful roses again in the future.

Positive Marigold33
WHITESTONE, NY
June 11, 2015
Iv'e bought from Heirloom before, it took more time establish due to the smaller size, but most of the plants flourished. Now with the option of having gallon size own roots, and having just purchased one, I'm impressed. It's worth the price to have such a nice size and healthy own root rose. I will be ordering more often, I love the new size options! Thank you Heirloom for on time delivery, good customer service and sending a healthy plant! I must mention, the plant I received is called The Magician. It's spectacular and a show stopper! I planted two of them in my mother's garden years ago, now I finally have one in my garden!
Negative basaladino
Spring Valley, IL
May 31, 2015
I looked at this site for several weeks and decided to order from them. My son is recouperating from stage 4 lymfoma, and is just feeling better...I told him for his birthday I ordered some roses...he was all excited..then when they arrived he sent me a pic of the 2 st shithum roses..I was so disapointed..they were so small with very thin stems..I did not expect that as I paid $61.00..which are now $38.50 for one..I could have gotten a much healthier and better rose at Walmart, Home Depot or menards...I just wanted a special rose bushes for my son..very disappointed..we have pics on facebook which will show how small they are and one is yellow...too bad.
On Jun 5, 2015 5:55 AM, Heirloom Roses responded with:

We are very sorry to hear that we did not meet your expectations. We work diligently to inform our customers of what to expect when they order from us by posting a video on our website as well as a link to the same video on the confirmation email that is received after an order is placed.

Own-root roses are roses grown from cuttings taken from stock plants. Unlike grafted roses, the roots of own-root roses are the same variety as their flowering tops.

Heirloom Roses does no budding or grafting at our nursery. Unlike the majority of rose growers in the US. we sell only own-root, virus-free roses. Our roses are first-year cuttings that are grown from a leaf cutting taken from a “mother” or “stock” plant. Own-root roses may be smaller when purchased, but quickly catch up to grafted roses (which are usually sold as two-year-old plants).

Here is a link to our video for reference. We appreciate the opportunity to send you a replacement rose in hopes that you will be more satisfied.

Negative bluebuster77
Posted on January 29, 2014, updated January 22, 2015
Posted on January 26, 2014, updated January 29, 2014
Posted on March 30, 2012, updated January 26, 2014
Posted on January 25, 2012, updated March 29, 2012
I received the roses from Heirloom earlier than any other growers. Plants seems small but I realized that very halthy and mutiple points that are ready to grows. Already leaves out and within few weeks grow over 6-8\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" in my 2 gallons pots. Their plants are like a miniature bush, one of top growers send me a stick like plant with one or two leaves :(
I order Tequila Sunrise and Tropical Sunset-I like unusual rare color, very exciting to see them bloom. I definitely consider to order from Heirloom rose again. Thanks
On March 29th, 2012, bluebuster77 added the following:

If I was the person to decide this ranking, Heirloom is the one of the Top 5 list.
After my 1st order was really made me satisfied (also it\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s my first own root roses and first rose to received earlier than others), I decide to order again from Heirloom. This time I ordered two David Austin roses, healthy, clean, non complicated professional packaging (Thank you) and of course fast delivery. Thanks again.
I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'m sure roses are grow quick as first order, my first roses are ready to bloom in next a week or two. Awesome place to buy healthy roses. Like I said in first comment, plants seem small but there is multiple joints and ready to form bushy growth. I set Heirloom as my future resource to buy own root roses.
On January 26th, 2014, bluebuster77 changed the rating from positive to neutral and added the following:

Unlike latest two negative comments, I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'ve some disappointment with heirloom. I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'m huge fan of heirloom over 3 years, even I went to nursery when I visited to Portland. Lately shipping cost is rising and plants are smaller and smaller, some roses are just like little stick. Slowly growing, I was so carful and put more effort not to loose my money..even better I propagate myself some variety from neighbors and friends. I was think twice to order from again. I don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t complain if charge high shipping with bigger plants like Roses Unlimited or lower shipping with medium size plants like Rogue Valley
On January 29th, 2014, bluebuster77 added the following:

