The scoop on 'Oregon Trail Groundcovers (Galyean Nursery)'

Oregon Trail Groundcovers (Galyean Nursery)

23795 S Barlow Road
Canby, Oregon 97013 (United States)

Paper Catalog Cost: Free (brochure)

This company specializes in:Other helpful information:

Comments:

Positive sbeau
Aubrey, TX
May 9, 2015
I ordered Bowles vinca minor twice many years ago from this company, 2000 and 2001. The plants came quickly, packaged well and have been growing in the shade ever since. We live in NE Texas, zone 7b. It's really hot in the summer and get a lot of ice in the winter, but the vinca has survived these extremes. Very happy with the product and service.
Positive swedish_miss
Windham, NH
May 5, 2009
I ordered 300 bareroot vinca plants. The plants arrived quickly, and in about the best condition I have ever experienced. No losses out of 300; many were larger than I expected; and good strong roots. I was very pleased and would definitely order again (and probably will have to - lots of ground to cover!).
Positive 2862scooter
East Greenwich, RI
October 14, 2007
I ordered 100 bareroot vinca "Ralph Shugert". Price was very reasonable compared to other suppliers. While the plants were bare root they were very well packed in moistened peat moss. They seem well rooted and very healthy. This is my 1st dealing with this company and at this point the experience has been very positive. I would recomment them.
Positive regldsigns
Cleveland, OH
September 10, 2004
I ordered from Oregon Trail about a week ago and have already received my plants. They came packaged very nicely and in excellent health along with complete instructions on how to care for the vinca and pachysandra. I had expected some die off since the plants I bought were part of a sale, but according to my count, I received smaller more questionable plants without charge. The only 'problem' I had with the plants was the day they arrived; I had expected them for the weekend and had to change a few things in order to get them in the ground quickly. I will absolutely be buying from them again.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Tour | Contact Us ]