The scoop on 'VermiTechnology Unlimited'

VermiTechnology Unlimited

Orange Lake, Florida 32681 (United States)

This company specializes in:Other helpful information:

Comments:

Positive Lamkinswormfarm
Lake Brownwood, TX
March 19, 2012
I found their customer servise is great. I had to call them and got right thru. I'm new to this so I'd worm my puter out with all of the questions I had. I did at 1st call and it took a bit for them to get back to me so I kept calling him with my questions. I call on them (which they prolly think its every few hours). I found out I was killing my europeans. I 1st got 3#'s from them them the next week I got 2#'s more and a bait bucket of 200 large worms and if I wasn't EXTREMELY happy with the 1st batch(me not killing them) I sure wouldn't have gotten any more. I didn't find a single dead worm in either order even thru the 1st week wich I was doing it ENTIRELY wrong. Their very helpful in answering me with me being a bothering,pestering, begginner I'll keep ordering every few weeks. I live here at the lake so my worms are already being sold a few at a time and everyone is coming back for more. We all know how tye canadians move after we cut them in 1/2 these worms(Euro's) move like this all the time. I'll be spending what ever I can every month out of my little disability check I can(and then some)A VERY HAPPY RETURNING CUSTOMER.!!!!!!!!! GOD BLESS ALL
Positive homebrewalright
St Petersburg, FL
November 16, 2011
I ordered a pound of red worms that didn't show up. I called and Larry was super nice and sent me another pound and declined to let me pay for shipping. You do need to call to get a hold of him though; you will get a response within a few rings otherwise email will take forever.
Negative Vermicomposter
Vergennes, VT
August 4, 2009
I'm interested in using worms for soil building as well as vermicomposting, and I was thrilled to find the wide variety of worms on this company's website. I was prepared to place large orders, and emailed the company *twice* to inquire about the availability of some of their stock (as indicated on their website) with nary a response. I'm exceedingly disappointed not only that they're completely unresponsive, but also that I haven't found another company online with the variety of worms these folks claim to have.
Positive Selene001
Ocala, FL
May 29, 2009
I ordered 1lb. of red worms from this company and I have absolutely NO complaints!! I would definitely buy from them again. The worms were sent in excellent shape. They were mostly juveniles but there were still a good amount of adults also. Very healthy and good looking. I don't know how OC others are, but I actually counted them. I got over 500 worms and the price they charge is lower than other sites I looked at. They also sent along a fact sheet with a lot of useful info to help you get started. I don't know how their customer service end of it is cause I haven't had to use it. Will follow up if I do.