3512 Business Center Drive
Chesapeake, Virginia 23323-2635 (United States)
(757) 487-1695

Reviews:

Displaying the 5 most recent reviews

On Mar 30, 2010, Ginnirin (1 reviews) from Robinson, IL

This is the 2nd year in a row I have purchased items from this Company and have been disappointed. In 2009 I purchased Lillys of the Valley and a Bleeding Heart of which none grew. This year I purchased both again. There was only 2 of the Lillys of the Valley in the pack that was supose to have 4. I have planted them but have little faith in them growing because of the quality. When I went to plant the Bleeding Heart there was not even a bulb in there. What was in there was a stick/ stem looking thing about 3 inches long. These were purchased thru a provider that will not replace these items. I am willing and would like to rectify this situation.

On Apr 16, 2005, stampy (1 reviews) from West Jordan, UT

I received a crocus bulb hydroponic set as a gift and it is lacking the instructions. The WR Vanderschoot website is under construction. I have no way of contacting the company. Maybe I'll write a letter. ?? I'm a bit frusterated.

On Mar 29, 2005, LAURAF220 (1 reviews) from Germantown, NY

I PURCHASED OVER A DOZEN AMARYLLIS BULB KITS AS CHRISTMAS PRESENTS. I JUST RECENTLY LEARNED THAT ONLY ONE OUT OF THREE BULB KITS HAD PRODUCED FLOWERS. I AM AFRAID TO ASK THE OTHER FOLKS I GAVE THEM TO FOR FEAR OF BEING REALLY EMBARASSED. I JUST CONTACTED THE COMPANY AND AM HOPING FOR A RESPONSE.

On Jan 5, 2004, im5kidsmom (1 reviews)

I sent an e-mail to the company because several amaryllis bulbs I purchased didn't grow. The e-mail was ignored. Weeks later, I called customer service. The customer service person was less than helpful. They claim to check e-mail once a month. LOL I asked for the phone number and address of the company's president three times before being transferred to him. I spoke to Tom. He is going to replace my bulbs, and send a bonus for my trouble. I hate spending good money for substandard product and hope these guys get their act together. They came through in the end. I don't reccomend sending them an e-mail.

On Jun 12, 2003, rracyhtak (1 reviews)

I bought several bulbs from this company - Glads, freesia, anemones, dahlias, and oriental lilies. The first three came up soon after I planted them, but the lilies and the dahlias still hadn't shown up after more than a month. So I called the company and as soon as I said they hadn't come up after so long, the representative said that they would send me twice as many of both flowers and I explained that it may have been that there was too much rain, but he said my satifaction was important and they wanted me to be a return customer - I will be!

» Read the rest of the reviews