The scoop on 'Vivaces Nordiques enr.'

Vivaces Nordiques enr.

1131, Rang Barthelemy
St-Leon, Quebec J0K 2W0 (Canada)

Phone: 819-228-4999
Fax: 819-228-9619
Paper Catalog Cost: C$3

Comments:

Positive barbie10
windsor,
Canada
August 27, 2008
The best mail order company I have used. The fans were large with abundant healthy roots. Many bloomed just months after purchase. Speedy delivery too. I highly recommend
this company
Positive crazy_gardener
Wainwright, AB (Zone 2b)
July 28, 2006
I am totally impressed and so very pleased that I placed an order with Vivaces Nordiques. Fast delivery, no sold outs, no substitutions, huge healthy fans and roots and he also gave me a bonus plant!
They will definitely get my business in the future!

Sharon
Positive sanannie
White Lake, ON (Zone 4b)
August 25, 2005
Great service - the daylilies arrived promptly. I was impressed by the large divisions and how healthy they looked.
Positive jardin3
April 17, 2004
Je commande depuis 4 ans chez Vivaces Nordiques et je suis toujours très satisfaite. Les plants reçus sont de qualité, ils fleurissent généralement la première année, ils sont postés dans de bonnes conditions, le service est excellent et la qualité des produits aussi. Je recommande chaleureusement ce producteur.
Positive calgary
March 1, 2003
Excellent catalogue and website. All plants in top condition and shipped on time. My #1 choice for Canadian daylilies.