4903 Denton
Boise, Idaho 83706 (United States)
(208) 336-5976
(208) 336-5945

Reviews:

Displaying the 4 most recent reviews

On Nov 22, 2003, yellowchevy66 (1 reviews)

I ordered several thousands of dollars from this company, and when I received the Watering system from them (Vanlet gravity feed watering system by Juliana), it was cheap and worked poorly. The hanging bracket that was supposed to come with it was also absent. I was told a braket will be shipped when they "become" available. It was not worth the $128.00 they charged me, but they refused to refund my money. I will never buy anything from them again. They do not know how to keep new customers happy, and I will take my business elsewhere on the internet.

On May 7, 2003, Hen_Whisperer (1 reviews)

Wanted to get two replacement panels for our greenhouse. Was quoted a shipping price over the phone, $55.00 for 3 day air. When Tues. came, the fourth day after I placed the order, and the panels had not arrived, I received an email from The Works Corp. with a UPS tracking number. Imagine my dismay when I discovered that the panels were shipped ground and will not arrive until next week. I contacted The Works Corp. and was given a stupid, "blame the guy in the warehouse" explanation. They told me that ground and 3-day air are the same price. What a bunch of baloney. They are sending me a complimentary garden tool kit for my trouble, like I need another set of garden tools. What I need is those panels. I would not recommend The Works Corp. at all.

On Jan 20, 2003, Gardengail (3 reviews) from Bridgeton, NJ (Zone 7a)

We bought a Frances greenhouse kit. Everything about the experience was as described, delivery was prompt, instructions were easy to understand. Questions were answered to our satisfaction by phone. We would recommend them to anyone, and would do business with them again.

On Nov 26, 2002, kashmerebilly (1 reviews) from Boise, ID

I purchased the Sunshine Greenhouse from them. Things went smoothly, I received my product as delivered and on time. No hassles with missing pieces or instructions. Everything turned out great

On November 27th, 2006, kashmerebilly changed the rating from positive to negative and added the following:

» Read the rest of the reviews