Hi Ben

Thanks for reading my feedback. I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'m also standing as forever customer for Heirloom. If I think of buying new roses, I always browse your site. My latest experience was really bad. I understand the plants are small but smaller is very unusual. I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'m not asking 2\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' tall plants with lush and blooms. At least some branches with 7\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"- 9\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" will be acceptable. I don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t complain about roots, however, I put extra effort to rescue the tiny 4\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" stick to leaves out. I felt like I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'m partialy grow this roses to thrive and reach acceptable condition. The plants I purchased during my visit were excellent condition ever. Meaning trust is involve in this case. I didn\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t leave this feedback if the plants are equally same on both purchases. But I think I will try again!
On January 22nd, 2015, bluebuster77 added the following:

I am excited about recent feedbacks and ordered few roses for 2015. Like old Heirloom, still thumbs up for email communication as I needs for replacement and some Q/A, shipping speed was fast but no reminder for your package was shipped or tracking information. Plant sizes are still the same as Heirloom\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s way, short and small but I rely on their GUARANTEE. Wide selection as always Heirloom style but not all roses are actually available, regardless notification on the variety when this rose will be available. Something is not right until I received package with missing rose, which indicates as available the time I placed order. I think still mix feeling about good and bad, and I prefers to keep my feedback as neutral
On January 24th, 2015, bluebuster77 changed the rating from neutral to positive and added the following:

Problem Solved
On April 20th, 2015, bluebuster77 changed the rating from positive to negative and added the following:

I never had problem roses died with old heirloom roses in past. But lately I counted about 5 roses died from last few orders. It happened 2-3 months after received them, even under good growing condition. I was doubt how this happen, I grow roses from other suppliers at the same time but rest of the roses grows well and blooms. It is something wrong. When I was contacted about dead roses, they prefers to issue store credit right away than discuss to replace the same variety. After this year I will never going to do business with new Heirloom roses.
On May 7th, 2015, bluebuster77 added the following:

As of today I don\'t receive one of my rose is suppose to deliver on April. I sent two email but no response. They excited to announced that new owner changed, but I think getting worst than previous Heirloom. They forced to sent me store credit for first dead rose instead of replacement, and no response for another dead rose and one rose I ordered was not deliver. How can I say that this company is professional? Whatever promising or guarantee on their website is false statement. Gardeners beware.
On May 31st, 2015, bluebuster77 added the following:

Wow you cannot believe what happen to me even I currently having issue with some dead roses. I made brand new order with just one hybrid tea rose which is really want to add as my hybrid tea collection, I received heathy bushy about foot long plant...nice. Noooo! I realized this band plant has 7-9 leaflets with thin green growing stems and foliage, if you're experienced gardener or rosarian you know what it is. I double checked with few rosaians to make sure it's something wrong, they agree. It's kind of mutiflora root stock plant or wilder variety, also similar to sucker. I fully shocked at this point. But wait more shocking part is this rose has correct label tag of variety I ordered was attached. I'm speechless. I needs to find out more previous roses not yet bloom purchased from Heirloom. Owner response back to me but this is big red flag warning and total lost of trust
On Jan 27, 2014 4:38 PM, Heirloom Roses responded with:

Dear Bluebuster77,

My name is Ben Hanna and I am the new owner of Heirloom Roses. I am sorry to hear that you were not pleased with your purchase. Our shipping prices have not changed in almost 3 years and the plants.

Our company is committed to sending healthy, striving plants and we are always working to improve them. As we stand behind all our plants, I will contact you directly to make this right.

Thank you for your feedback and we hope you’ll give us the opportunity to add roses to your garden in the future.

Respectfully,
Ben Hanna
Owner, Heirloom Roses

On Jun 5, 2015 6:02 AM, Heirloom Roses added:

Hello. I'm not sure I totally understand what has occurred. We would like to make this right for you. Please contact our customer service team at 1-800-820-0465 and we will be happy to assist you.

Positive stormcloud
Yonkers, NY
May 27, 2015
Posted on May 15, 2015, updated May 27, 2015
Last October I ordered and received a rose bush from Heirloom.
It was very puny and I was worried about overwintering it.

I carefully planted and winter protected it to no avail.
Now it has not survived. I wrote an e mail to the company and did not get a response. Quite upset about this because it was a special rosebush that I finally located at Heirloom.

On May 27th, 2015, stormcloud changed the rating from negative to positive and added the following:

AMAZING...I saw the guarantee Heirloom offers on an email from the company so i decided to call about my dead rose !
Wel,, was I in for a shock...they did not have the same rose bush available but kindly offered me a credit or substitute. She was so very helpful and pleasant and the rose is already on the way !
WOW I highly recommend this company under its new ownership..
On Jun 5, 2015 6:03 AM, Heirloom Roses responded with:

Thank you! We are pleased that we were able to replace this for you.

