The scoop on 'Driftwood Gardens and Seeds'

Driftwood Gardens and Seeds

Longmont, Colorado 80502 (United States)

Phone: (303) 678 0234

This company offers a variety of gardening supplies and seeds.

Comments:

Negative Adventurous
Saint Augustine, FL (Zone 9b)
April 7, 2021
Came across an online seed shop called Serendipity Seeds, which listed itself in connection with a Driftwood Gardens. You have to dig to get company info on Serendipity, and when you do the phone # is 123-456-7890, and the address is an office building in San Francisco that has a Serendipity hair stylist shop but nothing for seeds. The website is slick and has a smiling couple claiming to have been selling seeds from this shop for 40 years, and maybe that's true, but I can find no evidence of it.
Positive dixie_angel
Trenton, TN
June 10, 2006
I received my seeds and they are GREAT! Fast shipping and bonus seeds!! :0) Im placing another order as soon as I can! Thanks ya'll!
Negative mudrunner
Pflugerville, TX
May 9, 2005
I had ordered 100 Wisteria seeds from them, after recieving no email conformation from them I emailed them a few times and and after recieving nothing back mailed to cancell the order (pointless, I know) 2 days later the credit card was charged the $40 something and they aparently shipped the seeds. When I finally got them and opened the bag, I found 100 seeds that looked like black eyed peas! They didnt even look close to wisteria seeds, actually, their about 1/2 the size of plack eyed peas.

I got taken, I hope you read this before placing an order with them.