Porchtown Rd
Pittsgrove, 08318 (United States)

Reviews:

Displaying the 6 most recent reviews

On May 1, 2009, KimberlyLutz (2 reviews) from Kempton, PA

I have purchased many items from Jersey Asparagus farms. Their plants are of great quality and have been producing asparagus, blueberries and strawberries for me for many years. I have only had a problem once with items and it was taken care of with kindness and no questions asked. A great company for products and support!

On Apr 28, 2009, batesfamilyfarm (1 reviews) from Cloverdale, IN

Jersey Asparagus Farms was very responsive to all questions and concerns that I've had. We purchased blueberry plants from them and have been very satisfied with the quality overall.

On May 10, 2007, zeagle79 (2 reviews) from Charleston, WV

This company is 'excellent'. Scott Walker and their family farm is second to none in customer service. I have their asparagus, strawberries and soon to be raspberries in my garden(s) and they have always been world class crowns and bare root plants.

On May 1, 2007, weedeater (1 reviews) from San Jose, CA

I ordered two Lycium barbarum, Goji Plants in January. The plants came early April as promised. Unfortunately, we had a freak cold, wet spell and the plants struggled. I wrote to Jersey Asparagus. They promptly wrote back; promising to replace the Goji that did not make it and would replace the other if it did not make it as well. Fast service and true to their word. I will return to Jersey Asparagus. These plants are hard to get yet were reasonalbly priced.

On Aug 8, 2003, uofagirl (3 reviews) from Orrville, OH (Zone 6a)

I ordered 25 asparagus crowns from Jersey Asparagus in April, by May they were 12 inches tall in my garden. Very good customer service. They said all my crowns would be 12 inches long, but only half were, but they all still grew very well... I will use them again for asparagus and for raspberries next spring.. Marilyn

On Apr 28, 2002, DrMikeG (12 reviews) from Indianola, IA

I ordered 50 Jersey Knight asparagus crowns this spring (2002). All arrived in excellent condition, on time for planting. Crowns were white, firm and had no evidence of rot/disease. They also answered an email question promptly.

On May 15th, 2002, DrMikeG added the following: UPDATE: All but 3 of 50 crowns are growing wildly! Not too shabby, considering I haven't had time to care for them much!

» Read the rest of the reviews