Neutral woof12
Philadelphia, PA
May 18, 2015
I understand this company has a new owner. So what's the problem with them mailing out a catalog?
Neutral DonnaMack
Elgin, IL (Zone 5a)
May 18, 2015
Posted on August 1, 2012, updated May 18, 2015
Posted on July 28, 2012, updated August 1, 2012
Posted on July 23, 2012, updated July 28, 2012
This was my first experience ordering from this company. I will confess that it was because I could not find The ingenious Mr. Fairchild elsewhere, and it was enthusiastically recommended by Peter Schneider, author of Right Rose, Right Place and the Combined Rose List. I also had long coveted Jacqueline du Pre, so I ordered that too. I have always ordered much larger roses.
Jacqueline
I was pleasantly surprised by the small jewels I received. They have healthy leaves and no disease. They are already growing from being cut back. And they arrived on a 94 degree day!

Yes, they are small but they look raring to go. I am very pleased and will be back.
On July 28th, 2012, DonnaMack changed the rating from positive to neutral and added the following:

Well, spoke too soon. I was sent, not Jacqueline DuPre, but Jude the Obscure. Naturally, I noticed this when I was watering them and looked closely at the tags. Since this is Saturday, they are not available. I have sent them an email and will let you know the results.
On August 1st, 2012, DonnaMack changed the rating from neutral to positive and added the following:

I received my Jacquelyn Dupre today. After sending an email, which was cheerfully responded to, I was sent a lovely little rose, am very satisfied, and will be ordering again. The three roses are excellent, and I should add that it is almost 100 degrees today, and the rose is perfect.
On May 18th, 2015, DonnaMack changed the rating from positive to neutral and added the following:

It is now three years since I received my Heirloom Roses. I am changing my rating to neutral because roses I purchased from other companies as much as two years later have greatly outperformed the roses I received from Heirloom. I have over 30 roses, including other Austins, and know how to care for them, and the Jude The Obscure I was given by mistake has produced a total of three flowers since 2012. The Ingenious Mr. Fairchild has produced about 5. Austins I received from Roses Unlimited a year later are literally three times as big and have exploded with flowers. Pickering Roses are four times as big, but I am bearing in mind that they are grafted, and always beat the other roses in bloom and longevity.

Unless I want a rose that only Heirloom has, I will not be ordering in the future.
I only came to Heirloom because they had a rose I really wanted, and because they had a sale. I find it frustrating that three years after acquisition their roses are performing less well than first year plants from other companies with comparable, if not lower, prices.
Neutral sequinqueen
Mountainburg, AR
May 15, 2015
I ordered two roses in January, scheduled to be shipped the second week of April. On May 10, the roses had still not been shipped and my order status was still pending. Unknowing that I had already ordered a particular rose, my family presented me with one that I had already ordered for Mother's Day. Since my order from heirloom's had not yet shipped, I emailed them to ask for a substitute rose, as I had no need for two of the same kind. I made sure that the rose I was asking for was in stock. I also noted that I was happy to pay any restocking or substitution fees. I received no response from Heirloom, but 5 hours later, I coincidentally received a shipment notice that my order had been shipped. A bit too coincidental for me, considering that my order was a month late late in shipping. Of course, the substitution was not made.

My neutral rating is not so much that they did not make the substitution, but more that they couldn't be bothered to reply to let me know that they would not entertain my request. The only correspondence I received from them was my shipment notice.

Of the two roses ordered, the one I really wanted and was looking forward to is quite puny, just a stick with some healthy leaves at the top and small yellowing leaves at the bottom. Of course, the duplicate rose that I now don't need is thriving and even has buds.

I run a mail order business and understand seasonal rushes. And of course, it is not their fault that I was gifted a rose I had already ordered from them. However, I feel that it is common courtesy, especially considering that the order was to have been shipped a month earlier, to respond to an email request, whether the answer is to the customer's liking or not.
On Jun 5, 2015 6:06 AM, Heirloom Roses responded with:

Thank you for your feedback, it is important to us.

We appreciate your understanding of seasonal business and will work diligently to stay ahead of the rush of volume when spring hits.

Our customers love our roses and we are passionate about providing them with beautiful blooms.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Tour | Contact Us ]